Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/12

Slowpoke

psstttt.... MODS

Could we have a General Discussion thread to post odds and ends in ?

:lookaround: LOL - do I ask this every year ?

(... I know I usually ask if the HG's could be listed in a separate bunch

instead of hither and yon amongst all the other topics)

AND ... hey MODS, great job so far with BB13

Aurora... Maybe talk about a Comp and what you thought about it (fixed, unfair advantage), etc.

I guess mostly stuff that would involve more than one HG or a group of them instead of

trying to decide which HG's Thread to post it in.

Maybe this thread won't fly. Just thought I'd give it a shot.

I wanted to comment earlier that I wonder what the House would have been like this

First Week if a Newbie had won HOH. It would have been interesting seeing the Old Timers

have to make a trip to the HOH Room and plead their case.

lol... couldn't decide which thread to post it in.

That kinda thing.

I wanted to comment earlier that I wonder what the House would have been like this

First Week if a Newbie had won HOH. It would have been interesting seeing the Old Timers

That kinda thing.

I think that newbie pair would have made themselves out to be a HUGE target because the other newbies would have put so much pressure on them to nominate a veteran pair, but when the newbie wasn't HOH anymore... Guess what? They would become the target because I guarantee you Rachel or her brood would win the next HOH, and the newbies would all be saying, "Oh, no... we didn't tell them to nominate you veterans. We would never do that." The backstabbing and scrambling would have been very interesting to watch, no doubt.

Aurora... Maybe talk about a Comp and what you thought about it (fixed, unfair advantage), etc.

I guess mostly stuff that would involve more than one HG or a group of them instead of

trying to decide which HG's Thread to post it in.

Maybe this thread won't fly. Just thought I'd give it a shot.

That kinda thing.

I agree slowpoke, when I first came here I was looking for a general discussion board. We need to talk about other game related things and give our opinions, even though I do like it here at morty's so far..

I haven't liked the switch to houseguests' names as topics the past couple years either. I found it easier to discussion a certain topic when the topic was in the thread name. Ah well!

I do hope the newbies can get it together and not get totally trampled on by the veterans. I already know the veterans can play the game - I watched their seasons. I want to see new gameplay!

I wish some of these newbies would have a real deep conversation about how B/R has told almost all of them that they trust them and they are safe. That way they will at least have an excuse for putting them up if they win HOH.

I heard a lot of the newbies speculate whether Brenchel is giving them the same talk, so they are not stupid

I wish some of these newbies would have a real deep conversation about how B/R has told almost all of them that they trust them and they are safe. That way they will at least have an excuse for putting them up if they win HOH.

I hope that all this talk by newbies of going along with the old HGs is just strategy. I pray they aren't so stupid as to keep the old couples safe. The newbies have the numbers on their side. And if they stick together they can decide who stays or goes regardless of who is HoH

I heard a lot of the newbies speculate whether Brenchel is giving them the same talk, so they are not stupid

I guess I missed those convos. Hopefully they will ALL figure it out. I want B/R gone so bad.

I hope that all this talk by newbies of going along with the old HGs is just strategy. I pray they aren't so stupid as to keep the old couples safe. The newbies have the numbers on their side. And if they stick together they can decide who stays or goes regardless of who is HoH

Let's hope they figure this out:)

ok Kids, I gotta get up and get something done while this pov ceremony is happening, so far its been a BB kind of sun.animated_bouncy.gif

sad but true

Hi FATCAT! animated_wave.gif I don't see how Dick leaving isn't going to effect how someone leaves this week. I mean he left so how can they Vote someone out again?

animated_wave.gif hey to you, me either, usually in alot of these shows when someone quits or gets kicked out they use that week as like a bi week, somethimes they don't say that till the very last minute, I would think they would bring in another player for Dani, maybe they will, I only hope it would not be like Jesse or some rumpkin,lolanimated_rotfl.gif

animated_wave.gif hey to you, me either, usually in alot of these shows when someone quits or gets kicked out they use that week as like a bi week, somethimes they don't say that till the very last minute, I would think they would bring in another player for Dani, maybe they will, I only hope it would not be like Jesse or some rumpkin,lolanimated_rotfl.gif

