Jeff - Week 2

Some have very short memories here, mine isn't. The only thing I'm putting to rest is you.

Amen and thank you Baby Jeasus, couldn't be happier, see ya byanimated_wave.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK... are we done yet ?

I think everything that can be said about Jeff's remarks has been said.

And said again and again.

Everyone is standing by what they said.

Please stop this revolving door, I'm getting really dizzy. :wacko:

SugarB, I totally agree. I had the pause the DVR when he said "Rachel Off". I spit out my Dr. Pepper and everything. (In Texas, that is almost a capital offense.) Also agree about J/J just playing for themselves. Well DUH!?!?!? J/J should be playing for Brenda and Clifford? Hell to the NO!

SugarB, I totally agree. I had the pause the DVR when he said "Rachel Off". I spit out my Dr. Pepper and everything. (In Texas, that is almost a capital offense.) Also agree about J/J just playing for themselves. Well DUH!?!?!? J/J should be playing for Brenda and Clifford? Hell to the NO!

I found it ironic that Rachel griped about J/J playing for themselves and not the group, while Rachel & Brendon were going to use the VETO to go against Jordan's nominations so they could get Dom on their own side.

Pleeeazzze, someone remove the she-beast soon. :disgust:

I think Rachel is slowly imploding anyway. Could be the first walk-out. Jeff doesn't need to send them packing. Let a newbie get her blood on their hands. Each day Rachel is getting more and more obnoxious. Would like her to be gone before Jury begins.

I think Rachel is slowly imploding anyway. Could be the first walk-out. Jeff doesn't need to send them packing. Let a newbie get her blood on their hands. Each day Rachel is getting more and more obnoxious. Would like her to be gone before Jury begins.

Would love to see both couples separated before Jury. Than they can spend the summer apart. Me thinks Pizza face would, if booted first, wet her pants. Oh wait don't think she wears pants (the under kind type, lol)

I agree with you there Len, she was a total b*tch tonight about Jordan not taking the 2 week slop, jordan wasn't going to win, so what would have been the point and furthermore, Rachel didn't even want Jeff and Jordan to win so what was her damage.

Jeff's diaries were freaking hilarious tonight ( had to keep it on track in the Jeff thread lol)

Would love to see both couples separated before Jury. Than they can spend the summer apart. Me thinks Pizza face would, if booted first, wet her pants. Oh wait don't think she wears pants (the under kind type, lol)

Hi, Shipp! She only wears the pants in her relationship...

I agree with you there Len, she was a total b*tch tonight about Jordan not taking the 2 week slop, jordan wasn't going to win, so what would have been the point and furthermore, Rachel didn't even want Jeff and Jordan to win so what was her damage.

Jeff's diaries were freaking hilarious tonight ( had to keep it on track in the Jeff thread lol)

Hello, Pinkster!!! Rachel makes everyone else look better.

Jeff was right on the money.

Last year, the other even more obnoxious HGs ultimately made her look like a martyr. But this year she's no underdog....just a bitch in perpetual heat.

I liked Jeff and Jordan their season and I like them this season. I think they work well together, I like the way he helps her and guides her like telling her not to take the slop pass in the comp. he was right, there wasn't any point. I also like that he stood up for her where Rachael was concerned.

Why does she expect the HOH to play for her and Brendon, and not for themselves? That don't make no damn sense!

Hopefully Jeff and Jordan learned their lesson. That is exactly how they acted their first season. Remember when Michelle and Russ had the audacity to form an alliance of their own within the alliance of four!! Jeff and Jordan (Jeff mostly) was NOT happy with them not playing the game for him. I think he even threatened to kill their families.

Guest 6Borders

Jeff had a total right to be pissed at Rachel. She does that at every comp she's out of or can't participate in and it's annoying. The good thing to come out of it was SOME brief drama in what has been an incredibly boring season so far.

Loved his DR's. I hope he mentions "Rachel Off" in the house and someone can use lipstick or nail polish to make a label for a spray can of something to poof on her.

Hopefully Jeff and Jordan learned their lesson. That is exactly how they acted their first season. Remember when Michelle and Russ had the audacity to form an alliance of their own within the alliance of four!! Jeff and Jordan (Jeff mostly) was NOT happy with them not playing the game for him. I think he even threatened to kill their families.

He's a hothead for sure. His DR fly squatting scenario was a bit manic if you ask me. He sounds like a time bomb....tick, tick, tick.

I can't wait until he throws another temper tantrum since they get more extreme each time and it just makes him look more than the ass he really is.

tonight is gonna be a good show, I feel the same, rootin tootin for J/J and want Brenchel to bite the dust:animated_bouncy:

Archived