Jordan - Week 2 HoH

SugarB, I made a typo when I put "Brendon" the first time and then "Brandon" the next. Then I saw that you made a typo with his name too and that made me feel better. Then I realized you did NOT make a typo and then I laughed for awhile. Thanks for the pick-me-up!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... I type his name one way one post... and then the other way the next post :lookaround:

I can never remember which it is.

And ... yes... no need for any of the remaining Vet HG's to try and win... as long as they

are in control.

and so it goes.

Now for another so-so week of BB watching the newbies self-destruct. Or maybe not :animated_scratchchin:

For those saying Jeff and Brendon threw the comp, that was actually the most strategic move. Once Jordan had beaten Dominic and Kalia -- and she did make that shot all on her own -- that meant that next week Rachel is again eligible for the HOH comp as will be Jeff and Brandon. The vets had nothing more to gain once they knew the HOH was in their alliance.

They drew up the plan and executed it--Went down just like the vets wanted. Strongest physical players left to play in the next HOH--Way to go Jordan--Doubt Jeff or Bren could have beat her anyway! No one else did--Give credit where credit is due. GO VETS ! ! ! !

^^^^^ exactly! No need to compete against your own alliance, when no others from the other side are left to compete. As for only winning because they threw it--- 6 other people went before her and she beat all of them. What makes you think Jeff or Brenda would have beat her?

well we will never know now will we? because they threw it.

The vets would have won HOH again anyway, so they could've just played the game out! if she would have beat the 8 people who were technically eligible to play this week for HOH and beat them all then yes that's an earned win. come on now folks, just say you're a fan of Jordan, dont justify that garbage that took place last night.

Jordan -" Hey thanks for letting me win!"

Brendan- " oh no problem!"

:animated_rotfl:

well we will never know now will we? because they threw it.

The vets would have won HOH again anyway, so they could've just played the game out!

It was still the best move strategically. If either Jeff or Brendon beat her, they would not be eligible for next week's HOH comp. If that one is a physical challenge, the Vets have their 3 strongest players competing. I do agree that in general Jeff and Brendon are better at competitions than Jordan, which is why Rachel left them to the end of the rotation in case Jordan did not have the best score. But once she did have the best score -- which she did all on her own -- then Jeff and Brendon are no longer playing for this week's HOH they are beginning to play for next week's HOH. You may see that as throwing this weeks' comp, but I see it as an early challenge for next week's comp.

They drew up the plan and executed it--Went down just like the vets wanted. Strongest physical players left to play in the next HOH--Way to go Jordan--Doubt Jeff or Bren could have beat her anyway! No one else did--Give credit where credit is due. GO VETS ! ! ! !

no I wont, because the simply fact that they threw it. why am I cheering for a botched win?

Question: How come Rachel got to decide the order? I thought it usually is random ordering? I don't ever remembering the current HOH picking the order for the next HOH competition. Or maybe I have a bad memory?

Your memory is good, and I completely agree. I posted that in another thread, because it gives WAY too much power to the outgoing HOH and her/his partner. It is a huge, and unearned, advantage.

Question: How come Rachel got to decide the order? I thought it usually is random ordering? I don't ever remembering the current HOH picking the order for the next HOH competition. Or maybe I have a bad memory?

idk i found that odd

it is usually random order

i wonder why they made that change :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

Ok I thought it was just me. I don't think that was right. I'm not one to start saying the game is fixed or anything.....but if the shoe fits! :lol:

But seriously though, i did find that a little bit strange. It pretty much gave the vets a small advantage in the competition.

i did find it strange also.. however, i think if it were a puzzle, or something like that it would be have been unfair... but this was hitting a ball.. i dont think it gave much, if any advantage to any one.. (especailly since the very 1st veteran beat everybody else)

It was still the best move strategically. If either Jeff or Brendon beat her, they would not be eligible for next week's HOH comp. If that one is a physical challenge, the Vets have their 3 strongest players competing. I do agree that in general Jeff and Brendon are better at competitions than Jordan, which is why Rachel left them to the end of the rotation in case Jordan did not have the best score. But once she did have the best score -- which she did all on her own -- then Jeff and Brendon are no longer playing for this week's HOH they are beginning to play for next week's HOH. You may see that as throwing this weeks' comp, but I see it as an early challenge for next week's comp.

well, no matter how you try to explain it to them in the best possible way, they just don't get it, too hung up on ppl actually likeing jordan and it pisses them off so no mater what ya try to make clear and believe me it's as clear as day to me, they will never get it , just too much ya know??