OMG please no more Jesse that dudes just an ass! Not even halfway entertaining at all! I know everyone loves JJ and everyone has their favs but I can't stand Jordan. Lawson seems fun. I bought the Feeds but haven't really watched them much so i'm sure others know a lot more than me. I hope Keith goes but then Porsche gets the Golden Key and is safe for 4 weeks! NOT FAIR

I like Jordan and Jeff, she seems to have grown up some since her season, I would shoot myself if Jesse came back, I'm not crazy bout Porsche, and I hate Preacher boy Keith,lol, yes, I want him to go first, I am not like totally against Porsche, I just haven't figured out her game play, she seems a tad over emotional, I think Danielle is going to go far, and yes I like Lawon, he is funny but needs to be careful as Keith has caused him trouble already,lol. Are those your dogs in your avitar??

I like Jordan and Jeff, she seems to have grown up some since her season, I would shoot myself if Jesse came back, I'm not crazy bout Porsche, and I hate Preacher boy Keith,lol, yes, I want him to go first, I am not like totally against Porsche, I just haven't figured out her game play, she seems a tad over emotional, I think Danielle is going to go far, and yes I like Lawon, he is funny but needs to be careful as Keith has caused him trouble already,lol. Are those your dogs in your avitar??

Yes those are my babies! The other loves of my life! Adam, I am trying to hard to like him but man, he just won't shut up and is trying sooooooo hard to fit in that I feel bad for him.

This is a good thread. Hope Jesse doesn't come back neither, I can't think of anyone Dani would enjoy being hooked up with. Looking forward to tonite, been reading what has gone on and it seems everyone is talking up a storm already. I hope the newbies can stick together and not get too much into counting on the oldies, unless they can make a good front. I just don't feel they are playing their own game yet, maybe too early, will see tonite what is shown. Good job being done by the live feeders.

This is a good thread. Hope Jesse doesn't come back neither, I can't think of anyone Dani would enjoy being hooked up with. Looking forward to tonite, been reading what has gone on and it seems everyone is talking up a storm already. I hope the newbies can stick together and not get too much into counting on the oldies, unless they can make a good front. I just don't feel they are playing their own game yet, maybe too early, will see tonite what is shown. Good job being done by the live feeders.

Agree! I don't know why the newbies are such kiss asses to the Vets. I mean yes it's cool to see the people you love but; they need to realize they have that advantage and it's THEIR game.

I guess I missed those convos. Hopefully they will ALL figure it out. I want B/R gone so bad.

Let's hope they figure this out:)

I want B/R gone so bad it's killing me, I don't like them anymore than I did last year. And wtf with them summoning ppl to the HOH room like they're the queen and King of BB. They are the only thing ruining this year for me. If adam falls for the vets line I hope he gets backdoored for being so stupid, and he claims he knows the show.

Yes those are my babies! The other loves of my life! Adam, I am trying to hard to like him but man, he just won't shut up and is trying sooooooo hard to fit in that I feel bad for him.

yes, poor Adam, he tries waaayyy too hard, so gung ho, he needs to chill,lol, if he would chill, I might be able to like himanimated_rotfl.gif love your babies by the way awweessoommee

I hope Keith goes but then Porsche gets the Golden Key and is safe for 4 weeks! NOT FAIR

First, love your dogs. I have min-pins - similar color, different size!

I don't think Porsche will be safe for 4 weeks. I am pretty sure I recall Julie saying the people with golden keys will be safe until there are 10 people. If Dick had not left, that would be 4 weeks, but assuming BB does not skip any evictions because ED left now there will be 10 people after the third eviction.

Archived