Brendon - Week 2

I know most people hate Brenchel but I want them to stay for a while - at least to F5 or F6....except I am getting so sick of Brendon. I mean, I always knew he was a few bricks short of a load but I still rooted for them last year because of the underdog factor. But I really do like Rachel. I don't know if I would ever hang out with her but she makes me laugh, she plays hard and she's entertaining. I'm just sick of Brendon berating her at every turn. He needs to back off and she needs to start just walking away when he does this. I just got done listening to him shhhing her in the storage room when he was whispering louder than she was. Then there was his comments to her the other day when all she said was she needs to eat less cookies and ice cream and he turned it into a lecture. It's like she can't do anything without him jumping all over her. He's just rude and picky and I agree with those above that say Rachel should dump his ass. If he treats her this way in public (on the feeds) who knows how he treats her in private.

The cookies and ice cream thing is annoying to me lol. Rachel has lost a lot of weight since last season, and you can tell that she's the sort of girl who naturally fluctuates in weight. He needs to leave her alone about what she eats already .. he fell in love with her when she was heavier than she is now.. he needs to love her if she loses or gains weight.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon and Rachel together are a train wreck. I like them as individuals for the most part but their spats make me cringe. Brendon can be a total jerk because he's so controlling of every aspect of her life, although I admit, she does need some controlling in that game. She screwed up today just being petty and stupid about the pov comp. She drove the wedge even deeper within her own alliance. She acts like a newbie when it comes to keeping her mouth shut sometimes.

Jeff is a Brendan Jr.

About 1 hr 45 min into BBAD last night he was telling off Jordan and mentioned this (paraphrased) "Don't f*cking talk to anyone unless I am around." He was afraid she said something she shouldn't have. She just sat there like a mope and took it. I would have told him f*ck off, but heck I guess this is the type of showmance they have.

Jeff is a Brendan Jr.

About 1 hr 45 min into BBAD last night he was telling off Jordan and mentioned this (paraphrased) "Don't f*cking talk to anyone unless I am around." He was afraid she said something she shouldn't have. She just sat there like a mope and took it. I would have told him f*ck off, but heck I guess this is the type of showmance they have.

I understood Jeff to say, "Do I have to be like Brendon?...don't talk to anyone without me?" (not verbatim)

It was because Jordan is so bad at re-telling conversations/stories (it's pretty obvious that she's not very articulate) and it sounded as if she had really screwed up by telling Cassi something she shouldn't have. She didn't though. It was just a bit of confusion between J/J that Jordan caused because she didn't relay her story very well. She knew she didn't do anything wrong but she didn't convey it that way and then she thought that she did do something wrong by Jeff's reaction. It was about her telling Cassi that they trusted Adam or something like that.

I understood Jeff to say, "Do I have to be like Brendon?...don't talk to anyone without me?" (not verbatim)

It was because Jordan is so bad at re-telling conversations/stories (it's pretty obvious that she's not very articulate) and it sounded as if she had really screwed up by telling Cassi something she shouldn't have. She didn't though. It was just a bit of confusion between J/J that Jordan caused because she didn't relay her story very well. She knew she didn't do anything wrong but she didn't convey it that way and then she thought that she did do something wrong by Jeff's reaction. It was about her telling Cassi that they trusted Adam or something like that.

He came off very nasty with Jordan and I don't think she deserved it. What really surprised me is she just took it from him. She has no backbone. Rachel takes a lot from Brendan too---are these women desperate for boyfriends that they put up with this crap from their men?

If it's got Brendon's name in it it's not the wrong thread. Just sayin'.......

Yep, that's right.

Everyone is always saying how controlling Brendan is, yet Jeff is just as controlling. I was making a comparison, so I thought I'd clear that up for the board police. Men like that look for women who can be controlled, that's why these showmances worked out for them. They (Jeff and Brendan) direct their women and their women sit there like mopes and take it.

Yep, that's right.

Everyone is always saying how controlling Brendan is, yet Jeff is just as controlling. I was making a comparison, so I thought I'd clear that up for the board police. Men like that look for women who can be controlled, that's why these showmances worked out for them. They (Jeff and Brendan) direct their women and their women sit there like mopes and take it.

