7/19 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

(pm BBT: Dom and Adam are trying to talk and Dani comes in with "heeyyyyyyy" (I thought it was Rach for a sec).

Dom and Adam jest that they are moving to NT...does Dani want to join?? She says something which I think means not and I hear "it's creepy" as she goes down the hall.

BT: Cassie is doing the "in the house vs. real life". Brendon is telling Cassie he understands but he's really still trying to defend Rachel. Cassie says Rach has been very sweet today and Brendon says he's glad. Brendon says they still have a lot of feelings about last year...how overwhelming to be back in the house (seems I heard that last night!!). Cassie says she does not have hate in her heart for anyone.

Dani/Dom pretending to work out with the weights. I think she said she had her "super period" but not sure.

Dom tells Dani she is his BB consultant. The banter is interupped by BB telling Dani to please put on her mic (Dom beat them to it...this is ongoing with her over 2 seasons).

Guest 6Borders

9:07pm BBT: Brendon is still pitching his "Rachel is great" speech to Cassie and saying Rachel will come down and apologize (yeah...prob Thursday right before..or after...the votes). Brendon continues to impart his wast knowledge of the game to Cassie.

Dom and Dani are great at the stragedy game...they interject work out moments in between serious game talk and showmance (furture HG's take a lesson here!!!)

Dani says CPT...thinks Dom does not know what it means and he shoots back "Certified Personal Trainer". Dom asks Dani if she called him out here because she's just bored and alone...Dani says she's never bored and alone. Dani completes a weight set and Dom says "good set". Dani says her butt itches and she thinks she got bit by an ant...Dom say "so attractive" (betcha can't guess what I said behind the protection of my monitor...lol!!!)

9:15pm BBT: Cassie is practicing her "my wonderful experience" speech. We learn that she didn't seek this out (wow...raise your hand if you predicted that one!!) Brendon says it's a once in a lifetime experience which will probably never come around again (what an insult...Brenchel came back to haunt us!!)

Brendon is talking finale and they showed some clips and the girls were bashing Rachel...Brendon blames it all on age (aka immaturity). Brendon said every time someone leaves you are jealous of them (we can help you with that Brendon) and then when you leave you don't want to...Stockholm syndrome!!

9:21pm BBT: (Angelo Joe, thanks for the cut/paste over here!)

9:11 BBT: Brendon and Cassi talking in BY. Brendon talking about how he and Rachel are still scarred from events of last summer and coming back in was hard. He realized last year that this house makes you act crazy. You can't trust any one, but he likes everyone and it is hard sending them out. Brendon says that Big Brother paranoia sets in where everything someone does is scrutinized and people question what is going on. Brendon says that you think this game is so easy coming in but it is mental anguish. He says he and the other vets are the craziest for doing it more than once. Adam joins conversation here.

9:13 BBT: Brendon says he and Rachel have it worse than the other vets bc they didn't get a break, they did this two years in a row. They had a hard year in their relationship and as soon as things got on track and settled they are back here. Cassi talks about how she really questioned coming in here. Her dad had to persuade her. She never expected to win the half million dollars. They all agree that the experience is what they are after.

9:16 BBT: Brendon said that watching the tapes he saw the girls last year making fun of Rachel and now that they are out of the house people ask if they still think the same and they stick to their guns. He thinks it is ridiculous that they didn't have retrospect and change their mind. Cassi asks if he is referring to Monet and he says yes. Brendon comparing time in the house to Stockholm syndrome.

All while this conversation is going on Dominic and Daniele are lifting weights.

9:20 BBT: Dominic says he is going to get kicked out of school because if you take two semesters off you can't come back without reapplying. He took last semester off for work. Dominic says San Francisco State is really easy to get in. He thinks Daniele would like it there because she likes hippies.

9:26 BBT: Lawon and Porsche cleaning kitchen while Jeff eats. Porsche: "Now I see why I never had roommates, I would kill someone." Lawon and Jeff agree. Jeff: "remember the first two days, not a dish was seen, I knew that would change." Jeff yells for Jordan up in the HOH room.

