153 replies to this topic

#141 Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:19 PM

Wait...
Rachel is the new Jessie...? :shocking:

That's what I'm thinking, too. She was almost more obsessed with Jesse than the girls in BB11.

#142 dnc2008

dnc2008

• Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:46 PM

I didn't have feeds either, but production surely did a great job of portraying Cassi. I for one really liked her, though. I wish she could have gone further and I really do hope that they find a way to bring her back. As for the rest of the houseguests, aside from Jeff and Jordan's moments, I find them all hideously boring! The only one who seems like he might be interesting is Lawon and they pretty much never show him so...

Anyway, I really would have liked to see Cassi tear Rachel down some more. That girl needs a reality check.

#143 alexandriap

alexandriap

• Pip
  • 650 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:18 AM

Do NOT bring Cassi back. I'd be pissed.

#144 Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:19 AM

I didn't have feeds either, but production surely did a great job of portraying Cassi. I for one really liked her, though. I wish she could have gone further and I really do hope that they find a way to bring her back. As for the rest of the houseguests, aside from Jeff and Jordan's moments, I find them all hideously boring! The only one who seems like he might be interesting is Lawon and they pretty much never show him so...

Anyway, I really would have liked to see Cassi tear Rachel down some more. That girl needs a reality check.

I'd like to see Cassi back, too. I think it would be a classic rating high just to see her and Rachel figuratively slinging mud in each others' faces.

#145 pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:21 AM

If anyone is coming back ( and i really don't think anyone is) I would like it to be Cassi... not that I cared about her one way or the other... but I think she'll stir up the most crap if she comes back

#146 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:24 AM

If anyone is coming back ( and i really don't think anyone is) I would like it to be Cassi... not that I cared about her one way or the other... but I think she'll stir up the most crap if she comes back

I was not a fan of Cassie because I mostly looked at the feeds when she was crying. I think she would add the best new dynamic. I think the house might divide into 3 groups at some point.

#147 straykat

straykat

• Pip
  • 3,486 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:27 AM

Rachel would go into melt down if Cassi came back, crying (maybe even wiyh real tears), whining that America hates her and she has to fight every day to stay in the house and now that horrible mean girl is back. Whaaaaaa!

#148 Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 09:30 AM

Rachel would go into melt down if Cassi came back, crying (maybe even wiyh real tears), whining that America hates her and she has to fight every day to stay in the house and now that horrible mean girl is back. Whaaaaaa!

Does she realize we'd all be sitting there with a bucket of popcorn watching their every passive aggressive move, though? Classic!

#149 mskittywitty

mskittywitty

• Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:19 AM

It's nice to read that I'm not the only one who liked Cassi :)

#150 Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,457 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:31 AM

It's nice to read that I'm not the only one who liked Cassi :)

I liked her too and wanted her to stay longer in the game. But I do like the way things are playing out this week with all the Dani drama.

#151 kywildcat

kywildcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,624 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 11:35 AM

Does she realize we'd all be sitting there with a bucket of popcorn watching their every passive aggressive move, though? Classic!

:smilielol: hahaha...yes we would! It would be great.

#152 JFetch

JFetch

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• Pip
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:43 PM

I miss her face, but not her voice. That accent was tough to listen to and I live in Alabama.

#153 DeanMachine

DeanMachine

• Pip
  • 599 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:33 PM

I miss her face, but not her voice. That accent was tough to listen to and I live in Alabama.

I liked the accent.
I always love southern accents (prolly cause I never get to hear them in real life) and have noticed BB has a LOT of them each and every year. ;)

#154 JFetch

JFetch

Live Feed Updater/Capper

• Pip
  • 2,162 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:37 PM

I liked the accent.
I always love southern accents (prolly cause I never get to hear them in real life) and have noticed BB has a LOT of them each and every year. ;)

Hers just made me cringe. It was such a drawl and sounded Texan. It just sounded weird coming from a model.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users