Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Cassi - Week 2 Evicted 7/21

• Please log in to reply
153 replies to this topic

Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts

Wait...
Rachel is the new Jessie...? :shocking:

That's what I'm thinking, too. She was almost more obsessed with Jesse than the girls in BB11.

dnc2008

dnc2008

• Pip
  • 117 posts
I didn't have feeds either, but production surely did a great job of portraying Cassi. I for one really liked her, though. I wish she could have gone further and I really do hope that they find a way to bring her back. As for the rest of the houseguests, aside from Jeff and Jordan's moments, I find them all hideously boring! The only one who seems like he might be interesting is Lawon and they pretty much never show him so...

Anyway, I really would have liked to see Cassi tear Rachel down some more. That girl needs a reality check.

alexandriap

alexandriap

• Pip
  • 650 posts
Do NOT bring Cassi back. I'd be pissed.

Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts

I didn't have feeds either, but production surely did a great job of portraying Cassi. I for one really liked her, though. I wish she could have gone further and I really do hope that they find a way to bring her back. As for the rest of the houseguests, aside from Jeff and Jordan's moments, I find them all hideously boring! The only one who seems like he might be interesting is Lawon and they pretty much never show him so...

Anyway, I really would have liked to see Cassi tear Rachel down some more. That girl needs a reality check.

I'd like to see Cassi back, too. I think it would be a classic rating high just to see her and Rachel figuratively slinging mud in each others' faces.

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
If anyone is coming back ( and i really don't think anyone is) I would like it to be Cassi... not that I cared about her one way or the other... but I think she'll stir up the most crap if she comes back

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,339 posts

If anyone is coming back ( and i really don't think anyone is) I would like it to be Cassi... not that I cared about her one way or the other... but I think she'll stir up the most crap if she comes back

I was not a fan of Cassie because I mostly looked at the feeds when she was crying. I think she would add the best new dynamic. I think the house might divide into 3 groups at some point.

straykat

straykat

• Pip
  • 3,867 posts
Rachel would go into melt down if Cassi came back, crying (maybe even wiyh real tears), whining that America hates her and she has to fight every day to stay in the house and now that horrible mean girl is back. Whaaaaaa!

Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts

Rachel would go into melt down if Cassi came back, crying (maybe even wiyh real tears), whining that America hates her and she has to fight every day to stay in the house and now that horrible mean girl is back. Whaaaaaa!

Does she realize we'd all be sitting there with a bucket of popcorn watching their every passive aggressive move, though? Classic!

mskittywitty

mskittywitty

• Pip
  • 60 posts
It's nice to read that I'm not the only one who liked Cassi :)

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts

It's nice to read that I'm not the only one who liked Cassi :)

I liked her too and wanted her to stay longer in the game. But I do like the way things are playing out this week with all the Dani drama.

kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,640 posts

Does she realize we'd all be sitting there with a bucket of popcorn watching their every passive aggressive move, though? Classic!

:smilielol: hahaha...yes we would! It would be great.

JFetch

JFetch

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• Pip
  • 2,162 posts
I miss her face, but not her voice. That accent was tough to listen to and I live in Alabama.

DeanMachine

DeanMachine

• Pip
  • 599 posts

I miss her face, but not her voice. That accent was tough to listen to and I live in Alabama.

I liked the accent.
I always love southern accents (prolly cause I never get to hear them in real life) and have noticed BB has a LOT of them each and every year. ;)

JFetch

JFetch

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• Pip
  • 2,162 posts

I liked the accent.
I always love southern accents (prolly cause I never get to hear them in real life) and have noticed BB has a LOT of them each and every year. ;)

Hers just made me cringe. It was such a drawl and sounded Texan. It just sounded weird coming from a model.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users