Brendon - Week 2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She is ripping him a new one, good for her

Control yourself Rachel, control yourself,or I will walk out of here, big whoop Brendon

Make up time, all is back to smoochi smooch, barf, where that dang barfing smiley:cookoo:

I pray B/R doesn't get hoh thursday so someone will put them up. Of course they'll start the same crap they did last year. They're martyrs and the whole house is out to get them and they have to fight every single day for survival because they're so hated.

I agree with you completely (well, not completely. You need some Gator orange to go along with the Wildcat blue!) that Brenchel will whine about whether they will be put up and if they are put up will be martyrs. If they do, it will just show their lack of understanding of the game. Danielle, Porsche, Jordan and (presumably) Shelly cannot compete for HOH. Other than Brenchel, who will most likely not put themselves up unless they finally get it that that would make us all big fans of theirs, that only leaves 5 competitors for HOH. Pretty much everyone promised Jordan and Jeff this week that they are safe next week, so if any one of Kalia, Lawon, Dominic or Adam gets HOH it is likely that Brenchel can be on the block. Who else is there to put up? Franklin and Evel Dick?

I agree with you completely (well, not completely. You need some Gator orange to go along with the Wildcat blue!) that Brenchel will whine about whether they will be put up and if they are put up will be martyrs. If they do, it will just show their lack of understanding of the game. Danielle, Porsche, Jordan and (presumably) Shelly cannot compete for HOH. Other than Brenchel, who will most likely not put themselves up unless they finally get it that that would make us all big fans of theirs, that only leaves 5 competitors for HOH. Pretty much everyone promised Jordan and Jeff this week that they are safe next week, so if any one of Kalia, Lawon, Dominic or Adam gets HOH it is likely that Brenchel can be on the block. Who else is there to put up? Franklin and Evel Dick?

Yep, in all likelihood, no matter who wins hoh next, B/R are going to be on the block (unless they win, of course.) Then let the drama go from 30mph to 90 in about 10 seconds. "The whole house is against us...we have to fight to survive everyday...they're all so jealous"...yuck.

and hey, I'm all for SEC teams having a great record each year. I just want KY to have the championship. ;) I'm a Donovan fan too.

so true abot Brenchel, unless they win , most likely going up

Been meaning to tell you how much I like this avitar versus the other one

I know alot of you don't like Brendon and Rachel, Brenchel, but I love them. They're the most entertaining in the house, bringing all the drama and interest in my view. I know alot of you and the houseguests don't like Brendon and Rachel and possibly like it that they take attention off of them, but I really enjoy their emotion and extreme drama they bring. I know they're not the best game players right now, but who knows, maybe they can go all the way? It's not likely, but that would be incredible. Watching them on Showtime 2 is so entertaining, so drama filled. No one else right now brings that extreme drama and emotion. I know it's not good for the game, but it's fun and entertaining.

I know alot of you don't like Brendon and Rachel, Brenchel, but I love them. They're the most entertaining in the house, bringing all the drama and interest in my view. I know alot of you and the houseguests don't like Brendon and Rachel and possibly like it that they take attention off of them, but I really enjoy their emotion and extreme drama they bring. I know they're not the best game players right now, but who knows, maybe they can go all the way? It's not likely, but that would be incredible. Watching them on Showtime 2 is so entertaining, so drama filled. No one else right now brings that extreme drama and emotion. I know it's not good for the game, but it's fun and entertaining.

Hi, I meant it's not good for their game, not that it's not good for Big Brother in that they are so interesting and entertaining to watch.

OMG......I must be watching a different show because if I have to FF past one more of their contrived arguements I really may give up. "Oh, Rachel, I love you so much, I just hate everything you do........Oh Brendon, I live my life to please you.......please make me believe that you still love me.........UGH! Not entertaining to me.

WOW......reminds me of watching a train wreck and really never understood how anyone wants to watch that so why would anyone want to watch this train wreck?

I guess "entertainment" is in the eye of the beholder.

IMO, their relationship is so toxic, it's painful to watch. I love watching BB for entertainment, but for me it's the cute, funny things that happen, not the degrading awful confrontations that Rachel & Brendon keep repeating.

I love Brendon and Rachel. Anyway, to each his or her own. I'm sure others feel the way I do. I wish some of you supporters of them would also comment That's part of the reason they were brought back. I know part of the reason they were brought back is the extreme nature of their relationship, but I love them

Thanks

To be honest, if everyone acted according to the norm of the House, it would be boring. I love it that they are so different. That's what I enjoy about Big Brother, when the Houseguest are different. That's why I liked Will (BB 2), Dick (BB 8),and Brenchel BB 12. Again, to each his or her own. Although being different is a huge disadvantage in the House in that the target is placed on their backs, but I still enjoy the different types of Hg's. Anyway, thanks for allowing me to rant.

Peace and love

I love Brendon and Rachel. Anyway, to each his or her own. I'm sure others feel the way I do. I wish some of you supporters of them would also comment That's part of the reason they were brought back. I know part of the reason they were brought back is the extreme nature of their relationship, but I love them

Thanks

gogo, I cannot speak for others but as for me I do like Brendon and Rachel as people. It is just the Law of Diminishing Returns -- on a hot day, a cold lemonade is great. But after 8 or 9 cold lemonades in a row they are not as good and finally become a chore to drink. Maybe B/R should not have come back this year since we just saw them last season, but it just seems like we see the same conversatons over and over. They are still good as people but I've seen and heard

enough from them to last me awhile.

My beef isn't so much with Brendon and Rachel as it is with TPTB who seem to insist on changing all four feeds to them when they're having one of their arguments. I would at least like the option of watching something else when they are in the middle of another repetitive fight.

Brenden .. I want you around mostly for Rachel at this point. Cause -she- wants you around. But honestly, I am sick of you picking out on my Rachel. Just let her be who she is .. I don't like seeing you degrade her every single day with your mouth. She gets it. You don't need to keep repeating yourself like a broken record.

If and when Rachel and Brendon go up this time, I kind of hope Brendon goes first this time, I actually find him way more annoying than Rachel, and i find her pretty damn annoying

I think that is the plan for those that want Brenchal out. I can't wait for the drama....

Please oh please let him be the one to go next week. I stopped watching my feeds last week. Started back up yesterday but only watching a little of them and some of BBAD. Mostly I am just reading updates. I need a newbie to win HOH on Thurs. It's not because I like them a lot. I just can't stand predictability and I want B/R broken up before jury. It doesn't have to be Brendon going. I'd love to see Rachel leave as well.

These people are too nice! :animated_shocking:

We needed Dick. This is only week 2 but I don't see any drama until Rachael and Brendon are on the block. There is another twist we are promised and hope it is something to liven up this group.

Hi, Marty! :animated_wave: Most of these newbies are so "happy to be here" they are still starstruck as they leave the game! More pills, booze, etc...and next time better HGs...BB should either be all allstar or all newbies.

Archived