7/18 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6:08pm BBT -- The HG's are pulling the most incredibly boring prank in history on Adam. They've been in the hoh room, in the dark, for an hour trying to make Adam think he's all alone in the house. Adam doesn't seem to be the least bit concerned. He's fried himself up a humongous slopcake flavored with plenty of fried, greasy beef jerky. Upstairs, anticipation waives as boredom and sleep sets in. This could go on for awhile the way it looks.

7:18 BBT

Rachel and Porsche in the kitchen. Rachel asks Porsche if she was the one who said Jordan should nominate B/R and backdoor Brendon. Porsche says absolutely not, b/c if they were gone, she would have no one. Rachel says she heard this from someone and her feelings were hurt. Porsche says no and that Rachel is the only person she talks to, but that if Rachel left, she'd still play with Brendon.

Rachel says she believes Porsche. Porsche says she can ask Jordan, b/c Porsche never said that. Rachel says that people say that Porsche follows her around and Rachel says no, they are friends.

7:22 BBT

Jordan walks in and Rachel asks to use her bathroom b/c the slop is messing up her stomach. Jordan says of course and she doesn't need to ask. Jordan goes towards the bedrooms.

Rachel says it wasn't kalia who told her and Porsche asks if it was Jeff. Rachel says no and eventually says it was Lawon (I think-lala)

Porsche

7:24 BBT

Jordan and Rachel go to the HOH room. Cassi is called to the DR.

7:26 BBT

Rachel uses the bathroom and says she's eating a lot of fiber to help the slop pass thru. She says she's happy to be on slop b/c she was eating bad food before. The girls talk about their bad food habits and exercise habits. Rachel doesn't look that interested in the whole conversation.

Feeds switch to Dom and Porsche chatting in the kitchen. She says people don't ask her about her personal life. Dom tells her they can always talk about outside stuff together.

7:33 BBT

Rachel and Jordan come downstairs and Jordan goes outside to workout. Dom calls Rachel his 'sis' and she replies with 'bro.' They are trying different food combos.

Rachel and Porsche talking about something did Porsche say or she didn't say. Something that supposedly she Porsche said to someone with jordan that brenchel should be put up, Porsche said no way she would not say that

Rachel assked if she culd use the HOH bathroom that the slop was getting to her plus she took alot of fiber. Jordan changing clothes in the HOH, took off a cute pink top and put on a tangerine color top

Jordan talking about putting something in bottled water to not make it taste like water, now saying how Brendon eats and eats, but still stays in shape. Now Jordan talkin bout eating lots of jelly beans, they have no fat but lots of sugar

33 laps around the backyard is a mile??I think tht's wha they are sayin. Jordan would rather walk on a treadmill, and with music, it's all so boring, talking radios they walk to on the treadmill, just boring chit chat, no game talk

Dom and Porsche in kitchen she is asking Dom who he is close to, he turns they same question on her, she says she thinks noone likes her, he dissagrees, he says ppl are just cordial to him, nothing else, like friends.

Dom yelled out to Jordan to "shut up" in a kidding way, then he says to Porsche kinda under his breath "you know you can talk to me about stuff anytime, right?" Rachel has joined them and tasting a salad or soething, something about sugar and sodium, everthing Rachel says has too much salt, boring talk

Dom asking how special is Porsches friend, and she hems and haws sayin he did not sign his waver, now Rachel there and Dom whispering they have to talk some game later, then he says Rachel is hard to get alone, counting ppl to see if they are alone,I think he wants to talk something with her

7:38 BBT

Rachel and Dom alone in kitchen. He says he talked to J/J and struck a deal that will keep him safe til the pairs split. Says B/R and J/J will be safe and Rachel says they'll have to put Lawon/Kalia up and will have to win POV so Lawon will be evicted. Rachel says she wants to win HOH so she can eat her HOH basket, so she will be trying hard to win. Dom says he has no problem throwing it if they don't say.

7:40 BBT

Porsche comes in and talk changes to food. Rachel thinks all the sodium and making her tired.

7:41 BBT

Feeds switch to Lawon and Shelly talking about Cassi in the BY. Says she's very strong. He says he doubted Cassi and he felt bad about it b/c it made her feel bad. Shelly says at least he's honest and Lawon agrees, hoping it will get him far in the game.

Lawon says someone lied and Shelly says it won't be the first or last time. She tells him to be careful who he gives his word to.

7:44 BBT

Feeds back to Dom and Rachel in kitchen. They are trying to decifer jelly bean flavors. They then talk about wanting Lawon out.

Cassi heads to the BY.

Rachel says two people were talking about backdooring her and Brendon this week and they are retards. Dom says Shelly/Cassi b/c it was out of desperation. Dom says they will need to talk and Rachel agrees.

ok here we go he has talked to J/J and stuck a deal, he's talking so fast , Dom says he told Jeff he has no problems throwing it (HOH?) but it has to be kept from Adam, it was hard to get exactly what he said, (I hope someone else caught it or I will have to flashback)

Rachel thinks that sodium is what is making her tired( this girl's a chemist?)

now Lawon and Shelly talking but the cameras switched so fast I am not sure who they are speaking of, ok now I see it's Cassi they are talkin about, Lawon is talkin about how someone lied Mom, someone lied, he's telling this to Shelly (who lied), the camera keeps switchin, now Rachel sayin she feel bad for Cassi, Plane flyin over, Rachel sayin Lawon should go, and she thinks he might win HOH next week, someone walks in and they immeadiately change their talk to the jellybeans.

