Eviction - Week 1 (Vote now in Morty's Twitter Poll)

Week 1 Eviction  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be evicted this week?

I just clicked on Keith but I am thinking that little alliance the newbies have he might be saved? I am not sure who is voting for who. I have not been watching it that much.

lol, I've been wathing it alot and not sure who is gettin voted out, proof will be in the pudding if they vote out Keith that Shelly is for real along with Kalia who says she is supporting the vets, it will be interesting that's for sure as much back and forth that I've heard

I think Keith will be evicted. Seems to be the way the Vets want it right now and I don't think Shelly, Adam and Kalia want to go against them right now, if at all. 1st eviction house generally votes together because nobody wants to obviously draw the line between sides.

It really shouldn't matter to the house because neither of them are good strategic players or trustworthy, anyway.

Guest 6Borders

I voted Keith because that the way I think it will go but I really don't care...just bummed it's not Brenchel up there!

They keep flipping back and forth .. but since they keep coming back to evicting Keith, even if they see the value in keeping him that's what I'm going with.

I voted Porsche because she is so obnoxious, especially when she drinks. I wouldn't be too surprised if Brendon votes to evict her because he thinks she is a bad influence on Rachel. If it ends up 6-4 he can always blame the newbie alliance.

The vets seem to want to keep porche -- the newbies seem to want to evict her and keep Keith. At this time it seems like the vote will come down to what the floaters do. If Kaila and Adam, or Shelly vote with the vets I think Porche will stay.

I don't really remember a first eviction being this down to the wire/close before.

the moment the new cast came out and i saw his preseason video i pegged him to go first

i havent wavered on that gut feeling

my gut is pretty good at times :outfitted_pirate:

so keith will be the first hg to be evicted

i figured the first one out would be a male that is somewhat athletic

since it seem these types of male hg throw comps the first half then turned it on second half then go on to victory

once i saw rachel was the first hoh, i figured she would target a male to make up for going after mostly women bb12

brigade effect meant that rachel was going to target a male hg no matter what

to breakup any possibility of a repeat of last season :animated_bouncy:

The vets seem to want to keep porche -- the newbies seem to want to evict her and keep Keith. At this time it seems like the vote will come down to what the floaters do. If Kaila and Adam, or Shelly vote with the vets I think Porche will stay.

I don't really remember a first eviction being this down to the wire/close before.

I remember the season with Ronnie with Brendan and Chima on the block. I think that was a 6-5 vote because Ronnie flipped.

It is so easy to see that the vets are banded together (5 strong) at this point. The newbies need to break that alliance any way they can and keep them from achieving the big "Mo" (momentum).

I really hope that the newbies recognize that the vets are pushing for what is in their best interest and from the start of the game show the vets that the newbies are there to play by evicting Porshe.

At some point all can evolve to other alliances including a mixture of vets and newbies but until the 5 are broken up then none of the newbies will be much more then the most expendable person in a vet alliance.

Archived