Rachel - Week 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is working her hardest to get cassie to leave this week :animated_bouncy:

she is working her hardest to get cassie to leave this week :animated_bouncy:

Can someone explain why? I agree Rachel and Cassi are not getting along, but Cassi's game since Keith was evicted has not been good. Why would Rachel want to keep Dominic, who is playing well this week, and get rid of Cassi, who will soon be gone no matter what because she is running out of people to align with. Unless, of course, you consider her partner, whom she does not even know is the other vote to keep Porsche.

Rachel wants Cassi gone no matter what. If she or Brendon win the pov and use it, there's going to be a new split in the house....a B/R side and a J/J side with Dani floating between the two until someone in the V5 group is voted out. I personally think B/R are stupid to consider going against their alliance at this point. They have the numbers. Why fix something that ain't broke?

I think Brendon and Rachael are the #1 target. I think Dani will be happy to get Brendon out and control Rachel and Dom and ...... I see a big split coming.

Let the fun begin.

(I think there are a lot of the newbies that like Jeff and Jordan and would align with them.)

Rachel wants Cassi gone no matter what. If she or Brendon win the pov and use it, there's going to be a new split in the house....a B/R side and a J/J side with Dani floating between the two until someone in the V5 group is voted out. I personally think B/R are stupid to consider going against their alliance at this point. They have the numbers. Why fix something that ain't broke?

Because it is already broken. J/J are already starting to use their HOH to break away from Brenden and Rachel... They have been not keeping Rachel/Brenden in the loop as they were before. They also have Dani in their ears planting doubt about Jeff and Jordan to them. Cassi has admitted she wants Brenchel out of the house and will go after them if she gets HOH. It's advantageous to Brenden and Rachel to want Cassie gone, since Cassie wants to work with Jeff and Jordan but not Rachel and Brenden.

Their alliance is starting to show signs of wear, tear and cracking. I think that they will continue to work together for this week and maybe next, but there after they wont be.

Rachel must of said something about Jeff and Jordan throwing the POV .. something about not taking 2 weeks worth of slop. So now J/J have entertained the idea of putting R and B up. Rachel is an emotional player and she's upset..

Cassie is not more classy than Rachel. The only difference is Cassie isn't up front about her cattiness and anger. She bites her tongue in public and then turns around and talks behind your back. Some people call that class .. I call that disingenuous. Rachel might be immature but at least she's honest about who she is, what she thinks and feels. And honestly I don't think her issues with Cassie have anything to do with Cassie's looks... Rachel has tried to be friendly to Cassie and Cassie has always been standoffish and kind of stuck up to her. She doesn't like that Cassie walks around like she's so much better than Rachel.

I do think Rachel has grown up some since her last season.. but at the end of the day, she is who she is. There is only so much she can change, without pretending to be someone she's not, which I wouldn't want for her.

WELL SAID.

I think Brendon and Rachael are the #1 target. I think Dani will be happy to get Brendon out and control Rachel and Dom and ...... I see a big split coming.

Let the fun begin.

(I think there are a lot of the newbies that like Jeff and Jordan and would align with them.)

Dani was in total agreement with B/R on taking Dom/Adam down and evicting Cassi. She won't mind a bit when JJ/BR split. I think she'd be tickled to death to get rid of Brendon and/or Jeff. She wants control and she told Kalia yesterday that Rachel and Jordan wouldn't be hard to beat if they get out Brendon and Jeff.

Dani is workin' it

Because it is already broken. J/J are already starting to use their HOH to break away from Brenden and Rachel... They have been not keeping Rachel/Brenden in the loop as they were before. They also have Dani in their ears planting doubt about Jeff and Jordan to them. Cassi has admitted she wants Brenchel out of the house and will go after them if she gets HOH. It's advantageous to Brenden and Rachel to want Cassie gone, since Cassie wants to work with Jeff and Jordan but not Rachel and Brenden.

Their alliance is starting to show signs of wear, tear and cracking. I think that they will continue to work together for this week and maybe next, but there after they wont be.

You're absolutely right. I've watched it all and know that but I still don't want to see B/R turn on J/J. Now if J/J turns on B/R, that's cool with me. :lipsrsealed2:

As usual, Rachel's mouth gets her in trouble. Why would you attack the people who are helping you along in the game???? Hoping J/J come to their senses soon (this week) and get them O U T

It's going to happen but I kind of hope they drag out the drama for a little while. :animated_bouncy:

After their big pov spat today, Rachel actually said she wanted to go upstairs and tell Jeff, "I don't appreciate it, after WE LET YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAVE HOH, that you would...blah, blah, blah." Brendon stopped her fast and pretty much told her to shut up that foolish talk. He had her crying not long after that.

I actually love Rachel too wallybag, it's sad because I can tell she is trying to fit in... I dont know. Something about her that I like, she seems genuine and I hear from past houseguests she is a sweetheart. I also really like that she is a hardcore competitor.

I take back what I said I told you it was early!!! She is the same as she was last year. I would like to know how she thinks her boyfriend dumb&&& would have been able to beat Jordon's 3 in golf when he couldn't beat Kathy last year in bowling! We gave Jordon the HOH! She thinks so highly of herself I now want to puke. Would someone explain to me how Cassie is more of a threat than Dominic? Rachel wants her out because she is prettier and has more class ( even if she talks behind people's backs) in her pinky then Rachel ever will. Did you notice that she tried to get Jordon to go after Cassie when she asked Jordon did you notice that Jeff spends alot of time with Cassie? She is an insecure piece of work. Danielle wants Cassie out because she likes Dominic and she wants to work with him and she knows that he trusts Cassie 100 percent. He also likes Cassie. My hope is that Dominic can convince Jeff and jordon that Rachel and Danielle have turned against them and that he and Cassie would keep them safe. I would love to see the look on rachels face as well as danielles if Cassie stays. I know I am dreaming but I can hope. Can't wait till she leaves.

The newbies need to wise up and quit buying into the intimidation tactics Rachel tries to use. They would all be better off to get her out early and it would tickle me to death to see Jordan be the one to put her out of the house. I don't care if Brendon stays a long time or not. It would split them apart for weeks if he hung around! roflmao

Rachel is her own worst enemy. She'll get herself thrown out of that house a lot sonner than she expects.

As I've said before and I'll say again;

smilielol.gifkarma is hilarious!!!

I was hoping for more out of Rachel the season but after yesterday's actions, she's likely to be my 'love to hate' go-to person for the season again. She's a self-absorbed, immature witch. Her idiotic actions make her extremely unattractive too. I'm getting to the point where I can't stand to watch/look at her.

I love Rachel she is hot and i lover her laugh, i did gack a bit when last show she had a bit of a mustache, Please wax your upper lip regulary and you will win bb13. Do`s anyone else love Rachel

NO, lol, but that's a hang over from last year. This year hmmmm, I really don't care cause most all of them are boring and annoying in one way or another.

The true Rachel is starting to come out. She is behaving exactly how she did last year, being jealous of the pretty girls and targeting them. Last year she started with Kristen and this year it is Cassie. Rachel is only containing herself because Brendon is making her. Their relationship will not last, it is very disfunctional and full of abuse.

NO, lol, but that's a hang over from last year. This year hmmmm, I really don't care cause most all of them are boring and annoying in one way or another.

animated_wave.gif Hey Shipp...glad to see you still speaketh as you cees it animated_bouncy.gif

The vets especially Rachel came in with the attitude that they are supreme and for that the newbies should be fighting harder for a win. Rachel will be gone soon enough and I hope it's before Brendan and Cassie-she'll be so jealous if Cassie is in the house and she's not.

Archived