Dominic - Week 2

Love Dominic he is cute!!! Yall leave him alone! LOL!!!! I would love to see him team up with either JJ, and Danielle if he stays in the house, he would! He won me over when he said why going to HOH is like visiting the Godfather. Their are no Presidents and VP in BB. Of course we are going to tell you what you want to hear. I am not intimdate that you won HOH and POV. His strategy would have worked if it wasnt for weak minded Kali and Shelly. They are star struck!!! Like the vets are going to take Porshe, Kali and Shelly all the way. Have they seen the game, when they are done, they are going to spit them out. Maybe not Shelly because I believe she is playing both sides and using both to her advantage. She will flip flop on votes watch her. Kali, glad to be in the house to make friends with vets. But my Dominic is in a hole here because they do not have the numbers anymore! Dumb people!

DANG I have to change what I said!!! Because although he played in another show, if I was in the house and Boston Rob was playing (which would be a good idea for BB) I would totally be STARSTRUCK and vote his way no matter what LOL!!! so i guess i am one of those people!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The more I think about it, I think he's just a naive kid with good intentions.

I mean, think about it...he lives at home with mom, doesn't know how to cook or clean, still has his v-card (lol - I had to)...

But seriously, I think he's just young and inexperienced in the game of life. HOWEVER, I do think he has good social skills, which have clearly been displayed. He also knows when he's getting played.

I think he's definitely going to be Jordan's #1 target this week, based on the fact he's probably the biggest threat (that they are aware of) in the house right now.

see, I think his youth and immaturity make him vunerable so he is not so much a threat, as lets say Cassi, Dom has a good sense of humor and does have some common sense, but I do not think when it gets down to it he could outplay the vets, so they should keep him and boot Cassi, but as I said in the Cassi thread, that also comes with a price, of having Shelly with a golden key, cause she is one slick chick,lol

I think both Cassie and Dom are big threats to the vets. Dom might be able to be brought to their side to get further in the game (until he can flip the script) since he's close with Dani and Jeff.

Dom is trying to bring Dani to his side. He told Dani he does not want to work with J&J and Brenchal. She later was really trying to save him from going on the block with J&J.

Right now Dom is up in HOH talking to Jeff & Jordon and he is not helping his case. Dom said again he wants Brenchal out. He is a smart guy but he is not smart at Big Brother.

it is comical watching mr. smart guy in hoh room pleading his case

he basically admitting he is the brain of the operation and the one with the most pull in the group

so guess whose head they will want to cut off :animated_rotfl:

still clueless to shelly :animated_bouncy:

UVP I am watching this too. He is just digging his own grave with every word and he doesn't even have a clue he is. He really doesn't know how to "play" Big Brother. The funny thing is he is a smart guy but he is messing up big time and hurting himself with his conversation with J&J.

He told J&J that his people told him to try and cut a deal to save himself. He also says they will vote however he wants. He is more or less admitting that he is still with the other people.

Dom is walking out and he said don't act friendly with me in front of the others.

I can't believe Jordon said when he walked out I don't know what to do. That scares me. They really need to get rid of Dominic.

Dom is walking out and he said don't act friendly with me in front of the others.

I can't believe Jordon said when he walked out I don't know what to do. That scares me. They really need to get rid of Dominic.

yes, they do!

On BBAD last night he was talking with Dani about who voted against Keith saying that he thinks Adam and Kaliah made a deal and that he and Lawon are pretty much going to be evicted.

He was spilling his guts a lot about his personal thoughts and game playing and IDK if this was a good thing or bad thing. Dani was listening to him and she asked him if she could pull strings to keep him safe what would he do for her in return. His response was IDK what I can do. He sounded really schetchy and Dani was trying to get him to simply say he'd have her back but instead he was like I know its me (dom), cassi and lawon ...

Dani seems like she really wants to work with him but he is really giving her a bad vibe. I would like to see them play together but after watching that convo go down Dani better explore another option... JMO

I have a feeling Dani might be becoming close to Dom so she can feel him out and share information later with people which she can use against him later. I think she's probably doing that with a lot of people now, and since she has the golden key right now that affords her some time to do that. I think this is a perfect strategy to use.

I have a feeling Dom will be evicted within the next three weeks. He's just too egotistic and playing too hard at this rate of the game. I said before and I'll say again that I personally don't like him because of the way he treats his mother like a slave when he can fold his own damn laundry at his age. I find his behavior revolting and immature, and I find his mother's behavior revolting for putting up with that crap. Of course, to each his or her own.

Dani might want to keep Dom around, but the other vets are seeing that while he's honest... he's also admitting that he tried to get the votes to keep Crazy Keith in the house. *sigh* I get the feeling that the vets will try and get as much information as they can out of Dom before waving buh-bye. And those still in the alliance with him (Cassie and Lawon) will feel that they are losing people to the other side.

He's still too cocky for me, and somewhat annoying personally .. but it feels like this week he finally woke up and decided to play. So tentatively this week I am supplying him support. I reserve the right to withdraw my support at any time.

So can Dominic take his team down or just himself down or what are all the choices. ???

I hear Rachael worried about J&J putting them up.

So can Dominic take his team down or just himself down or what are all the choices. ???

I hear Rachael worried about J&J putting them up.

While the key thing is in effect they get nominiated, and veto'd together. So they can't put a key-wearer up for eviction, only another couple.

Replacement Nom Potential:

Rachel and Brenden (very stupid for the vets to put them up IMO)

Cassie and Shelly (good for vets to put up, as Shelly is on their side)

Lawon and Kalia (Kind of a waste of a week)

I think they go up as a team and come off as a team. I know that when Brenchel won they both had veto necklaces and if they took the noms off would have taken both off.

They said on the last veto show that as duel POV holders they had the power to take two people off the block.

I also heard Jeff and Jordan say that the veto holders have to agree.

so they won the veto so dominic boy lives to see another week if adam agrees to use the veto on themselves :animated_bouncy:

So it looks like Rachel will get what she wants, Cassi voted out, without J/J knowing that she was planning on going against them to get Cassi.

I know! That sucks. If Cassi has to go, putting Shelly on the sidelines, I wish B/R could have had the blood on their hands. A split would have been exciting. It would have sure changed the dynamics in the house. Anything could happen at that point.

Archived