Rachel - Week 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And a little side note, I work with Doctors/PhD/Faculty in the same field that Brendon is "supposedly" getting his PhD in and the first time he brings her to a Faculty/Industry shindig...he'll be ridiculed and laughed at. I did see him attempt to tell her this and she just ignored him. Boy will she be in for a rude awakening. That social group is about the size of your brain not your "attachments"! She will not be able to win their affections by that cackle of hers or her looks. That would be a party worth having camera feeds at. :)

And a little side note, I work with Doctors/PhD/Faculty in the same field that Brendon is "supposedly" getting his PhD in and the first time he brings her to a Faculty/Industry shindig...he'll be ridiculed and laughed at. I did see him attempt to tell her this and she just ignored him. Boy will she be in for a rude awakening. That social group is about the size of your brain not your "attachments"! She will not be able to win their affections by that cackle of hers or her looks. That would be a party worth having camera feeds at. :)

I heard him telling her that too, and all I could think was "are they really going to take you seriously after you appear on BB twice?"

I heard him telling her that too, and all I could think was "are they really going to take you seriously after you appear on BB twice?"

Just because he goes on a reality television show, doesn't mean that he isn't very smart when it comes to what he does in his lab. In those fields regardless of bad personal life decesions they would respect him on a professional level, so long as his work was professional, and he conducted himself in a professional way at work, in his lab, or at meetings he attends in a professional capacity.

He could very well be one of those people who is very book smart, but has zero common sense. I personally like him and Rachel, and I do genuinely think they care for each other, their dynamic is both good because it helps them where the other lacks, and currently bad because right now neither of them is emotionally mature enough to react to one another in a healthy way. As a result sometimes they bring out the worst in one another. I wish them well, cause I can't imagine they've had an easy go of things. But.. yeah. Doctor's wives have long been said to have to be perfect, and very respectable for a reason.

What made BB think she would be good TV? My friends and family, who watch the show but do not go on the boards, can't believe she is back. Even the people who don't have feeds can't stand her laugh, he egotism, and other constant tedious hysterics.

My thoughts exactly. I've given up watching the show until she's gone and check Morty's to see how the house is progressing but I refuse to waste my time watching

and listening to Rachel suck all the oxygen out of any room she inhabits. She and Brendon are well suited and their 'get a room' behavior is tiring to the point of disgusting. I watch reality shows for personal interplay between strangers not attention seeking foreplay from strange people.

My thoughts exactly. I've given up watching the show until she's gone and check Morty's to see how the house is progressing but I refuse to waste my time watching

and listening to Rachel suck all the oxygen out of any room she inhabits. She and Brendon are well suited and their 'get a room' behavior is tiring to the point of disgusting. I watch reality shows for personal interplay between strangers not attention seeking foreplay from strange people.

I certainly agree that I will be pleased if and when Rachel walks but I have yet to see a reality show without at least one attention seeking *****

-Kyo

I'm hoping the HG's that are left have enough foresight to OUT Rachel before Jury/Sequester House.

lol.... none of them deserve being cooped up with her longer than necessary :animated_rotfl:

I agree....So emotionally insecure and it sure doesn't seem like it has changed since last year

-Kyo

I couldn't agree more. Rachel thinks she is pretty until a really pretty girl comes into the house and then she sees how ugly she is.She is no different this year thenshe was last year. Can't wait tyo see her go.

Rachel needs a Cher moment from Moon Struck ...."SNAP OUT OF IT" :box:

I would like to send her to the moon, one way trip.lol

She is telling him off good, and good for her

Rachel and Brendon are trying to play a different game, and I give them credit for that. I just wish the other Houseguests would be more accepting of them. They're trying to change, but I guess in the BB House, everything is elevated.

Nah you're not alone, I love 'em too. They're not the best players no .. mostly because they think emotionally .. and cause their relationship is so up and down .. it's sorta hard to concentrate on the game when you have to deal with the emotional drama of the person you love and you fighting every other day. Regardless of if they're good for each other I am pretty sure it's not easy. And honestly, the two of them need some space from one another .. let the wound actually heal before they pick at it again, if they keep picking it will never scab over.

I kinda want Brenden to go .. so Rachel can work with Dani and Dom to get to the end. That would make for an interesting show I think.

Okay... let's look at this point of view from an old lady.

Brendon told the cameras that him and Rachel have been together since they left the house last season. Rachel tells the story that she moved to LA a couple months ago. No one is stating how long they have been engaged. Now comes the kicker, if they are really engaged why don't they know more about each other and their little annoying habits. Everytime Rachel puts her foot into her mouth, Brendon comes to the rescue... OMG..let the Brat stand on her own two feet and defend herself. Coming into the house for the second time, I would have thought that Rachel learned something.... Life sucks and the BB house is not a breeze.

Also, why is everyone blaming Cassi for Rachel's stupidity? Rachel is the one who accepted SLOP for 2 weeks and that had nothing to do with Cassi. Cassi had full rights calling Rachel a catty bitch, cause Rachel was catty when Cassi tried to talk to her, Rachel turned the discussion from what Cassi was saying to what Rachel wanted as game play goes. Rachel is catty and if no one sees it, the real Rachel is playing the game.

Sorry all, but I watch the live feeds and Rachel has not changed from last year, no matter how much her and Brendon try to make people believe they have changed. They both do bring DRAMA to the show, but sometimes I wonder if it would be different if they weren't there. Sorry, I just get tired of hearing Rachel whine and cry when she does not get things her way even though she starts most of the drama in the first place.

Quote from feeds last night:

"Dom and Rachel are in the hammock. Dom asks what she was doing before Big Brother. She says she was a cocktail waitress making ridiculous amounts of money..like $1200 a day."

My mother was a cocktail waitress in Palm Springs for years at really nice places and she hardly made enough to feed us. hummmm

I don't think so, every year there's a cocktail waitress or vip host people want to make them whores on the side. But, in reality there are lots of men and women out here that will pay lots of tips to hang out with a a big boob or booty girl in the club. Lots of ego stroking a mind games involved.

These are for VIP patrons, aka in the Vegas world "high rollers". I am pretty sure they can afford to tip quite a bit, and do. It's probably the same reason that Porsche acted like the job she did in South Beach was so "important" she had to hide it from people. And no, not just for stuff on the side. I use to know a girl who waitressed in a strip club. She didn't take her clothes off like the girls on stage, but her job did have her dressing rather revealing. Many patrons tipped very well for her to spend time with them while they were at the club. There are a lot of lonely men out there, who will pay a lot of money for the attention and company of a pretty girl even if she isn't doing anything to "pleasure" them.

LOL... different strokes for different High Rollers I guess.

Bet after about 20 minutes of Rach's 'stroking' they might tip

to be left alone.

Just a possibility I was thinking :animated_scratchchin:

Archived