Dominic - Week 2

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One word discribes this guy. "HOMOSEXUAL"

First, what difference does that make?

Second, is there something you have seen that others have not?

If so, I am happy to be blind to that which makes no difference in this world!

Guest 6Borders

I'm really glad Dom got POV...not only is he a newbie but he is not on the Brenchel/J team. I can see Dom and Dani turning this around to their own advantage.

Way to go newbie!

Please, please please put up Brendan and Rachel. I would have mad respect for J/J if they do this.

See how behind I am. I didn't even know Dom won POV. Go Dom, kick some Vet butt.

I'm really glad Dom got POV...not only is he a newbie but he is not on the Brenchel/J team. I can see Dom and Dani turning this around to their own advantage.

Dom's being reeled in by B/R and Dani. Too late, I think. I don't think Dom is really loyal to anyone though so he could be swayed if the right person gets to him.

See how behind I am. I didn't even know Dom won POV. Go Dom, kick some Vet butt.

I don't think J/J will go against B/R though so it's a good chance Cassie will be going this week if Rachel has her wish. If J/J go by Rachel's wishes and don't have the guts to put up the fierce competition of B/R then I hope in the end it is Brendan or Rachel that win because they will deserve it and J/J will get what they deserve too for not having any balls.

I don't think J/J will go against B/R though so it's a good chance Cassie will be going this week if Rachel has her wish. If J/J go by Rachel's wishes and don't have the guts to put up the fierce competition of B/R then I hope in the end it is Brendan or Rachel that win because they will deserve it and J/J will get what they deserve too for not having any balls.

I agree it's Cassie, off with her botoxed head. :giljotiini:

He's still too cocky for me, and somewhat annoying personally .. but it feels like this week he finally woke up and decided to play. So tentatively this week I am supplying him support. I reserve the right to withdraw my support at any time.

Don't like the guy, period.

Soooooooooo Dom has a little hair fettish I see. He is always stroking the girls hair and now he is washing Cassie's hair. He keep stroking her hair and running his fingers through it.....:animated_scratchchin:

Soooooooooo Dom has a little hair fettish I see. He is always stroking the girls hair and now he is washing Cassie's hair. He keep stroking her hair and running his fingers through it.....:animated_scratchchin:

Yes, and he knows how to braid hair.

He was also over-enthused re: his victory in POV.

Archived