Kalia - Week 2

Doesn't seem like her "sore shoulder" is stopping her from picking up the food and packing it in her mouth. By the way I didn't know she was a vegetarian. Probably a good thing. The way she eats she's probably saved thousands of animals.

LMAO, yup Ginger, the jaws of life. :animated_rotfl: Good think Lawon was on top, he would have been crushed to death.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This girls personality really really grates on my nerves. Her sexual talk and things that come out of her mouth are just weird. Her crashing conversations constantly is irritating.

Definitely agree that the "injury" at the end of the food comp was an act. Maybe it worked - Rachel & Jeff picked Kalia and Lawon as the only other duo to get food this week.

However, I am glad to see she is finally joining the game. She seemed to make some real headway planting ideas against Brenchel in Jordan's mind. With the noms set for this week, that is the kind of act that really pays off - further down the game. Glad Kalia has noticed there is a game going on around her!

^^^^^lololol, so true, she is sort of a big girl, and that is not good for trying to do the comps and then havin Lawon who is no shrimp on the top, eeewwweee that was hard I bet, but no doubt he sucks at doing anything physical, however if it came to a yakkin your head off comp she would win hands downanimated_shocking.gif

p.s. I've had a broken shoulder and it was soooo painful and I could not even move and had to sleep sitting up on dr's for a month afer I had surgery, hers was a bunch of drama, that's all

Yeah. I'm sure you didn't bitch and whine like she did about it for twenty minutes. She takes the cake on that. My opinion of her is starting to change. You can be very bright, but still be very lazy. And if you're lazy, is it really going to do you any good?

Can't stand Kalia!! Did hear something interesting this a.m. She didn't have her mike on and Shelly responded by saying it was "breakthrough bleeding" and not to worry about it 'cause it can happen the first few months.....wonder if she's preggers...OMG :oops:

Kalia sweetie, Slop can be good for the body and the soul. and if you trim down a bit you'll be able to survive on your own.

As far as her shoulder injury, I couldn't tell how she could have messed it up. I know that every so often my shoulder will take a bit of a beating and get super sore (haven't broken it yet) but I'm pretty sure she and Lawon could have gotten out of the can on three arms and four legs, and then she could have gone and iced it. I'm not too pleased with Kalia right now but my opinion of her diva self may change.

Yeah, she started the pill, why? Who knows, but hell anything that keeps her from breeding is a plus in my book... Can't watch the feeds now because she is shoveling food into her face AGAIN...

Yeah, she started the pill, why? Who knows, but hell anything that keeps her from breeding is a plus in my book... Can't watch the feeds now because she is shoveling food into her face AGAIN...

And she is talking with the food falling out of her mouth. I was eating my lunch too. I think I will wait.

I just slipped into the feeds and everyone is talking about losing weight and she says "Why am I the only one!!!" (gaining weight) throws her heads to the 'heavens' and says "WHY??? What did I ever do to you???" Is she SERIOUS??? OINK!

eeewwww big booty big booty,lolol, hey marty how do you do a screen shot?

Kalia puts popcorn in the microwave tthen opens up a big bag of chips she is shoveling in, good god

yep from a bag of chips to a bag of popcorn

16jefq8.jpgmhygqq.jpg289buiu.jpg

Ha ha ha! Good grief and she is perplexed as to why she is packing on the pounds... if you watch the feeds (which I am sure you do :) ) Watch how often she gets into the fridge and whines "I am so hungry..."... That should be a drinking game... BUT if it were the entire BB game playing population would be trashed....

I hope they give us totals on the weight Jordan gained while in the house and how much Kalia totals out when she leaves. I'd love to know who the winner is. Janelle packed some on too at one point also.

She might have saved herself a ton of weight if she actually did hurt her shoulder in the comp, maybe too much pain to eat. She's definitely a grazer.

since she is the big log of the bunch

she will be there awhile :animated_bouncy:

:beer:

I hope they give us totals on the weight Jordan gained while in the house and how much Kalia totals out when she leaves. I'd love to know who the winner is. Janelle packed some on too at one point also.

She might have saved herself a ton of weight if she actually did hurt her shoulder in the comp, maybe too much pain to eat. She's definitely a grazer.

She's just a big girl, Ginger, and has no chance of winning ANY endurance comps.

:animated_wave::animated_wave: you bad girl and boy. Those pictures, YIKES! Watched a little BBAD last nite and noticed Porche is packin' on a few lbs. too. Her ass looks like the back end of a Porsche. About game...is she brain dead or what?

Kalia has a chance at winning an endurance comp if it's an eating endurance comp. Bring it on BB. :pizza::popcorn2::popcorn::cheeseburger::cookie::beer: , burp.

:beer:

:animated_wave::animated_wave: you bad girl and boy. Those pictures, YIKES! Watched a little BBAD last nite and noticed Porche is packin' on a few lbs. too. Her ass looks like the back end of a Porsche. About game...is she brain dead or what?

Kalia has a chance at winning an endurance comp if it's an eating endurance comp. Bring it on BB. :pizza::popcorn2::popcorn::cheeseburger::cookie::beer: , burp.

It's a bug eating contest and I hear the bugs are running out of the BY to safety as I type, since they overheard Kalia say she's determined to win that comp.

Archived