Jordan - Week 2 HoH

She is so cute. Will the others want to get rid of her because everyone likes her or will they want to keep her because she won her season and the jury wouldn't give her the money a second time?

Of course...because nobody gets between Clifford and HER man!

-Kyo

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she has a good shot to be 2x winner if these hg keep her around once again

thinking they can get rid of her whenever

the hg will take her for granted once again and think they can beat her down the stretch

they not fully knowing that bb is known to dummy down the comps last few weeks to fit tv time and etc.... :animated_bouncy:

jeff saved her from going on slop for two weeks in a comp she had no shot to win :animated_bouncy:

So many possibilities: J/J could have put B/R up, B/R could have won and they would have most definitely left noms same.

Jordan is the only level headed one out of the 4 stooges.

Rachel should have kept her trap shut. Jeff should not have confronted Rachel, he's a hot head and shouldn't raise his voice with women. Brendon is a bitch and should have told Jeff to back off a bit. Rachel should stop playing the victim and she wanted to Brendan to go after Jeff.

They're all full of crap. J/J did B/R's bidding and proved to be wussies. They could have opened up this game a bit.

So many possibilities: J/J could have put B/R up, B/R could have won and they would have most definitely left noms same.

Jordan is the only level headed one out of the 4 stooges.

Rachel should have kept her trap shut. Jeff should not have confronted Rachel, he's a hot head and shouldn't raise his voice with women. Brendon is a bitch and should have told Jeff to back off a bit. Rachel should stop playing the victim and she wanted to Brendan to go after Jeff.

They're all full of crap. J/J did B/R's bidding and proved to be wussies. They could have opened up this game a bit.

Ditto, and well said. I think cute as a button, but not as smart, is kicking herself for putting up Cass and Shel (I'm to tired to type out their complete names). Big mistake.

Think she is the nicest although not brightest female to ever play this game. I am not sure she would have gotten too far either time without Jeff to ground her but I love her because she is so real and sweet but it doesn't seem like BB is a game for her she is too nice. I hope Jeff wins this year

I really wish she didn't make cassie's head even bigger than ever by telling her everyone was jealous of her beauty-however it was a smart move, Cassie believes it anyway and it just makes Jordan seem even nicer.

Guest 6Borders

Another golden opportunity missed...she should have put Brenchel on the block. Rachel would probably go home and Brendon would self-destruct trying to avenge her eviction. Jeff & Jordan could have totally had Shelly, Cassie, Dom and Adam on their team and Brendon would only have the golden key for what...a week... and they could send him packing and keep Brenchel off the jury. Who on the jury is not going to vote for someone who made such a power move??

I wish that woulda happened too, I don't think it woulda been to soon to start some stuff, it's gonna happen soon anyway, it is just sooo boring right now, after tonight after we see who get hoh things will liven up I'm sure, I wish J/J would not think it was too soon to put Brenchel up.

I think about anyone that wins tonight will put Brenchal up. When that happens the drama begins. They would probably win the POV and go on the rampage. J&J's hands would be clean. Anyway it is going to be soooooo interesting.

Hate for all the drama to peak on week 2. I think J&J were wise to wait.

I really wish she didn't make cassie's head even bigger than ever by telling her everyone was jealous of her beauty-however it was a smart move, Cassie believes it anyway and it just makes Jordan seem even nicer.

Hi smass.

I think she said Rachel was jealous of her and I do think that's the truth. Did Jordan have to tell her how beautiful she was so many times, no and it sounded like a 12 year old gushing over a teen idol.

Jordan only seems to not be the brightest bulb, I however think she is plenty smart, she just has a hard time articulating what she wants to say and how she puts it out there. I do not think Jeff is some hot head, but he just like everyone has his opinions and states them with gusto just like alot of others we know, nothin wrong with it, whats good for one is good for all with out bein said youre a hot head, dbl standard silliness

Another golden opportunity missed...she should have put Brenchel on the block. Rachel would probably go home and Brendon would self-destruct trying to avenge her eviction. Jeff & Jordan could have totally had Shelly, Cassie, Dom and Adam on their team and Brendon would only have the golden key for what...a week... and they could send him packing and keep Brenchel off the jury. Who on the jury is not going to vote for someone who made such a power move??

I think the worst thing to do would have been to put Brenchel on the block. As long as Brenchel are in the house they are the number one target of the rest of the house. If Jordan put them up and one of then went home, then Jeff and Jordan become the number one target in the house. Also if one of Brenchel went home then only Jeff would be playing in the HOH to keep him and Jordan safe instead of Jeff, Brendan and Rachel playing.

Although I do agree it would make for great live feeds and tv if Brenchel were on the block.

I think the worst thing to do would have been to put Brenchel on the block. As long as Brenchel are in the house they are the number one target of the rest of the house. If Jordan put them up and one of then went home, then Jeff and Jordan become the number one target in the house. Also if one of Brenchel went home then only Jeff would be playing in the HOH to keep him and Jordan safe instead of Jeff, Brendan and Rachel playing.

Although I do agree it would make for great live feeds and tv if Brenchel were on the block.

^^^ exactly

Archived