Rachel - Week 2

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe nothing more to be said :animated_bouncy:

her social game really sucks :animated_bouncy:

She hasn't annoyed me as much as she did last season but I have a feeling as the season goes on she will...I see her being very cocky...I don't know if I am team vets or newbies yet but I don't like any alliance winning everything and getting cocky!! At least I will be going on a cruise this week and will miss the feeds and not see a lot of the cockiness!! LOL!!

She doesn't let things roll off her back, she's still talking about her little quasi-flare up with Cassi.

So, Brendon was trying to council her to stay away from the Cat fights, this season, but she has a bad habit of making impulsive sharp, edgy comments. It could be her downfall agqin. imo.

Watching those two drives me bonkers. Dumb and dumber. I'm rooting for the vets but I hope they're the first to go out of the Veteran5.

My loyalties lie with D/J/J and B/R's purpose is to help them get to the end. :lol:

EXACTLY how I feel. I would like Dani to win and second Jeff and I just love and adore Jordan but she is OK with not wining.

Watching those two drives me bonkers. Dumb and dumber. I'm rooting for the vets but I hope they're the first to go out of the Veteran5.

My loyalties lie with D/J/J and B/R's purpose is to help them get to the end. :lol:

+1, here,but especially D and Jeff.

I will third this

Team Blonde FTW

-Kyo

I love my Rachel.. but she needs to learn to bite her freaking tongue sometimes!!! :lipsrsealed2:

Cassie is being JUST as catty about Rachel. Alpha females fighting for dominance...

I sense a cat fight is soon in the making.

She doesn't let things roll off her back, she's still talking about her little quasi-flare up with Cassi.

So, Brendon was trying to council her to stay away from the Cat fights, this season, but she has a bad habit of making impulsive sharp, edgy comments. It could be her downfall agqin. imo.

Rachel doesn't like Cassi because Cassi is pretty, classy and self assured.....everything Rachel is not. We saw it last year "Don't come between me and my man" crap. Sick sick sick of CBS airing these retarded "fights" with Brenchel. I had to fast forward thru their garbage on the Thursday show....Thank God I work evenings and didn't have to sit thru that.

Can hardly wait till the newbies win and put them up.

Rachel doesn't like Cassi because Cassi is pretty, classy and self assured.....everything Rachel is not. We saw it last year "Don't come between me and my man" crap. Sick sick sick of CBS airing these retarded "fights" with Brenchel. I had to fast forward thru their garbage on the Thursday show....Thank God I work evenings and didn't have to sit thru that.

I agree....So emotionally insecure and it sure doesn't seem like it has changed since last year

-Kyo

I think Brendon and his constant ragging on her really makes her worse. He says 'I love you' all the time but attached to that is always 'but you have to change, you can't do this and don't to that'. He just makes her feel even more insecure.

I think Brendon and his constant ragging on her really makes her worse. He says 'I love you' all the time but attached to that is always 'but you have to change, you can't do this and don't to that'. He just makes her feel even more insecure.

If he cannot accept her, why is he with her? I don't care for Rachel most of the time, but I hate to see anyone get browbeaten by someone who claims to love them. I hope they do break up this summer, both for the entertainment value and her own mental health.

Rachael is all about Rachael. Now that she's not HOH she still has to be front and center on EVERYTHING. She trys to make all conversations "hers" when the cameras are rolling...she loves that tv time, even if it makes her look like an idiot. Her obsession with getting rid of Cassi IS the same type of obsession she had last year...just watch...she'll push J/J all week to get rid of her. and as far as Brendon goes, they deserve each other.

It is obvious that Brendon and Rachel are not in the same place at all in their lives, Brendon is all serious and constantly preaching to her and Rachel just wants to party and have fun, I frankly do not think these two could get married and get along and make it work, Brandon seems to want something entirely different then Rachel, I also hate it the way he nit picks at her alllll the time, it is sick, if he wants to change her what is the point?? You cannot change ppl that is something they gotta do on their own and on their own time, so I see a break up soon, if not on this show,lololfood-smiley-005.gif Also Rachel will go on and on till she gets rid of Cassi, and she and Porsche are bad news toghter, Porsche is gonna have Brendon crazy with her and Rachels antics together

Cassie is not more classy than Rachel. The only difference is Cassie isn't up front about her cattiness and anger. She bites her tongue in public and then turns around and talks behind your back. Some people call that class .. I call that disingenuous. Rachel might be immature but at least she's honest about who she is, what she thinks and feels. And honestly I don't think her issues with Cassie have anything to do with Cassie's looks... Rachel has tried to be friendly to Cassie and Cassie has always been standoffish and kind of stuck up to her. She doesn't like that Cassie walks around like she's so much better than Rachel.

I do think Rachel has grown up some since her last season.. but at the end of the day, she is who she is. There is only so much she can change, without pretending to be someone she's not, which I wouldn't want for her.

Cassie is not more classy than Rachel. The only difference is Cassie isn't up front about her cattiness and anger. She bites her tongue in public and then turns around and talks behind your back. Some people call that class .. I call that disingenuous. Rachel might be immature but at least she's honest about who she is, what she thinks and feels. And honestly I don't think her issues with Cassie have anything to do with Cassie's looks... Rachel has tried to be friendly to Cassie and Cassie has always been standoffish and kind of stuck up to her. She doesn't like that Cassie walks around like she's so much better than Rachel.

I do think Rachel has grown up some since her last season.. but at the end of the day, she is who she is. There is only so much she can change, without pretending to be someone she's not, which I wouldn't want for her.

Brendon wants to make her into a Stepford wife.

weighing in .. If Iwere Rachel ( thank god I am not ) I would run like Brendion's last fiancee did.

there is more to life than the "Mrs. degree "she seem to want so bad .. like mataining your self worth .. I understand that some things need to be toned down but when someone say's " you will not leave MY house" when we're having a disagreement ( to cool off - Clear head) that's a sign of domination .

Brendon you can't control someone elses feelings and the tighter you hold on the more they squirm to get loose . YOU may think she's beautiful but if SHE is not secure with herself or wants todo something to HER body that's HER choice ,( especially if she pay's for it ) something Brendon seems all to happy to take away no matter what it is . RUN

They are not ready for marriage and I feel sorry for Rachel cause despite how dim I feel her bulb is , Brendon is just going to turn it off completely . smh JMOanimated_scratchchin.giflipsrsealed2.gif

I'm beginning to think that Rachel is just happy someone she considers smart wants to marry her and is letting everything else slide........I'm not a fan of either of them and am so tired of the same old argument being played over and over again....they never resolve anything, just Brendon finding fault with her, Rachel trying to stand up for herself but then giving in and after going round & round for what always seems like hours, they make up (?).......and the beat goes on :rolleyes4:

Archived