Cassi - Week 2 Evicted 7/21

Julie was very nice to her during the interview. Telling her not to change. Cassie can keep her head up high. I hope BB has plans to bring her back. I noticed she did not inform Cassie that Shelly was one of the two votes that got Keith out of the house - interesting????

Why would they bring her back? She only lasted a couple weeks and has no grasp of how to play the game. She stuck with the first deal that was offered and refused to even consider any others. That's what got her evicted. You can't be honest and go far in Big Brother.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have the feeds this year, but I liked Cassi. I think her biggest mistake in this game was not offering Rachel something or making some sort of deal with Rachel. When she was approached By the Veteran alliance, even if she didn't want anything to do with it she should have acted as though she was on their side. When asked if you win HOH next week who will you put up, the answer should have been Lawon and Kalia, or Dominic and Adam. Instead she came out and said that Rachel and Brendon was her target, that was stupid because she was talking to Jordan who is in the Veteran Alliance and she should have known that. Jordan was not going to put Rachel up. Cassi made some errors that cost her the game.

Too dumb to realize you can't start copping an attitude this early in the game. Kiss some butt and make nice. It's really

pretty simple. But apparently not simple enough for this one.

I agree! the only smart thing she did was act like a lady when she exited. At least that probably gave her a chance to be on TV in the future again.

I liked Cassi, for the pure fact that she never backed down from Rachel. Someone needed to stand up to her, and Cassi did that. It was a mistake to get rid of her, now everyone will bend over backward for Brenchel, just so they won't have to listen to or see all the whining and crying and bullying!

I believe "Catty" was the endearing term she had for Rachel......NAILED IT!

I loved it when she made Rachel cry. Cassi had Rachel figured out and never backed down from her bullying tactics. Rachel is such an insecure person it's rather sad. She constantly has to ask Brendon if he loves her. Why? Insecure. And I do believe Rachel gets very insecure around other women who are prettier than her. She really needs to get over that and learn to love herself. Otherwise she is going to go through life looking for satisfaction in those around her rather than finding it in herself.

I think Cassi is a lot more secure in herself than Rachel. By far.

I didn't want to see Cassi leave because she was always causing sparks and that isn't a bad thing when you want excitement on the feeds! animated_bouncy.gif

It's not whatever Rachel wants, Rachel gets in this show. It's totally whatever Grodner wants, Grodner gets. What is the hold that Rachel has over you, Grodner?

Rachel is compelling tv. If you like her or you hate her, you watch and talk about her.

I didn't have feeds either, but production surely did a great job of portraying Cassi. I for one really liked her, though. I wish she could have gone further and I really do hope that they find a way to bring her back. As for the rest of the houseguests, aside from Jeff and Jordan's moments, I find them all hideously boring! The only one who seems like he might be interesting is Lawon and they pretty much never show him so...

Anyway, I really would have liked to see Cassi tear Rachel down some more. That girl needs a reality check.

I didn't have feeds either, but production surely did a great job of portraying Cassi. I for one really liked her, though. I wish she could have gone further and I really do hope that they find a way to bring her back. As for the rest of the houseguests, aside from Jeff and Jordan's moments, I find them all hideously boring! The only one who seems like he might be interesting is Lawon and they pretty much never show him so...

Anyway, I really would have liked to see Cassi tear Rachel down some more. That girl needs a reality check.

I'd like to see Cassi back, too. I think it would be a classic rating high just to see her and Rachel figuratively slinging mud in each others' faces.

If anyone is coming back ( and i really don't think anyone is) I would like it to be Cassi... not that I cared about her one way or the other... but I think she'll stir up the most crap if she comes back

If anyone is coming back ( and i really don't think anyone is) I would like it to be Cassi... not that I cared about her one way or the other... but I think she'll stir up the most crap if she comes back

I was not a fan of Cassie because I mostly looked at the feeds when she was crying. I think she would add the best new dynamic. I think the house might divide into 3 groups at some point.

Rachel would go into melt down if Cassi came back, crying (maybe even wiyh real tears), whining that America hates her and she has to fight every day to stay in the house and now that horrible mean girl is back. Whaaaaaa!

Rachel would go into melt down if Cassi came back, crying (maybe even wiyh real tears), whining that America hates her and she has to fight every day to stay in the house and now that horrible mean girl is back. Whaaaaaa!

Does she realize we'd all be sitting there with a bucket of popcorn watching their every passive aggressive move, though? Classic!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name