Cassi - Week 2 Evicted 7/21

she has shown her "drama cards" and picked sides too early in this game..and alienated the other side...the power side now for 2 weeks...unlike Shel and Kalia...like her but methinks she is going to be "up on the block" with Shel with the golden key...if not nom she will be backdoored...too bad cuz she could be a very interesting player but played her cards too soon!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cassi is beautiful but she has not played a smart game as of yet and may not get the chance if Dom/Adam win the POV... Plus I think she sleeps too darn much, not a fan of constantly sleeping HG's....

Yeah. I'm kind of getting that vibe from Cassi, too now. She covers herself pretty well like Kristen did for a while in the last season, but that kind of pettiness comes roaring to a head eventually. It's said because I didn't picture Cassi at all like that when she first entered the house with how she described herself. Not at all. If anything, I thought she was the opposite, and she was one of my favorites then. But she is extremely jealous of Rachel and Porsche and will do just about anything to get both of them out of the house. This is just making her look vindictive and mean.

Yes I picked up on this right away for some reason, I didn't like her from the start-she seemed phoney to me. I feel like even Porsce and Rachel are less vindictive than she is! Cassie is definitely my least fav.

On last nights feeds Cassi was talking about a country singer she used to date that wrote songs about her... anyone know who it is?

Leftcoast

Lee Brice..she mentioned last week that his and Eli Young Band's "Crazy Girl" was written about her. She said something about how she was asked to be in the video but then she found out it was about her and it too close to home.

Yeah. I'm kind of getting that vibe from Cassi, too now. She covers herself pretty well like Kristen did for a while in the last season, but that kind of pettiness comes roaring to a head eventually. It's said because I didn't picture Cassi at all like that when she first entered the house with how she described herself. Not at all. If anything, I thought she was the opposite, and she was one of my favorites then. But she is extremely jealous of Rachel and Porsche and will do just about anything to get both of them out of the house. This is just making her look vindictive and mean.

What! Jealous of Rachel? for what reasons exactly? If anything, Rachel is jealous of her. Rachel did the same mess last season, wanting to get the girls out. She did it with Kristen and started arguing with her for no reason. Same with Monet. Now she's doing the same thing with Cassi. What reasons did she have to try and call out Cassi? Nothing to start drama. Let Porsche handle her own. I would be petty as hell too if someone tried to call me out in front of everyone. I'm not going to be nice about her at all, especially seeing how Rachel doesn't like her.

I think Cassi is beautiful but she has not played a smart game as of yet and may not get the chance if Dom/Adam win the POV... Plus I think she sleeps too darn much, not a fan of constantly sleeping HG's....

It's not that she sleeps a lot it's just that she's up until 3-4-5 in the morning most nights. So she winds up sleeping during the day.

looks like rachel gets her wish to see cassi out this week

jordan is planning to put cassi on the block as a replacement nom :animated_bouncy:

What! Jealous of Rachel? for what reasons exactly? If anything, Rachel is jealous of her. Rachel did the same mess last season, wanting to get the girls out. She did it with Kristen and started arguing with her for no reason. Same with Monet. Now she's doing the same thing with Cassi. What reasons did she have to try and call out Cassi? Nothing to start drama. Let Porsche handle her own. I would be petty as hell too if someone tried to call me out in front of everyone. I'm not going to be nice about her at all, especially seeing how Rachel doesn't like her.

I say that because from experience of it happening to me (and unfortunantely being the villain myself once or twice), when people talk bad about you constantly behind your back when you are nothing but nice to them they are jealous of you. They are very insecure with how they look in comparison to you in front of others so they try to downgrade you any way they can. Rachel was trying to be nice to Cassi and talk to her, and Cassi was rude to her. Then Cassi's been talking about how trashy Rachel looks. Sounds like she's jealous of what a strong competitor Rachel is. I'm not sure why she's jealous of Porsche.