9:28 BBT: Adam brings out a stack of beer and says more is still in the storage room. We get lots of cheers from HGs. Jeff yells for Jordan again. Adam comes out with more alcohol and goes back for a third and final trip to the storage room for alcohol. Daniele is happy about the alcohol. The haves begin to ration out the alcohol.

Guest 6Borders

9:26pm BBT: Brendon says 'the mental anguish" is the worst. Brendon says he can't wait to leave.

Brendon is talking about the going up vs the coming down of being on BB...not geting away from who you really are. Brendon says he lives with 3 guys and almost murdered one of them.

Cassie says she does not to leave with any (bad feelings???)

Guest 6Borders

9:44pm BBT: Dom/Dani working out (sort of). Rachel comes walzing out with her slop concontion....some form of slop chocolate pudding maybe!

Dom/Dani still pretending to work out. Dom has learned "Dani-Speak" and it's hard to hear him. I think they are talking Rachel's lack of getting alcohol...or maybe Porche because Dom said "she thinks she is a solid 9.." and he would give her a 4 (must be Porche). Dani says "rally" but I don't think she means it!

Talk about "Botchie Ball"...Dani hollers "what...I'm too ugly to play botchie ball...what are you the Diary Room". Dom says "good one!" More "brother-sister/shomance" between Dani and Dom! Dani says her arms are super weak (personally I think she could bench-press a baby elephant and toss it over the wall!!)

Dani says she can't do anymore but easily does two more rotations. The D's banter continues between game and giving each other what-for's (Anyone else here think Dom is another long-lost Donato???)

9:47 BBT: Dominic and Daniele back at the weights talking about one of the girls.

Dominic: "She thinks she is smoking. She thinks she is a solid nine.

Dani: "What would you give her?"

Dominic: "A 4, I don't like blonde hair, big boobs, and personalities like that." [sounds like they are talking about Porsche].

Daniele asks Jeff "Best Friend" when they are playing bochie ball. Didn't hear what Jeff said, but Daniele said: "I'm too ugly to play?!? What are you the diary room." Apparently she has been told 3 times to go beautify herself before her session.

9:52 BBT: Dominic still being Daniele's personal trainer. She doesn't like how he is pushing her. He says she is going to be ripped.

Daniele: "I can already beat the crap out of you."

Dominic: "Sure, whatever you say."

The flirting stops while they talk a little game. Daniele criticizes his game but he says he listens to what she tells him to do but only for the last few days.

Game talk stops and Daniele wants to stop working out but Dominic won't let her. Daniele: "I want to go eat!!"

9:57 BBT: Jordan and Cassi in kitchen talking. Jordan says she really is sorry for putting her up but if she didn't everyone would have been angry at her and she would be the next target. Cassi knows she is sorry.

Jordan: "My cast was real mean and catty, not just to girls, but to production too like when it was time to get up or directions on how to play a game, they were awful and disrespectful. I was coming in here expecting that...and not hang out with anyone outside the house, but here I hope to hang out with everyone."

Cassi continues to talk about the mexican food she will get when she gets voted out. Jordan really wants a margarita with extra salt. Dominic wants props for how he and Rachel did making a slop cake. Cassi says it's good, but it isn't red velvet cake or anything. Dominic criticizes how Rachel put too much of the sugary topping on the cake.

Guest 6Borders

9:54pm BBT: (edit to last post on why I think they were talking Porche and not Rach in the solid 9 vs 4" because Dom mentioned blond hair...etc which did not describe Rachel!)

Kitchen: Jordan said her cast (season) everyone was mean and catty and disrespectful. Jordan thought it would just be her and Jeff on the show (with a bunch of newbies). Jordan said on her finale night she didn't care to talk to any of them after but on this season she feels different (definitely learned game stragedy...something so few seem to do!)

Jordan says some jeans ar 4 and some are 6 and some she can't wear with heels (fashion tip of the evening!)

Have-Nots have finished slop pudding, everyone is doing dishes and Dani says she hates green olives.

Backyard: Adam, Porche, Lawon, Brenchel on the patio...I have no idea what they are taking about...dreams maybe.

Guest 6Borders

10:07pm: We learn that Shelly is allergic to shellfish and her hubby can't even touch her for 24 hours after eating them.

