Brendon - Week 2

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe nothing more to be said :animated_bouncy:

boukie squared is safebangin.gif

I never thought I would ever feel bad for Rachel but Brenden is so patronizing and condescending when he lectures her about her behavior. Everything she does bothers him.. PhD or not she should take that wedding dress and run after they are out of the house...

Rachel doesn't think about how her actions affect her partner. Every time he tells her that, she turns it into him telling her what to do. She was the same way last year. These two are going to ruin their game with their fighting.

She's a botox kind of girl, Brendon. Get over it or move on!

Have a feeling that like Brendon did last year when Rachel was gone, that Rachel would do better without Brendon. Together they just keep feeding each other very negatively.

CBS way edited the reason for that fight... he was fighting because of her drinking too much.. the nickname thing was like such a small part of it.

Yeah, he's suddenly worried about his 'professional' image. I guess its OK for your 'professional' image to send pics of your junk out on the net and then make a video in which you cry and beg your girlfriend to forgive you.

I never thought I would ever feel bad for Rachel but Brenden is so patronizing and condescending when he lectures her about her behavior. Everything she does bothers him.. PhD or not she should take that wedding dress and run after they are out of the house...

Agree! I don't like Rachel, but she deserves alot better! He should be kissing her @$$ after his show and tell incident on the internet! Clearly she has self esteem issues!

Agree! I don't like Rachel, but she deserves alot better! He should be kissing her @$$ after his show and tell incident on the internet! Clearly she has self esteem issues!

Amen...and he uses that fact to manipulate and control her. She's so obviously emotionally immature and his little indiscretion only feeds her insecurities and helps him to manipulate her more. He seems to think he's going to change Rachel into a demure, obedient little wife. That's a ridiculous notion. Run, Rachel, run!! Brendon's going to kill Rachel's spirit if she stays with him. As annoying as she is, that would be sad.

Amen...and he uses that fact to manipulate and control her. She's so obviously emotionally immature and his little indiscretion only feeds her insecurities and helps him to manipulate her more. He seems to think he's going to change Rachel into a demure, obedient little wife. That's a ridiculous notion. Run, Rachel, run!! Brendon's going to kill Rachel's spirit if she stays with him. As annoying as she is, that would be sad.

Totally agree! Someone should fly a plane over saying RUN RACHEL RUN! Don't marry him! U deserve so much better!

He needs to be voted out of the house so she can play her game and maybe fall inlove with someone else in the house or at least give her clairity (sp)

Passive agressive, back handed commenting DH, hello, this guy is a peice of work, yeah Rachel should cool it sometimes, but he aint her "Daddy",She clearly does have self esteem issues or she would kick him to the curb,he is constantly whinning and nit picking her,I am no Rachel fan, but to watch him deflate and verbally wound her is hard to take, it would be great if he gets evicted,lol

I just watched Show2 from last night. Wow this guy is such a control freak with Rachael. Who would want to even spend 5 minutes in a relationship with this guys... Ya I know Rachael does. She is emotionally immature. I guess the fit together.

I just watched Show2 from last night. Wow this guy is such a control freak with Rachael. Who would want to even spend 5 minutes in a relationship with this guys... Ya I know Rachael does. She is emotionally immature. I guess the fit together.

I saw the dialog on showtime last night and went "wow" too.

While one could debate that the show might bring out the worst in these two I also seem to remember a fiance from last year (not Rachel)who pretty much said how controlling Brendon was.

FYI: Earlier today I posted a letter to Rachel on "Letters From Inanimate Objects to HGs" that was spawned from this particular dialog.

ITA ... can't believe I just posted this same thing on Rachel's thread and I am NOT a fan .. but she needs to lose him fast , this is not going to end well . No one should ever be put down or belittled and she already has insecurity issues . I missed the internet mess but all the more reason to drop him ... and he's worried about HER behavior?? running.gif see ya

I so agree with that, and I am starting to like Rachel more so Brendan's little whiny antics are really starting to grate on my nerves. He's always trying to control her every move, and she's such an independent, free spirit I think he needs to take a look at himself, realize he's not perfect either, and leave her the he** alone. Trying to change someone into the image that you find appealing or like means that you are either not happy with them or happy with yourself. In short, I think he is very insecure about himself so he tries to change Rachel so he can vicariously feel better about himself. I know that doesn't make sense, but that's the strange feeling I get when he is telling her what he's telling her.

I so agree with that, and I am starting to like Rachel more so Brendan's little whiny antics are really starting to grate on my nerves. He's always trying to control her every move, and she's such an independent, free spirit I think he needs to take a look at himself, realize he's not perfect either, and leave her the he** alone. Trying to change someone into the image that you find appealing or like means that you are either not happy with them or happy with yourself. In short, I think he is very insecure about himself so he tries to change Rachel so he can vicariously feel better about himself. I know that doesn't make sense, but that's the strange feeling I get when he is telling her what he's telling her.

You know it's funny. I can't stand these two and would pay to see them leave but last year I said I would have liked to see Brendon without Rachel and that stands today...

-Kyo

ITA ... can't believe I just posted this same thing on Rachel's thread and I am NOT a fan .. but she needs to lose him fast , this is not going to end well . No one should ever be put down or belittled and she already has insecurity issues . I missed the internet mess but all the more reason to drop him ... and he's worried about HER behavior?? running.gif see ya

Yep, and it would only get worse after they got married :)

I know most people hate Brenchel but I want them to stay for a while - at least to F5 or F6....except I am getting so sick of Brendon. I mean, I always knew he was a few bricks short of a load but I still rooted for them last year because of the underdog factor. But I really do like Rachel. I don't know if I would ever hang out with her but she makes me laugh, she plays hard and she's entertaining. I'm just sick of Brendon berating her at every turn. He needs to back off and she needs to start just walking away when he does this. I just got done listening to him shhhing her in the storage room when he was whispering louder than she was. Then there was his comments to her the other day when all she said was she needs to eat less cookies and ice cream and he turned it into a lecture. It's like she can't do anything without him jumping all over her. He's just rude and picky and I agree with those above that say Rachel should dump his ass. If he treats her this way in public (on the feeds) who knows how he treats her in private.

Archived