I think we're going to have to hear how jealous all the girls in the house are of Cassie for about...uh the next 5 days. If Cassie really thinks that's why she's getting evicted she is pretty clueless. Personally, I don't like Cassie and I'm very glad she'll be gone. She is very beautiful on the outside but her catty comments about the other girls (she includes Jordan in this, too, even though Jordan feels bad about putting her up) make her very ugly. She's one of those girls that is obsessed about her own looks so much she thinks everyone else is.

I say that because from experience of it happening to me (and unfortunantely being the villain myself once or twice), when people talk bad about you constantly behind your back when you are nothing but nice to them they are jealous of you. They are very insecure with how they look in comparison to you in front of others so they try to downgrade you any way they can. Rachel was trying to be nice to Cassi and talk to her, and Cassi was rude to her. Then Cassi's been talking about how trashy Rachel looks. Sounds like she's jealous of what a strong competitor Rachel is. I'm not sure why she's jealous of Porsche.

This is Big Brother. EVERYONE talks about everyone behind their back. Good and bad. Rachel tried to call Cassi out for NO reason other than drama. So what, is Cassi supposed to call Rachel a sweet and nice person behind her back? NO! I didn't see where Rachel was trying to be nice to her. Every bad thing you said about Cassi can be said for Rachel. Rachel has been talking mean about Cassi non stop ever since Jordan won HOH, behind her back. But Cassi isn't allowed to do that either, because she's jealous? Rachel is the jealous one. As we saw last season with all that "my man" crap. She wanted Kristen and Monet our for no reasons other than jealousy. Same with Cassi now. I will admit some of Cassi's comments are very petty, but what do you expect after she tried to call her out in front of the entire house.

I just don't see why people are saying Cassi's comments and things are mean and stuff when people in the house have been saying the same crap about her, but it's ok for them to do it. I feel like if Cassi was less attractive, then no one would think Cassi is being petty

any way, i hope cassi somehow finds a way to stay, even though i doubt it. Dominic and Cassi are my favs, and they are clearly the only one who aren't afraid to go after the veterans. It would make this show more interesting.

I'm sorry to see Cassie go next week. It would take a minor miracle for her not to on the block or for the others to vote out Shelly.

Too bad Jordan can't backdoor Rachel and Brendon at this point in the game.

I'm sorry to see Cassie go next week. It would take a minor miracle for her not to on the block or for the others to vote out Shelly.

I'm hoping Rachel runs her mouth to the wrong people this week about cutting J/J lose and it gets back to Jeff. It's a longshot but stranger things have happened.

Oh whatever! Rachel didn't go after Cassie -- she said a comment to an entire room of people and Cassie was the one who jumped on her. And one small tense interaction is not an excuse to go on the massive rants she's had about Rachel, Porche, Kalia, Danielle, and every other girl in the house including JORDAN who has never been anything but nice to her. She has said over and over and over again how pretty she is, and this is why other girls hate her.

Maybe when she was younger girls were mean to her because she was pretty .. and she is now projecting this on every other girl she meets thereafter...

The reason they want Cassie gone this week has nothing to do with her looks, they meaning ALL OF THE VETS wanted to break Dominic and Cassie up because on the newbie side they were the ONLY super tight friendship/pair who was forming an alliance. If Shelly hadn't been in their back pocket, they would of been wanting to do it to simply break up Shelly and Cassie. So either way you look at it, Cassie is a good target.

Dominic was their preference because he poses a stronger physical threat. Now that he's got POV .. Cassie becomes a good runner up.

No one is still upset with Rachel over Cassi. Rachel screwed up yesterday during the pov comp. She got mad at Jordan for not taking slop for two weeks, even though Jordan was too far behind to catch up if she had taken slop apparently, and she/Rachel made some snarky comment in front of everyone where she screamed "Hey Brendon, if the HOH doesn't care enough to try to win, why should we?" Then Jeff got mad and came right back at her in front of everyone. (Jordan didn't take the slop because Jeff was telling her not to, btw, because it wouldn't have helped if she had.)