Hammock: The J's...Jeff says he wants a cooking show, Jordan looking forward to their facials and Jeff talking "botchie ball". Jordan wants to know what Botchie Ball is (I didn't hear the answer). Jeff says he tired an bored (try it from this end and the BB production people Jeff trying to make you people seem interesting!!!). Jordan says she's trying to imagine 51 days and Jeff says he wishes.

Jordan says "tomorrow we don't have anything to do right?"...Jeff says "tomorow, Tuesday...." Jordan wants a pedicure set...something to keep her occupied (just another reason HG's should not come back and anything but guest-spots!!)

10:08 BBT: Jeff and Jordan in the hammock. Jordan is looking forward to facials tonight. Jeff is looking forward to bochie ball tournament. Jordan had to ask what Bochie ball was. Jordan asks what is wrong with Jeff; he says he is tired and bored. Jordan says imagine being here 54 long days. Jeff: "I hope so!" Jordan thinks she is losing weight, her jeans are snug in her butt. They discuss their snacking habits in the house. They discuss wanting magazines or other things to keep themselves occupied. Jordan says she feels like she runs out of things to talk about. Jeff wants to watch a movie so they can have two hours of silence in the house. They hope soon for a movie luxury competition.

10:17 BBT: More general chit chat between Jeff and Jordan. Jeff leaves to get another beer. He opens the bottle of wine for Daniele and he gets a glass for Jordan. Jeff: "I will force it down her throat." [Apparently he wants Jordan tipsy tonight]. Daniele gets a large glass but rethinks that saying that is more Rachel's style.

10:19 BBT: WBRB

Guest 6Borders

10:15pm BBT: Inside nightly ADL's are going on. Dani says her arms are shaky...Dom says "shaky sore or....?"...Dani says something that Dom implied her "arms being on crack"...

10:18pm BBT: They got libations...never thought I would see myself type this but thanks BB for that!!

Cassie is still lamenting to (this time) Kalia about her case. (Kalia looks ready to slid off her chair onto the floor and become part of anything inanimate at this point and I can't honestly say I blame her!!)

10"23pm BBT: I'm at the mercy of the BBAD cams so not much to report...sorry!

Guest 6Borders

10:25pm BBT: Kitchen...Cassie is spooning through jelly beans to find her favorites!! Portia is talking "distisgusting habits" in the prior BB house.

Sugar, Sugar,Sugar in the slop...!!

Kalia is not a big candy person (sans cakes, Snickers and a few I missed).

Kalia is talking what sounds like "exit game play" to Cassie!! Kalia says there is always a person who dodges bullets...it's more back and forth...everyone is innocent and nobody is guilty BB stuff!!

Cassie still giving it the "I didn't call BB, they called me..." stuff. Cassie says her biggest thing is leaving this way but if she had won the POV..." (you me and the lottery Cassie!)

10:22 BBT: Cassi and Kalia in kitchen looking at memory wall and counting votes. Cassi is sure there are 5 against her bc Jordan wouldn't go against her alliance. Kalia says you never know, there are a lot of cracks in the wall (cracks in alliances). Cassi thinks the reasoning for sending her home are ridiculous.

Porsche enters kitchen for more beer.

Outside everyone is chit chatting and Jeff is setting up Bochie ball. Jordan, Rachel, Shelly, and Daniele are talking about how to get their hair to grow faster. Daniele interrupts and tells Rachel that her boobs look huge right now.

Bochie ball begins. Jeff explains the game. The object is to get the ball closest to the main ball for different points. Rachel and Brendon are up first. Rachel rolls to hard and hits the wall at the other side of the backyard. Rachel whines and wants a redo of her shot since she has never played before. Brendon agrees that it was just a practice round and they start again.

10:30 BBT: Cassi and Kalia still talking in the kitchen. Kalia says you don't necessarily need to win a lot of competitions to win this game and there is always a person who flies under the radar and dodges bullets. Kalia doesn't think she is playing the best game, but she is playing the quiet game. Usually her mouth gets her in trouble so she tried to keep her mouth shut. Porsche comes through to tell them that the tournament has begun.

