Cassi - Week 2 Evicted 7/21

She would be fun to watch if she were sticking around after tonight, but that's not going to happen.

She's going to be really flabbergasted when she watches the tapes after she's evicted. The biggest reason she's out the house is Shelly!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what it is about Cassie or what it isn't about Cassie. I may be watching the feeds at the wrong time. I never see her happy or funny. When Dom was on the block he seemed the same funny self. She talks like she would be a strong player and she might but the crying and pity party just didn't do it for me.

I have never really warmed to Cassie. She's a pretty girl .. but seems rotten inside. I think maybe she's been damaged in the past by women who are threatened by her beauty, or her "brains" or what have you, and has built up an inherent distrust of them. Be that as it may, I sense a lot of cattiness in her, and have always disliked the "guys girl" type of girl who complains other girls hate them cause they're pretty. No, maybe they hate you chick cause you walk around like you're better than they are, because YOU think you are prettier than them.

I am overweight, and to the world Cassie would be considered prettier than me, but you know what? I really could care less. My family and friends adore me, my boyfriend thinks I'm hot and sexy .. and I like who I am as a person. I don't walk around thinking to myself all the time "wow, so and so must just be jealous of me if they don't like me.."

The idea that you could only ever be disliked because you look better than someone else is the worst kind of arrogance in my opinion.

I am glad to see her go, for the moment. I suspect she will come back sometime this season though, because BB producers do love themselves a cat fight. The only way it wouldn't happen, is if Jeff or Jordon got voted out first, than I see them returning instead.

I just don't get the hype about this girl. Yes, she is a pretty model but they are a dime a dozen, imo.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet, I missed a lot the first week, but has it been mentioned that she looks a lot the girl who plays 13 on House ( can't remember her real name right now)

I like her , if just for the reason that Rachel does not like her because she's younger and prettier and will not put up with the B.S.

everyone in the house is catty and talks behind each other's back so she's no different than the rest and anyone of them could go home ...they are interchangeable at this pointrolleyes4.gif

I have never really warmed to Cassie. She's a pretty girl .. but seems rotten inside. I think maybe she's been damaged in the past by women who are threatened by her beauty, or her "brains" or what have you, and has built up an inherent distrust of them. Be that as it may, I sense a lot of cattiness in her, and have always disliked the "guys girl" type of girl who complains other girls hate them cause they're pretty. No, maybe they hate you chick cause you walk around like you're better than they are, because YOU think you are prettier than them.

I am overweight, and to the world Cassie would be considered prettier than me, but you know what? I really could care less. My family and friends adore me, my boyfriend thinks I'm hot and sexy .. and I like who I am as a person. I don't walk around thinking to myself all the time "wow, so and so must just be jealous of me if they don't like me.."

The idea that you could only ever be disliked because you look better than someone else is the worst kind of arrogance in my opinion.

I am glad to see her go, for the moment. I suspect she will come back sometime this season though, because BB producers do love themselves a cat fight. The only way it wouldn't happen, is if Jeff or Jordon got voted out first, than I see them returning instead.

The thing that people seem to forget is that I don't think (and correct me if i'm wrong) that Cassi started the whole "girls are just jealous of me because i'm pretty" thing because Jordan and Shelly were feeding it into her ear that girls are threatened by her, because of her looks. That's all they talk about to Cassi. Jordan even said on last night's episode that Rachel is jealous of her. So my thing is when you hear people constantly keep telling you that they're just jealous of you because your pretty, your gunna run with it and say that's the reasons why she's in the position she's in now. She didn't start saying that until Shelly and Jordan kept saying it to her.

Hope she returns though. It would be very interesting to see How she, dani, and dom get along. It's like a love triangle and we know Grodner would love the drama

If J/J were thinking straight they would have kept Cassie and Shelly, put up Lawon and Kal-eata and booted Kal-eata, she's a stump. But, too late now.

the newbies decided too early in the game that they were going to hang on to the vets thinking it was a guaranteed sale into finals. We make fun of Kalia being a stump but she's no more of a stump than the others (minus Dom) IMHO (hahaha)it's just that she's a non-stop eating stump.

ive4nc.jpg:animated_bouncy:

I was thinking she'd have gotten backing from Dom and Lawon to stay, did the Regulator's just break up or something? I think it was low that everyone voted for her to leave. I knew Brenchel would but I wasn't expecting it to be from everyone.

I was surprised there were zero votes to keep her.

She was obviously the better choice to keep as both a Rachel target, and as someone willing to do the dirty work on getting Rachel out.

It's not like anyone would have known who voted for her.

Dumbasses... the lot of them! :bangin::cookoo:

BRING HER BACK! :evil:

I was surprised there were zero votes to keep her.

She was obviously the better choice to keep as both a Rachel target, and as someone willing to do the dirty work on getting Rachel out.

It's not anyone would have known who voted for her.

Dumbasses... the lot of them! :bangin:

All good points and they might as well hand the money over to Rachel and Brendan if they continue to play this way.

:2thumbsup: Brenchel won't be able to continue to play they way they have, I would not even call it anything but luck, and for the fact that some cannot compete, they are not competeing with a full set of houseguests, so not much of a contest, they will fall soon and it will be a thing of beauty to watch,lololol

No one was gonna take a chance this time of going against the tide

Julie was very nice to her during the interview. Telling her not to change. Cassie can keep her head up high. I hope BB has plans to bring her back. I noticed she did not inform Cassie that Shelly was one of the two votes that got Keith out of the house - interesting????

oh come on. CBS manipulated the show to make Cassie look like a princess. I have the feeds and I can tell you that it was quite the opposite. She knows how to play for a camera but Rachel had her figured out pretty quick.

(P.S. Go look at the You Tube clip of Cassie and her country western boyfriend - sorry, cant remember his name. Her attitude is what got her dumped from him and exactly what Rachel was able to see pretty early on. Rachel doesnt get much credit here but the girl is intuitive and smart. She saw through Cassie and it was a smart move to get rid of her.) Go Rachel!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name