Rachel shouldn't have done that to her own alliance in front of everyone, but she did. Jeff was still trying to compete and he got all upset by her remark. It caused a big rift between them all. Rachel apologized but only because Brendon made her. She was hardly sincere. Then yesterday evening B/R were planting seeds bigtime to get rid of J/J. The split's coming. If J/J don't get them this week (which they likely won't because Jeff has already said he's wants to stick to their deal) B/R will go after J/J as soon as possible. Jeff ticked off Rachel and that's all it takes.

This is Big Brother. EVERYONE talks about everyone behind their back. Good and bad. Rachel tried to call Cassi out for NO reason other than drama. So what, is Cassi supposed to call Rachel a sweet and nice person behind her back? NO! I didn't see where Rachel was trying to be nice to her. Every bad thing you said about Cassi can be said for Rachel. Rachel has been talking mean about Cassi non stop ever since Jordan won HOH, behind her back. But Cassi isn't allowed to do that either, because she's jealous? Rachel is the jealous one. As we saw last season with all that "my man" crap. She wanted Kristen and Monet our for no reasons other than jealousy. Same with Cassi now. I will admit some of Cassi's comments are very petty, but what do you expect after she tried to call her out in front of the entire house.

I just don't see why people are saying Cassi's comments and things are mean and stuff when people in the house have been saying the same crap about her, but it's ok for them to do it. I feel like if Cassi was less attractive, then no one would think Cassi is being petty

any way, i hope cassi somehow finds a way to stay, even though i doubt it. Dominic and Cassi are my favs, and they are clearly the only one who aren't afraid to go after the veterans. It would make this show more interesting.

I agree withyou on this.

I don't like Cassi's stuck-up attitude but Rachel is definitely the jealous one here.

The guys in the house want Cassi out based on her alliance with Dominic. Rachel wants her out because she hates girls who aren't all up her ass.

Porsche being Rachel's mini-me so she likes her. Danielle knows how to play off Rachel's personality so Rachel tolerates her too for now.

I'm nervous with Rachel's paranoia towards Jeff & Jordan. I hope she's the first of the vets to go so at least Brenden has a fair chance without her bad influence.

I'm kinda sad Cassi is going to be going so early though.

I was hoping to see what she was like when the odds were in her side's favor.

So glad she is gone this week! I can not stand Cassie, i see in the feeds how Rachel tries to talk to her but she is just plain rude!

She is so full of herself. Just listening to her talking to Shelley and thinks she is God's gift to the world. I think she is going to be surprised that most of the public think she is a stuck up little snot. She is a very pretty girl but her attitude takes away from her looks.

Ahhh, but they can! Make B/R the replacement noms . . . send Rachel home . . . Brendon will have a golden key and cannot play for the next HOH!

I, too would like to see Cassie play the game a little more . . .

Seems like most people in the house like her, but they think they have no choice but to get rid of her. She seems like she wants B/R to be put on the block, but she should be pushing for Lawon/Kalia. She has a better chance of them two being put up than B/R.

I'm thinking that she is one of the fan favorites. Obviously not THE fan favs like Jeff/Jordan/Dani, but out of all the newbies, I think Cassi/Dominic/Shelly are liked the most. or am i wrong? I've read several message boards and alot of people don't want to see her go this week

Rachel considers her a floater haha when has she had a chance to play? ??? Rachel wants her out because Brendon got mad at her for being the beotch that she is. Ever since Brendon told her she can't just yell at people she has been on the let's get Cassie out bandwagon. I hope Dominic wins and puts her ass up and it's by by Rachel. I wonder if she will realize nothing in her game play has changed since last year.

All of this "Rachel is jealous .. they're targeting her for being pretty.." is such BS.

Remember last week anyone? When Jeff/Jordan Rachel/Brenden wanted to strike a deal with Cassie and Shelly to be part of their alliance .. and Cassie basically said "I know I'm going to be the low man on the totem pull in that kind of deal .. so I have concerns..."

Remember again when the vets ALL agreed (not just Rachel) that Cassie and Dominic were CLEARLY working together because they both came up to the HOH and were BOTH saying the same thing in the exact same way (that the vets were their targets in so many words).

THEY ALL DECIDED to split up Dominic and Cassie. They decided to gun for Dominic first and he represented a stronger physical threat to them, they felt in competitions.

