Adam - Week 2

he is pissing bricks

he looked nervous as hell during that hoh comp

he missed the memo to jumped ship :animated_bouncy:

Adam, gotta say you are wrong dude, I am a huge 90210 fan, I know most of the episodes word for word, when David wrote the" will you marry me ?"to Donna on the beach, he did not get tired and write Just "Don", he wrote the whole thing with the help of the guys, then the tide came in and washed the na away and it said" will you marry me Don",sorry just had to clear that up,lolololanimated_bouncy.gif

Yeah, I liked that too, funny I only started watchin that show cause my kids were teenagers then and I got hooked, I know that show almost word for word just like I know Sex and the city the same way, some shows are just go to "feel good" shows, it was funny then when he did the "Donna Martin graduates" in his metal voice, I am not sure at this point if he is gonna make it or not,lol

Adam did have a great strategy idea that if Shelly/Cassi had won POV and used it, then the only newbie couple left for J/J to put up would be Kalia and Lawon. I'm sure Adam is glad Dominic won the POV, but it would have been interesting to see it played out the way Adam proposed.

Adam did have a great strategy idea that if Shelly/Cassi had won POV and used it, then the only newbie couple left for J/J to put up would be Kalia and Lawon. I'm sure Adam is glad Dominic won the POV, but it would have been interesting to see it played out the way Adam proposed.

Shelly assured J/J this morning that if she or Cassi won it, it would not be used. Shelly said she would not agree to it and they had to be in agreement in order to use it. Shelly is flat out telling J/J that she is there to further their (jj's) game together. She's a smooth operator, imo. They'll protect her as long as they can. IMO, Shelly knows Jeff will get AP again, if there is one, and he'll have another power of some kind. Plus, I think Shelly barely tolerates people like Rachel/Porsche/Kalia. She does like Adam though, I believe. I think when JJ/BR split, the more mature ones in the house will go with J/J and the younger, more self-centered crowd will gravitate to B/R.

Adam is the biggest Butt Licker on Big Brother.

When you are on the wrong side of the power and trying to get back on the right side without getting nominated and voted out...there's only one way to do so ..by puckering up...

Dominic and Cassi should take a lesson from him...

this guy does nothing for me, he is sooo blah no personality and just a tiny bit of that metal stuff goes way far for me, he will prolly be there tho cause he prolly effects everyone to bordom and they don't think he is a threat, I don't think he is either and I think nomatter whohe would be sitting by in the end minus Brenchel, he would not win

When you are on the wrong side of the power and trying to get back on the right side without getting nominated and voted out...there's only one way to do so ..by puckering up...

Dominic and Cassi should take a lesson from him...

Exactly right... he is doing what he has to do....

Exactly right... he is doing what he has to do....

agree with you on that, just don't care for him or maybe its just that he is sort of a non entity, and maybe that is good for him and will take him far, don't know yet

I think in this game you have two choices early on .. relax and let others become bigger targets than you, or become a target yourself. I think he's doing what he has to at the moment. He's said a few smart things in the diary room here and there, so I have hope that he's playing a smarter mental game than we know at the moment. I think he idolizes Evil Dick and wants to be his type of charterer, but other than the slight rocker edge resemblance on the outside, he's just a lot different. He doesn't seem like the kind of man who could really hurt a fly. He seems like a giant teddy bear, which has a squeeze button that makes a metal roar every time you push it.

I didn't expect him to be this quiet in the house.

He honestly seems like a decent guy, though. He's not the most exciting HG, but he's not on anyone's radar at the moment either and he's doing OK. I'd like to see him win HoH to see what he does.

I didn't expect him to be this quiet in the house.

He honestly seems like a decent guy, though. He's not the most exciting HG, but he's not on anyone's radar at the moment either and he's doing OK. I'd like to see him win HoH to see what he does.

He talked to Cassi earlier about this. I think he'd put up B/R. He asked her who she'd put up if they won pov, J/J or L/K, and she never answered him because they got kind of side-tracked in the convo. I'd like to see what the newbies do if they win. It will be interesting.

I had to FlashBack to see the failed prank, and I admit I laughed at how long it took Adam to get up and get going when they tried to wake him up. It was a series of grunts for two minutes.

Also, the other 11 HGs were in the HoH room from 4:50 to 6:45. I'd say the prank was on them!

lol... I happened to see part of the feeds when he was lazing outside talking to the

camera and Shelly finally came out.

He just sat back and was saying how nice and quiet it was and that he knew what

they were up to.... so took advantage of the peace and quiet.

He played the players for sure.

Shame they didn't try it on someone like Lawon or Porsche :animated_rotfl:

Archived