Cassi - Week 2 Evicted 7/21

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she could go up but i think it will be adam /dom :animated_bouncy:

I hope she gets put up,lol, but then there is Shelly, no contest there, Shelly is safe

Cassi's bubble got burst tonight, and I love it, cause I don't like her, she is not all that to me

Cassi's screwing up again. Shelly, Brendon, Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Danielle are on the by couches, talking and enjoying themselves, and Cassi has separated herself from them. She's lying by the hot tub with her feet in it, not saying a word.

i like Cassi. Her and Dominic and my two favorite players. It's pretty much no need for her to try and kiss ass, especially seeing how her and rachel just got arguing, plus i'm pretty sure the veterans already know she voted against them. She might as well be prepared to be on the block, and do her best to get that veto.

I like Cassi mostly because she at least tried to fight against the vets. Being so open about it is probably going to get her out sooner unless she can bring it in competitions and that is yet to be seen.

She is being so petty and b*tchy about Rachel to Lawon & Dom in the back yard.

Her thoughts on Rachel and Porche: "They don't like me because I'm pretty and I don't care if I am pretty, or they are prettier than me or not." She's going on and on about what could Brenden see in Rachel...

She has being VERY catty towards the woman of the house this week, first Porche and now Rachel.

Note to Cassie: You lose points about how classy you think you are.. when you're trashing other woman. You are no better than anyone else.

i am not surprised her catty side is coming out

i saw it preseason that she had the potential to be catty :animated_bouncy:

She got dealt a raw deal, being on this season of BB. You get plopped in the house with a ready made six five person strong alliance, saddled with a partner who is star-struck, and stuck with 2 alliance members who are only playing for the jury.

I know they say expect the unexpected, but I think Cassie, Dom and Adam deserved better than this season.

She makes the most ugly scrunchy face when she looks in the mirror

rl9qtj.jpg

I don't think she could make an ugly face if she tried.

She just looks angry-hot there. :wub:

I just wish she didn't ally herself with that douche Dominic so soon in the game.

She'll definitely be the next one to go after him unless one of the n0oBs wins HoH next week. :cry:

I don't think she could make an ugly face if she tried.

She just looks angry-hot there. :wub:

I just wish she didn't ally herself with that douche Dominic so soon in the game.

She'll definitely be the next one to go after him unless one of the n0oBs wins HoH next week. :cry:

Yeah that is actually one of the hottest looks I've ever seen.

She is being so petty and b*tchy about Rachel to Lawon & Dom in the back yard.

Her thoughts on Rachel and Porche: "They don't like me because I'm pretty and I don't care if I am pretty, or they are prettier than me or not." She's going on and on about what could Brenden see in Rachel...

She has being VERY catty towards the woman of the house this week, first Porche and now Rachel.

Note to Cassie: You lose points about how classy you think you are.. when you're trashing other woman. You are no better than anyone else.

Umm... did you miss where Rachel tried to call her out after Jordan won HOH? Of course she's not gunna talk good about her when Rachel tried to pick a fight with her, just because they still have the power. Plus she got arguing with Porsche last week as well I believe. What she is saying sounds petty, but those two don't like her either.

shes way more dangerous then Dom and I think she should go on the block with Shelly and be evicted, although the flip side of that is Shelly is pretty slick and then would be getting herself deeper in the game and unbeknownst to the vets is gonna flippity dip as soon as the golden keys are all gone, and they are on their own I say get rid of Cassi now, I think while Dom is a smart guy he is still really young and immature and that can make him quite vunerable

Umm... did you miss where Rachel tried to call her out after Jordan won HOH? Of course she's not gunna talk good about her when Rachel tried to pick a fight with her, just because they still have the power. Plus she got arguing with Porsche last week as well I believe. What she is saying sounds petty, but those two don't like her either.

The difference is .. many of the catty comments I've heard Rachel say about Cassie were .. game related. The stuff Cassie was saying last night, was rude, and extremely personal about Rachel. Normally Rachel is the person who takes things to that personal level .. in this instance it was Cassie doing it. Her contempt and disgust of Rachel was obvious, but the things she said were uncalled for, and frankly unsportsmanlike. I realize that Rachel says and does unsportsmanlike things, but you can't go on and on about how not classy and trashy a person is, and then act trashy yourself. There is a word for that .. and it's hypocrite. Not to mention there have been a few times where I've felt like Rachel has tried to be nice to Cassie.. and Cassie has pretty much always rejected Rachel.

shes way more dangerous then Dom and I think she should go on the block with Shelly and be evicted, although the flip side of that is Shelly is pretty slick and then would be getting herself deeper in the game and unbeknownst to the vets is gonna flippity dip as soon as the golden keys are all gone, and they are on their own I say get rid of Cassi now, I think while Dom is a smart guy he is still really young and immature and that can make him quite vunerable

Dominic would be dangerous to Brendon and Rachel but with Cassie gone, I think he could flip to align with Jeff and Jordan because Jeff and Dominic seem to have bonded.

The difference is .. many of the catty comments I've heard Rachel say about Cassie were .. game related. The stuff Cassie was saying last night, was rude, and extremely personal about Rachel. Normally Rachel is the person who takes things to that personal level .. in this instance it was Cassie doing it. Her contempt and disgust of Rachel was obvious, but the things she said were uncalled for, and frankly unsportsmanlike. I realize that Rachel says and does unsportsmanlike things, but you can't go on and on about how not classy and trashy a person is, and then act trashy yourself. There is a word for that .. and it's hypocrite. Not to mention there have been a few times where I've felt like Rachel has tried to be nice to Cassie.. and Cassie has pretty much always rejected Rachel.

Yeah. I'm kind of getting that vibe from Cassi, too now. She covers herself pretty well like Kristen did for a while in the last season, but that kind of pettiness comes roaring to a head eventually. It's said because I didn't picture Cassi at all like that when she first entered the house with how she described herself. Not at all. If anything, I thought she was the opposite, and she was one of my favorites then. But she is extremely jealous of Rachel and Porsche and will do just about anything to get both of them out of the house. This is just making her look vindictive and mean.

I'm with sovfan10. I have liked Cassie from the start. She is a beautiful woman. I'm hoping the best for her.

I wish the newbies would get their act together and start fighting the vets or they are all leaving.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name