Cassie: "I would hate to leave right now and watch it all unfold and not get to be a part of it." Again she says staying to the end of the game wasn't her goal. She makes a decent living. But she wants it for the opportunity. Her dad said they can't portray you as ugly if you don't give them something to focus on which is why she has begun making her amends today to Porsche and Brendon.

10:35 BBT: Back in the backyard Brendon and Rachel are still playing Bochie ball, they play until ten and it is taking forever. [Doesn't seem like the most entertaining game].

10:42 BBT: Rachel beat Brendon in their round of Bochie ball. Daniele and Jordan join Cassi and Kalia in the kitchen to get more wine. Jordan asks Kalia where she's been. Jordan says she and kalia are like Cher and Dion from Clueless because Kalia talks very high maintenence like Dion from Clueless. They talk about their failed prank on Adam. They are surprised Big Brother let them sleep in HOH in the dark for so long. Cassi loved it because she has been in the bright no darkness of the have not room since day 4.

Jordan talking about how Jeff always one ups her in arguments. If she made a what if statement like before they came in the house she said, "what if there are other couples?" He would come back with "what if aliens came down!" Cassi can't imagine Jordan fighting back with Jeff but she says she absolutely does. She gets very moody around that time of the month.

10:50 BBT: talk in the kitchen turns to the girls' birth control methods. Cassi has Mirena which she says makes it volitile for sperm and attacks them. They all got a kick out of that. Then they talk about toxic shock syndrome from tampons.

Meanwhile, in the backyard:

Bochie ball continues. Jeff and Adam are playing now. In the background Daniele and Rachel are talking about their gas problems on slop. [You can really tell they are running out of things to talk about].

11:00 BBT: Talk about breast implants and breast reductions in the kitchen. Kalia said she almost got hers reduced when she was younger. Jordan says she has implants but she thinks they are too big so she wants to get them redone. She likes the naturalness of them but not the size. Cassi also has implants. Kalia is shocked that they both have implants. Jordan said when she first came in the big brother house for season 11 she had just had them done so she walked around the house having to massage them so they would look normal.

Jeff and Brendon are in the kitchen trying to count the beers. They think some are missing and maybe someone hid beers again. Porsche's name comes up as to whether she hid them again. Kalia thinks this sounds like the movie Clue.

11:05 BBT: Kalia brings up wanting to masturbate in the toilet room. Jordan warns her not to do it because someone from production could see. Kalia said she would be a much nicer person if she could.

Daniele enters and Jeff questions her about the beers. She said she hasn't had any beer but she was told she would get two of them but she already got half a bottle of wine so Jeff and Brendon don't like the sound of her getting beer and wine. Daniele wonders why everyone is so angry. Kalia: "It's because no one has masturbated!!" Everyone gives her weird looks.

11:10 BBT: They have deduced that one beer is missing. Jeff goes to the garbage to count cans. Jeff can't let go of Daniele saying she would get two beers and half a bottle of wine even though she didn't drink any wine. Jeff and Brendon admit that they split an extra beer and Daniele takes the last one for herself. Jeff said Jordan only had a little wine so really Daniele had 60% of the wine. Jeff: "It may be 70/30. She is making out like a bandit."

11:14 bBT: Lowan comes in upset that they got more beer and he only got two beers. They all think Daniele shouldn't have the beer. Daniele comes in and pours some in everyone's glass. Everyone accuses Porsche of already being drunk.

11:18 BBT: In the kitchen:

Kalia: "The first time I have sex when I get out of here is going to be amazing."

Jordan: "ofcourse! You're going to be an animal!"

Jeff wants Jordan to come outside but she is having girl talk. Jeff: "You guys have a lot of girl time."

Jordan says you have no privacy and she warns Kalia of doing anything to end up like Rachel. She can't get jobs because of what she did on tv.

Kalia says that now that she is talking to Cassi she realizes that there are other people in the house that she doesn't trust and she wishes Cassi could stay. Jordan: "It's too late now!" Kalia wonders if anyone would vote out Shelly. Kalia is worried about trusting the people she "trusts" and maybe getting backdoored. Jordan agrees that she has the paranoia too. Kalia wants Rachel out but she says she shouldn't say that because Rachel is one of the people that would vote to keep her here.

