Jeff - Week 2

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going out on a huge limb and predict he is safe this week :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

lololanimated_bouncy.gif

ahhhhhh............two more weeks of Jeff for sure. I didn't realize how much I missed him, although I don't remember the smoking (?) was he smoking last time (?)

I'm SO glad he'll be in the HOH.........I have memories of him coming out of the HOH shower last time......hopefully looking forward to a rerun :rolleyes:

Jeff and Jordan are already discussing amongst themselves at which point they plan to separate from Rachel and Brenden.

Tonight J/J were playing a really cute game where they draw "animals" on each other's back and have the person who is receiving the drawing guess what it is.

ahhhhhh............two more weeks of Jeff for sure. I didn't realize how much I missed him, although I don't remember the smoking (?) was he smoking last time (?)

I'm SO glad he'll be in the HOH.........I have memories of him coming out of the HOH shower last time......hopefully looking forward to a rerun :rolleyes:

He did smoke some on his season.

Jeff and Jordan are already discussing amongst themselves at which point they plan to separate from Rachel and Brenden.

Tonight J/J were playing a really cute game where they draw "animals" on each other's back and have the person who is receiving the drawing guess what it is.

I could watch J/J all day long. They're so cute. I'm a voyeur, I guess. (What a perv I am.)

I think Jeff is already getting paranoid that B/R are making side alliances. He mentioned this the other day. They're not though, yet. Things will change though, when the real paranoia sets in. If the V5 stick together, really trusting each other, and with a little luck/skill, they can easily pick off the rest but that happening is a slim chance, imo. Rachel's too flighty, wanting to stick with those she likes over those who can further her game and she'll end up believing someone she likes over the V5, Brendon's just stupid and J/J will get far more paranoid about B/R as time goes on. Jeff's paranoia worked against him the last time, if I remember right. Danielle will have to work to hold them together for awhile. I really think Dani could win this game. She's the smartest of the whole house when it comes to gameplay and she's playing a great social game. The newbies are just dumbies (minus Shelly, who's also playing a great social game). None of them have a clue where they're even at.

I gotta say, I really loved Jeff's speach to the vets last week when they were all losing hope and getting depressed over Dick's leaving the show.

Made me remember why I liked Jeff as a BB player so much during his own season. No matter how bad things were always going for him and Jordan he'd never lose his cool and kept hoping for the best.

He seems like he'd be a really cool guy to hang out with.

Proud of him! Keep it up Jeff!!!! He needs to go after Brenchels because they are going to turn him and JJ!!! Strike while the iron is hot!!! Just want someone to get Brendon out the house so Rachel can play her game!!! Let her breathe!!! JJ, Rachel and Dani needs to team up with Dominic, Cassi because they are not floaters and they came to play. Maybe Lawson too, but I dont know his game play. I havent seen anything from him yet. Cant trust floaters because they are flip floppers!!!

Woohoo--At least 2 more weeks of eye candy. Love J/J, and am so tired of hearing Brendon's same old rants to Rachel that he had last year. He wants the body, but wants to totally change the person--Not going to work. Sorry, off topic-- :smitten:

He's the strongest male player in the house, in my opinion.

As a straight male, I don't really care about his looks so I'll leave that to the rest of you. outfitted_pirate.gif

Even a str8 male can recognize perfection ! ! !

I could watch J/J all day long. They're so cute. I'm a voyeur, I guess. (What a perv I am.)

I think Jeff is already getting paranoid that B/R are making side alliances. He mentioned this the other day. They're not though, yet. Things will change though, when the real paranoia sets in. If the V5 stick together, really trusting each other, and with a little luck/skill, they can easily pick off the rest but that happening is a slim chance, imo. Rachel's too flighty, wanting to stick with those she likes over those who can further her game and she'll end up believing someone she likes over the V5, Brendon's just stupid and J/J will get far more paranoid about B/R as time goes on. Jeff's paranoia worked against him the last time, if I remember right. Danielle will have to work to hold them together for awhile. I really think Dani could win this game. She's the smartest of the whole house when it comes to gameplay and she's playing a great social game. The newbies are just dumbies (minus Shelly, who's also playing a great social game). None of them have a clue where they're even at.

Honestly I think if anyone is gonna make side alliances it will be J/J. Their genuine likability to the other houseguests makes it easier for them to do this sort of thing. I love Brenchel .. always will.. but my girl would never win the game, even if she was in the final two. She plays such a Nicole BB2 and Allison BB4 type of game. She's always been playing for 2nd place. Brenden I see staying around longer than Rachel, because Rachel runs her mouth too much. Once things split to singles instead of couples things will be very interesting. I will be curious to see which side dani really ends up on. I've seen her coaching Brenden/Rachel .. and I've seen her coaching Jeff and Jordan .. she seems to be planting seeds with each couple not to fully trust the other. So that both couples will want to pick each other off and take her to the end if it came to that.

Archived