7/20 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

8:12 BBT

Jeff enters Candy bedroom, gets a pack of smokes. Jeff says he and Jordan did all the dishes. Brendon says it was them, (tells us) to watch the cams to see who it is. Rachel going to work out then take a shower.

Adam swinging in hammock, Dani doing sit ups chatting to him. Adam wants another question from Julie. Is it really a fan asking the question? Is it Julie? Dani says she heard it was someone in the audiance.

When Julie first talks to HG tomorrow Dani, Adam, Brendon and Kalia at least plan on doing a weird voice thingy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:21BBT

Lawon changes clothes. Porsche makes the end bed in the metal bedroom.(its had no sheets on it for days) Adam growls, the HG make complaining noises.

Talk of nightmares they have had in the house. Dom woke up today with Jeff taking his picture.

In BY Jordan says the next HOH isnt going to be good, its going to be me and Jeff or one of the other couples. Its a toss up anybody can get it. If its anybody but Jeff, Brendon or Rachel its going to be one of us. Cassi saying she never would came after y'all. After Rachel came after me like that, I would have put her up.

Jordan tells her that in her blog she said that her and Cassi and Jeff would have been a good team.

Porsche says everyone agrees its the two of them that need to go. Jordan worried about getting backdoored.

(sorry guys, my fingers are done for today...some else has to take over.)

Archived