Brendon - Week 2

Hi, Marty! :animated_wave: Most of these newbies are so "happy to be here" they are still starstruck as they leave the game! More pills, booze, etc...and next time better HGs...BB should either be all allstar or all newbies.

Amen and hallelujah. The newbies would not be so star-struck if there were no past HG with them. Please, PLEASE, all new houseguests next time.

To try to keep this a bit on topic (this thread is about Brendon, right?) I still think that B/R are not providng good, watchable drama for the season. They certainly are more alive than several HG, but far too repetitive.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not my cup of tea but without Rachel and Brendan, Grodner could have just as well named this season House of the Living Dead because the rest of them are a bunch of boring zombies.

:ghost2::scared:

Not my cup of tea but without Rachel and Brendan, Grodner could have just as well named this season House of the Living Dead because the rest of them are a bunch of boring zombies.

Agreed!

Grodner needs to:

stop bringing back hasbeens.

Up the prize to One Mil because $500 thousand is cheap.

Make the game harder and really let them earn the money this way you get rid of all the pretty boys and models and get people who will do anything and work hard and serious to win that prize.

Stop manipulating the outcomes.

Grodner needs to:

stop bringing back hasbeens.

Up the prize to One Mil because $500 thousand is cheap.

Make the game harder and really let them earn the money this way you get rid of all the pretty boys and models and get people who will do anything and work hard and serious to win that prize.

Stop manipulating the outcomes.

:clap: I'll second that. Geez. It's been a snoozefest compared to other seasons. I wish she'd have a whole new diverse cast like in BB11.

Good lawdy... Brenden can't say anything to Rach (on the feeds) without correcting her, rolling his eyes at her, belittling her etc... if she stays with him after she watches the show once she is out, she deserves it....

Guest 6Borders

Listening to Brendon is just getting old. I'm actually embarrassed for him when he has to do damage control with Rachel.

I have to totally agree with the comment about attending faculty parties when/if Brendon gets his PhD. Rachel will want to be the center of attention and totally embarrass Brendon and there will be more of same as we see in the house.

Archived