When did they ever say that throwing the HOH to Jordan this week was the plan just so Jeff and Brendan would be eligible to play in next week's HOH? If there is a flashback I would like to see it, because I thought the plan was for any of the vets to win it, not particularly for Jordan to win it. I know they kept saying one of has to win it, not we gotta throw it to Jordan because we have to prepare for week 3's HOH comp.

well, no matter how you try to explain it to them in the best possible way, they just don't get it, too hung up on ppl actually likeing jordan and it pisses them off so no mater what ya try to make clear and believe me it's as clear as day to me, they will never get it , just too much ya know??

:animated_wave:

I dont like being ignored, you can address me directly.

When did they ever say that throwing the HOH to Jordan this week was the plan just so Jeff and Brendan would be eligible to play in next week's HOH? If there is a flashback I would like to see it, because I thought the plan was for any of the vets to win it, not particularly for Jordan to win it. I know they kept saying one of has to win it, not we gotta throw it to Jordan because we have to prepare for week 3's HOH comp.

They (the vets) were talking about it last night in the HOH room. I'm not sure what time it was. The were discussing the order to putt. They agreed that the newbies would go first, then Jordan, then Jeff and Brendon the last two. They specifically said that if Jordan was in the lead that Jeff and Brendon would throw it to Jordan.

I heard Brenchel say it a cpl times that Jordan needs to win HOH, at some point I will look in th flashbacks, too sleepy tonight, noone is saying that they were planning to throw it, but there was no need after J had gotten a 3 and the 2 of them were left to shoot, it was a moot point, the vets had a sinch domino at that point

They (the vets) were talking about it last night in the HOH room. I'm not sure what time it was. The were discussing the order to putt. They agreed that the newbies would go first, then Jordan, then Jeff and Brendon the last two. They specifically said that if Jordan was in the lead that Jeff and Brendon would throw it to Jordan.

oh okay last night you say?

I watched that conversation, too, about the plan.......I just finished watching the show but I remember thinking, WOW, that was exactly the way they planned it last night. I'm impressed that J/J/R/B actually worked it all out and followed through to carry it out and it is the BEST outcome for them going into next week. I think what shocks me the most is that R/B actually gave up a chance for HOH again in order to do the best for the veterans as a group. THAT's a shocker for me.......B/R showing some growth & maturity since their last visit to the BB house.

:animated_rotfl:

Did they clue Jordan in on the master plan? She was mighty swift in reminding Julie of how she was given the HOH in her season because her boyfriend threw it to her. If it was a plan a simpy "thank you, Julie" would have sufficed.

She belted out a full explanation for her botched HOH win.

If you haven't noticed, I'm not a fan of Jordan's, I dont think she deserved or even earned her BB win 2 years ago and I have a problem with people who have an issue when other people throw comps but when Jordan does it , its okay because she is nice and sweet. She will glide through and do nothing again this season if given the chance and its disgusting.

Jordan wasn't the one who came up with the plan..........it was Jeff & Brandon who decided that if Jordan was winning, they would throw it. That's why they put her in front of them. I really have just gotten into this year, nyse, so I haven't noticed your feelings about Jordan.

IMO, for what it's worth, over the years there have been people I've liked who have won & people I didn't like who have.......also people who I thought "deserved it" & people who I thought didn't........at first I thought it should be based just on skill, at times "social skills" had more of an impact and always a lot of LUCK.

also,

IMO, like her or not, if she's able to "glide through & do nothing", she really has done something or she would be voted out with no chance to win......the object of the game is to be one of the last two in the house, it's up to you & the other house guests whether you get there.

I think it's in her nature to defer to Jeff. She seems the type who doesn't like attention on herself .. I don't just mean in a "I don't want to be a target way" I just mean .. her personality seems friendly and sweet, but more shy.

I can be pretty vocal on the boards. But in real life, I hate when people single me out in public. When my boyfriend goes on to people about me being the love his life, etc.. I get embarrassed. To me that stuff is just private. So in public, I've been known to defer credit for stuff to my boyfriend. Not because I think he's really better at everything than me, but because I don't like the attention. I am definitely more a behind the scenes person.

Archived