Then Cassie had a skirmish with Porsche (someone the vets had decided to keep as a side member of their alliance).

Then Cassie was being anti-social and refusing to take group pictures in the HOH.

Then when Rachel addressed the entire group of the non vets (ill advised, but she was not just targeting Cassie), CASSIE jumped in the frey with Rachel deciding to be the spokes person for her "side". (OTHERWISE KNOWN AS MAKING HERSELF A TARGET)

Sure Rachel didn't need to feel the need to stick it to the other side .. but Rachel is Rachel and she gloats sometimes when she shouldn't. But since they vets had a solid alliance, the behavior of the newbies was ill-advised. When you're in the big brother house, you kiss the ring of the "pope" when really you'd like to slit his throat. It's what you do. It's the way of things, Cassie wasn't playing along.

For ALL of these reasons she needs to get out the door. And it irks me to no end that the Vets are blaming all of this on Rachel as if THEY had no hand in this decision when they clearly DID.

It drives me nuts as a Rachel fan listening to everyone saying "she's only targeting the girls" as if there was no strategic reason behind it as well. I'm not saying that Rachel has never had a self conscious or insecure thought about Cassie, cause I'm not in her head and I don't know what she thinks, but it isn't the only reason .. in fact I would guess it's not even a pretty big reason.

And from what I have read .. Cassie IS jealous of Rachel. She has made comments several times about how she can't believe Brenden is with Rachel .. and how SHE (Cassie) doesn't even have a boyfriend..

So there you go for that one. I would hazard a guess they are BOTH jealous of each other.

I love Rachel, and I always will because at least she speaks her mind. Even if god help her, it gets her in trouble. I am sick of people vilifying her, where there is no villain. I just know that's how it's going to be shown on CBS and it annoys me. Jeff and Jordan - Jeff in specific wanted Shelly and Cassie on their side. Because Cassie and Shelly both had the stars in their eyes view of them. When Cassie said what she said to prove she was with Dominic .. Jeff was upset they couldn't pick her up for their side, because it would of been a partnership which would of benefited them and not the other members of their alliance.. but them alone -- because clearly it's better for Danielle if Dominic stays.. and clearly Porsche is more likely to align with Brenchel/Danielle because Porsche worshiped Evil Dick and Rachel.

Rachel was so upset Cassie was spending all that time with Jordon, not because she doesn't want Jordon to have any friends, but because Jordon has a soft heart, and Rachel knew that Cassie was going to try to turn her against the rest of her alliance. That being said it's human nature for Dani to want Dom in her back pocket, Rachel and Bren to want Porshe in their back pocket and Jeff and Jordan to have wanted Cassie n Shelly in theirs. Just as it's human nature for all sides of this alliance to not want the others to have this back pocket person. It's selfish .. on each person's side.

I just don't think it's an excuse worthy of Jeff and Jordon turning on Brenden and Rachel .. they all agreed to get dom or cassie out this week. It just so happens that Dom got the POV. They shouldn't be taking it out on the rest of their alliance mates because she has to go home. I know that Rachel mouthed off about Jordon in the POV contest .. but Rachel and Brenden were trying hard for the veto .. and Rachel felt that Jeff and Jordon weren't trying as hard.. which of course is going to upset her .. because it's going to make it seem like Rachel and Brenden are the biggest targets NOT Jeff and Jordon if they have only one an HOH and Brenden and Rachel have won both a POV and an HOH. Rachel had every right to feel like she was being back stabbed. And rightly so. She already felt before the comp like Jeff and Jordon's allegiance wasn't with their alliance, it was to furthering themselves..

So agree that the best thing for Jordan (play for yourself, NOT your boyfriend!) would be to put up Brenchal. Everyone but maybe Shelly and Porsche will vote her out. She needs to go. She is good at comps and I do believe she plays to get all females out, so she is the only one getting attention. Cassi may be self absorbed, but she nees a chance to play. And to whoever said Cassi, Dom and Adam got dealt a raw deal with this season, SOOO TRUE!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name