Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/12

Slowpoke

I really think that there is an interesting dynamic in the house this year. The cast members were all hand selected it seems to play this game with their BB "idols". (Everyone but Cassie that is, whom I think was cast on the strength of her looks) The idea was .. if you know their strategy .. are you still going to fall for it because you have stars in your eyes?

It's an interesting dynamic. And everyone keeps saying the newbies don't know how to play the game. I agree and I disagree with this statement. I think there is some strength to this idea based on the fact that many people sit at home, watch the show, watch the feeds, and think they know how to play, or what to do, but when you're in the house itself your paranoia and all the physical things you don't count on, like lack of sleep, lack of a decent meal, cold showers, etc begin to take their toll on you.

Each new person who goes on slop, and gets nominated for eviction seems to have the same feelings every year in the house about how unfair this is, and how no one knows how they feel...

On the other hand, I do think some of the newbies have a pretty good grasp of how to play, but they're a) stuck with other people who can't play that well which makes it difficult for them to strategies and B) regardless of the fact that they gave everyone a partner when they entered the house, the partners are NOT equal because they knew their partner for 2 minutes, the others have known them for much longer and have a significant real life investment in that other person, which means they are less likely to turn on their partner.

I think the claws will start to come out and the gloves will come out after the first eviction or two. Until then, most seasons in my memory there was a bit of "we're at summer camp... wow I can't believe I am here .. I am on tv.. weeeee...." feeling going on.

Also I really don't want another partner being brought in for Dani. I think for her game, she works best at this point as a floater who can't compete because she can lay low for 3 weeks before really needing to show anyone she can compete, and it allows her to make side alliances away from the vets. The only person I'd like to come back would be Dick .. but given his video he posted .. I don't see this happening.

I thought it was pretty smart of Jeff and Jordan to spend some time last night with the "have-nots" -getting to know them, hanging out with them while the others drank the beer and played their game. Could pay off for them if one of those groups gets HOH.....

I thought it was pretty smart of Jeff and Jordan to spend some time last night with the "have-nots" -getting to know them, hanging out with them while the others drank the beer and played their game. Could pay off for them if one of those groups gets HOH.....

I agree. ;)

The BB13 cast just finished playing household items in song. They definitely had some rhythm going on there.

Rachel and Brendon having another argument about her drinking. Shelly hit a nerve with him tonight without really trying. She made him think about how Rachel's actions can reflect badly on him in his future profession.

I guess he thinks Penisgate will just disappear off the internets. That was his action not hers.

umm Brendan sending photos of your privates via email to some random girl trumps Rachel having a little more wine than usual. he is so self absorbed its ridic. why isnt she throwing that in his face. that would've ended that long winded lecture.

Am I forgetting ....

but, it seems like this group has invented a lot of game type

things to occupy themselves with moreso than other HG's.

(not talking about the drinking games)

Especially with the season just starting... seems like past

seasons they didn't start doing it til later in the game.

I DO remember the one year a small group did a little sock puppet

show from behind a couch pretty early in the game tho.

Archived