:stop: LMAO - the board police.

He came off very nasty with Jordan and I don't think she deserved it. What really surprised me is she just took it from him. She has no backbone. Rachel takes a lot from Brendan too---are these women desperate for boyfriends that they put up with this crap from their men?

There are so many girls like that unfortunately! Maybe it starts with the type of relationship with their own father... Brenda has no right to talk about someone else's body with that skeevy hammertoe he has! :animated_bouncy:

This drama tonight is so great. Brendon just told Rachel that he had absolutely no respect for Cassi "because she whores around with country singers and pro-athletes"...hahahahahaha...as opposed to 31 yr old perpetual college students who may or may not someday get a phd, I guess. This is so funny.

I don't get the Jeff/Brendon comparison at all........yes, he sometimes makes comments to Jordan about game play but I don't see him trying to change her personality or how she presents herself because he's concerned about how her behavior reflects on him which Brendon does to Rachel constantly. IMO, a bit of a stretch to compare them.

O.K. so I'm watching the live feed and Brendon for the 150th time in the game is trying to consol Rachel. The guy is pulling every cliche out of the book called "Most Over Used Cliches Ever" written by Comic Book Guy. So I'm just putting this out to everybody but do you think that Brendon just likes listening to himself talk? The guy is a total wienner. I still want Rachel gone first so we can watch him mope around the house miserably because the only woman on the planet who will put up with his stupid cliches isn't around.

I don't get the Jeff/Brendon comparison at all........yes, he sometimes makes comments to Jordan about game play but I don't see him trying to change her personality or how she presents herself because he's concerned about how her behavior reflects on him which Brendon does to Rachel constantly. IMO, a bit of a stretch to compare them.

Jordan is much tougher than Rachel. Jordan is definitely IMO independent of Jeff. They continue to reside in two different parts of the country. They've been dating twice as long as Brenchel. Brenda/Rachel are sickeningly codependent. Sure Jeff sounds bossy but Jordan generally tunes him out. Rachel creates drama to be consoled by Brendon, etc. Rachel's happiness depends on Brendon. Jordan is her own woman.

WOW, Len, I was wondering if you were still around.......kudos & DITTO on everything you said.......I find J/J's relationship refreshing. IMO, Gotta love a girl who after all this time still refuses to have a sexual relationship on TV and a guy who respects her enough to go along with it. I don't see Brendon as someone who respects Rachel or their relationship, just always about what's best for HIM.

WOW, Len, I was wondering if you were still around.......kudos & DITTO on everything you said.......I find J/J's relationship refreshing. IMO, Gotta love a girl who after all this time still refuses to have a sexual relationship on TV and a guy who respects her enough to go along with it. I don't see Brendon as someone who respects Rachel or their relationship, just always about what's best for HIM.

Lucky for Brendon Rachel is sooooo needy. Brendon gets upset over prissy, nitpicky unimportant details. This whole pouting scene on BBAD with Rachel was so disingenious I had to ff as much as possible. Please, HGs, give us spontaneous sparring!!!!

Glad to see you too, Ivygal! :animated_wave:

My schedule is heavier right now, but not for long. I'm actually starting to admire Cassi. But still want Shelley to stay!

:animated_wave: back at you Len.........I like watching a little older, wiser, gal who certainly, so far, has come without drama get ahead in the game. She will have to start competing, though.....I'm hoping she'll be better without Cassie.

Whoopsie, to get back on topic.....ditto on everything you said about Brendon!

He was telling Rachel last night that the reason Jordan said something to her about having sex in the house on camera was because Jeff and Jordan are jealous of their relationship. He's truly delusional.

eeeeeeeeeek :lookaround: Yes delusional

He was telling Rachel last night that the reason Jordan said something to her about having sex in the house on camera was because Jeff and Jordan are jealous of their relationship. He's truly delusional.

Not only delusional, but a sleeze. Can you imagine how proud his (and her) parents must be of the "fiancees". And Brendon wants to be taken seriously in his "field", whatever THAT may be.

Archived