Rachel says that there were 2 ppl talkin about backdooring her and Brendon and so now they are her targets, someone comes in and the talk changes again to slop, they say they HAVE to talk later

Dom talking to Cassi to try in the next 3 days to work it so maybe just maybe should could work it to stay that she shouldn't just take it and be defeated and leave. Now telling her what Rachel said to him about why Cassi is leavin, and it has to do with what was said in that room that night, Som playing with Cassi's hair, Cassi says to go away, what are you doin in here, Cassi clearly is upset that she is leaving

Cassi says are you sure what Rachel says to you is true?? and Dom says "why would Rachel lie to me?". She wished Shelly wasn't her partner, Dom says she should still makes the rounds and campaign, he says then you know what you have to do then, and if there is an inkling inside her that thinks she could stay he says she has to try, it doesn't have to be a brawl Cassi says I would never do that, otherwise you better hurry and and make this decision Cassi

Cassi is very doubtful about all of this, Dom says he is prolly behind her next week, then says he is just kidding, the second she is out the door, his loyalities are gone, poof, Rachel he says is far up his ass hole, Cassi says she does not hate Rachel and they were fine till Rachel came in there and made those comments, Dom says Anyway you are in a tough spot and I feel for you.Quick talk about her family and music comes on cause they were talking about production

Dom asks what is the first thing you are gonna so when you get home, she says Mexican food, veggie enchaladas, chips and queso, Dom asks what Queso is, she explains, Dom evidently has not had queso or Dr Pepper

In comes Shelly and Dom states he's taking care of her, Shelly says she wondered where Cassi had gone, Shelly says this DR she did was a roughwr trip Cassi says yeah, Shelly says you got her? Then Cassi says after Shelly wants her to campaign does it means Shelly wants to go home? Dom says no, its because she wants Cassi to feel better about how she went out and for her to be legitimately happy. Cassi cannot decide if she works it will she feel like she sold her soul to the devil.

Dom says he would go up there and talk first to J/J and ask that are the odds of me stayin, Start with them, she feels her campaign should be that they know how she has been she is honest and if they want her to stay well then vote for her, but nothing bad about Shelly, the she says she is pretty eloquent with words and maybe she could do ok with talkin to them

Cassi has not told anyone that she is evidently a stylist, not just a model, Dom now whispering about him in school, I am not getting what he is saying, oh he was home schooled, that's it. Noone knows, from the 3rd grade on he was home schooled, and from kindergarden to 3rd he was n a private Christian school, and then his mom home schooled them, he says it was not good, he was the charmer and so got by some with his mom as far as gettin up and how strict she was on him, he says he has more secrets, he says ppl home schooled are weird, they dont have that good of social skills but they are really smart, but in collage he had a rough time,he was oblivious to how it worked in a reg school, he has gone 3 yrs to juniour college, trans to san fran state and went another 2 yrs, got caught up and then modeling blew up and he has been off and on in school for a cpl yrs, but if he gets 2 weeks of work he does not pass that up.

he does not have high school stories, he has never really lied about it but just sorta skims over it although he did play on some basketball team in a regular school, and they all loved him and thought he was the shit, it was his mom who pulled him and his sister out of reg school cause she had a really bad school experience, drugs etc,

he had tons of friend weirdly he had tons of friends, each day they did their classes by DVD, now we are getting music

back, Dom asking what her day rate is, she is being evasive, day rate for what modeling or styling?? Still not getting and answer It depends anywhere from 3 to 5? Dom says G's, then laughing,so still not sure what her rate is. Cassi says she lived in new York for 3 yrs and it was not as good as Dallas, and new york was not as consistant as Dallas, Dom asks "Have you done any campaigns?" Dom says he does the occasional nude modeling, then says joking, then he says he's heard stories and most boys would do it and then they say Keith would do it, then they are immitating Keith

Dom wants to tell secrets or tell his but he wants Cassi to tell him more of hers before he will tell more of his, he is acting kinda smitten with her, He says he has not says anything bad about her.

8:48 BBT

J/J upstairs, talking about HOH next week. They agree Jeff needs to win, in case B/R and Dom/Adam are working together. Jeff hates that idea and says he will go off if he finds that out.

Jeff: I swear, I'll ruin Rachel. She'll never... she'll cancel her Twitter. I will f*ckin raise hell in here.

Switching to BY where Dani and Brendon are working out, Brandon is saying that f ing Jordan is Boring, and Cassi is her best friend with a question mark, Brendon is steam rollin on Jordan and the others. It doesn't take rocket science he says, ppl are so impressional like Dom who would listen to i think he is sayin Dani?? They are talking about how he looks young but is older than Dani and he knows some stuff but is neieve about other stuff

Kalia complaining about the ants, (every season ants)

Brendon says with kalia is gonna push every ones buttons, Porsche has the mentallity of a 13 yr old, Dani says Porsche talks crap about what she knows nothing about. Brendon says there is no rationality where it comes to Porsche, Kalia has to be right, Dani says let her thinks that. Camera switches to Jordan and Jeff, Jeff says he will ruin Rachel and blow up her twitter when they get out if they try and get them too soon, running water or shower now, Jordon wishes she had just put up Lawon, Jordan also thinks they are getting a little over dramatic, Jeff in the shower , Jordon is gonna shave her legs

meanwhile back to Dani and Brendon, nothing being said just yet but i did hear Dani say it all depends on who makes their first move.

ok kids I gotta go for awhile, someone else jump in

Archived