11:23 BBT: Jordan is worried about what will happen once her alliance splits up and her and Jeff's odds at staying. She is worried if Kalia and Lowan win the PoV then Jeff and Jordan would be the only couple left to put up. Kalia says if she is on the block next week she doesn't think she will try hard for the PoV because she feels safe.

Kalia says there are three people here she can trust what they say to her. She wonders if that is enough and if they are real. She doesn't list who those people are.

11:26 BBT: Kalia begs Jordan not to put her up once they get to singles. Jordan says there are other people she wants out. They pinky swear. Jordan says she is bad at competitions so she probably won't be HOH. She gets nervous and psychs herself off. Jordan says she liked Kalia from the first night because she talks a lot.

Jordan goes to HOH room to get a hat and Shelly is in there listening to music. Jordan tells Shelly that tomorrow she and Jeff want to talk to her (Shelly) about the future because she is scared Rachel is going to go against them now. Shelly assures her that "we will get them (Brenchel)."

11:30 BBT: Jeff and Daniele come in to kitchen to make something with slop. They want to experiment and make something new.

11:34 BBT: Rachel trying to get Jeff to throw HOH competition to her so she can eat what is in her HOH basket. He mumbles in agreement (didn't sound too convincing). Rachel pours a glass of tea and dumps a ton of benefiber into it. Daniele lectures her that the benefiber is what is giving her a lot of gas. She asks how much she put in. Rachel says the recommended amount of 2 tbsp. Daniele said she put way more than that in and she probably already drank three glasses of it today, to which Rachel nods her head. Rachel gives up and pours the benefiber tea in the sink.

11:44 BBT: Jeff tells Daniele she has to play Rachel next in Bocce ball.

Daniele: "I forfeit!"

Rachel: "Yea because you'll lose!"

Daniele: "I don't want to play against someone with big boobs. I don't like big boobs. I like small natural boobs like Annie!"

Everyone in the kitchen oohs and ahhs at the game talk.

Rachel asks Brendon if he can forment pickles or tea into alcohol so that she can drink. She barely gets the words out before he gives her a stern "NO." Porsche is sitting off to the side watching everyone in the kitchen rarely saying anything. Jeff is making a gross slop concotion: adding olives and beef jerkey to the slop/salsa mixture already in the fridge. There is also talk of making slop chips from Daniele but she hasn't moved from the stool for quite some time.

11:55 BBT: Dominic thinks that sleeping in the have not room and cold showers are worse than slop. Cassi hates Dominic sleeping in the have not room too because of his snoring.

Dominic to Porsche: "If me, Jeff, and Brendon were the last men on earth who would you have kids with?" Her response without thinking is Brendon. They then begin a discussion on who you would fuck, marry, and kill (FMK). Cassi was giving the choices of Brendon, Dom, and Daniele. She would F-Daniele, marry Brendon (but let Rachel have him), and kill Dominic. Dominic whines about being killed off.

Adam gives Dani the options of Tiger Woods, Keith, and Barack Obama. She would F-Tiger Woods to sue and be rich, M-Barack Obama, and K-Keith because he has been on a lot of reality shows and because he loves Porsche. Rachel whines three times for Daniele to pick Rachel to go next.

Daniele ignores her and tries to get Jeff to play but he won't, instead he asks where Jordan is. She asks Dominic between Rachel, Evil Dick, and Oprah. Dom says F-Rachel, M-Oprah, K-Dick.

Dom asks Adam between Lowan, Brendon, Jeff. After a lot of awkwardness Adam never gives a clear answer and asks for three girl option. Rachel gets the options of Jordan, Porsche, Dani and Rachel first asks if Brendon was involved. Dani: "I know where I will be." Rachel: "Where?" Dani: "In your bed!" She then says she would F- Dani, M- Jordan, K- Porsche.

Brendon gets the options of Lowan, Porsche, and Keith. He says he would F- Porsche bc he refuses to say he would have sex with a dude, M- Adam, and K- Keith.

6:15 BBT

All alseep in the house, boy Dom is one loud snorer

6:51 am BBt

Shelly up and I think making coffe, she is in the kitchen rinsing out the coffee pot

I think Jordan was up briefly and Shellly says"what are you doin up?" Continues to putter in the kitchen

Archived