Daniele - Week 2

I really enjoy watching her this season, altough I agree the whispering is very annoying.

Down the line, I would like to see her & Jeff at the end.....would keep me watching!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani said she was told not to whisper (production) so she said she is going to yell from now on.

I wonder if they are reading the message boards..... :animated_scratchchin:

Former saboteur Annie is a regular on The Gremlin Cave along with Matt, Ronnie and Lydia with weekly special guests.

They talk about the current season of BB and its players. Most of them seem to agree Dani is playing the best game so far.

http://www.rtvzone.com/VIDEO_GremlinCave.php

In one of the episodes, she was talking about Dani while Matt and the others were joking to her about if they were really a couple.

She denied it but didn't sound too opposed to the idea.

My hubby and I were having an arguement during tonight's show about how old she was. I had to go online to prove to him that she was only 20. He swore that she was at least 35. This is not good. Takes after her dad too much.

She's looking more and more like her Dad. And Daniele sweetie, that ain't a good thing. :fight2:

Too much spray on tan? I could see her starring as an Ape in any future "Planet of the Apes"...a cute ape, mind you.

Former saboteur Annie is a regular on The Gremlin Cave along with Matt, Ronnie and Lydia with weekly special guests.

I have watched this show twice, and don't know if I can go back. I wish they would get rid of Lydia, who offers nothing positive to the conversation, and actually dissed her fans in this week's show. She's immature and is truly bitter about what happened her season and needs to grow up and get over it and move on already. I'm not sure if I can watch this show anymore because her comments are so nasty and snarky when the others are actually trying to offer something thoughtful and positive.

Sounds like a meeting of some of the worst players ever in the game and Matt.

I really love Dani this season but I think she's playing too hard too fast and it's going to come back to bite her. I'm glad she's playing.. but she should be doing a better job at laying low, and I think it was a mistake for her to push for the vets to start to turn on each other at this point in the game. She should of waited a little longer to start creating the rift she's creating. But I think she's safe for a few weeks yet as others have made themselves bigger fish to fry.

Archived