Kalia - Week 2

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a bug eating contest and I hear the bugs are running out of the BY to safety as I type, since they overheard Kalia say she's determined to win that comp.

I repeat......Kal-eata lol lol

Damn, I must have ESP. It was a food comp tonite, kinda. Good think Kal-eata didn't play. There would have been to gum left by the time she got to the target. She would have eaten it.

Just a thought Kal-eta, Oprah and Gayle's daughter? Discuss......

Damn, I must have ESP. It was a food comp tonite, kinda. Good think Kal-eata didn't play. There would have been to gum left by the time she got to the target. She would have eaten it.

that makes sense....now i see....

If anyone on earth can afford the technology of one woman impregnanting it is definitely the Big O.

Did anyone hear her complaining about how her jeans are getting tight and just last week they fit her fine? I can't remember what time or what camera, sorry, but I thought it was hilarious and I actually laughed out loud and shouted "DUH!" at my computer when she said it.

I think it's a great possibility. I said it from the beginning she looked like a young Oprah. Elsie is going to eat her way to final 3.

I think it's a great possibility. I said it from the beginning she looked like a young Oprah. Elsie is going to eat her way to final 3.

Lmao, Elsie....Moooooooooo......The grazer :lol:

Archived