7/16 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3:37 PM BBT

Brendon telling Rachel she has to stop yelling at everyone. She has a hard time separating logic from emotion. She's going to go upstairs and apology "I'm sorry Jordan, I made a mistake, I shouldn't have said that." will be the words she used. "But you have to mean it." Bren warns her.

Upstairs in HOH Jordan and Jeff are doing their own after action review. Jeff pissed off because Rachel said that her being on two weeks of slop makes her a better competitor. Sounds like Rachel may have said "Your GF is only HOH because we let her."

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:41 PM BBT

Dani says upstairs that she could see honestly in the game where Rachel was saying that she thought that everyone should have taken it too (the two week slop) and when no one did she was pissed off at everyone. But that Rach crossed the line in her comments.

Bren doing his usual "prop Rach up" post melt down lecture. "We made it last time when everyone was really f*cking mean to us."

Dani saying that she told Rach when she snapped at Cassi the other day that she had to watch what she was doing. "It's not what she says, it's the way she said it."

Jeff says he'll get over it but doubts she will. Brendon thinks they both need to apologize. Jordan smiles to think of Dom winning POV. She's not mad he won. It is the first win from a non-veteran.

3:38 PM BBT

Jordan wants to bring Shelly up to tell her what the plan is. Jeff wants to address the fight first.

In tarot room the newbies have a bit of a pack lay down and rehash the POV comp. A moment of relief for all of them.

Jordan wants Dani to go down and bring Rachel and Brendon up.

3:57 PM BBT

Dani giving Brendon and Rachel the down low on where Jeff and Jordan's head is.

Shelly trying to explain Rachel's behaviour.

4:07 PM BBT

Jeff wants Cassi out of HOH room (she was next visitor) to "Go talk to these Yo-Yos" referring the Brendon/Rachel.

Rachel comes upstairs. "Im sorry, I was out of line."

Jord: I didn't hear you say it, but it's not like you were going to win."

Rach: I don't know what happens in competitions, I can't follow what's going on. I'm sorry"

Jeff: Now you have the repercussions for two weeks and there was no need for it"

Bren: Don't worry about the slop, are we okay?

Jeff: We're good, there's no reason for all of us to be fighting.

Brendon: Yes we're all good

Jordan: I'm worried about Dominic winning HOH next week.

4:19 PM BBT

Shel and Cassi comparing notes. Cassi pissed off that Porsche/Rachel just get to walk around causing trouble. Up in HOH the JeJo/Brenchel alliance/non alliance discussing strategy but it's nothing you haven't heard before.

We've got WBRB

4:41 PM BBT

Jordan saying that she feels bad about putting Shelly up. Jeff telling her it's going to be okay, he still trusts the plan.

Adam and Lawon in KT waiting for ILD to end. Kalia eating - she's not on slop.

Jordan says it was a Veto that anyone could have won. She feels like this is so high school, like they are the biggest losers. All the fighting is so petty and mean she feels like a jerk. Jeff saying Rachel was out of line and that's it. She attacked her own team.

4:45 PM BBT

Rachel won't like Jordan over time because she's not super competitive like that.

In the KT Shelly is trying to get "The Have's" to go tell Jeff and Jordan that they will go up on the block. Lawon isn't having any of it.

4:50 PM BBT

Shelly being Evel Dick at Kalia. She's banging pots from the KT. "Go, get on out of here, You never shut your mouth, all you do is talk, talk, talk. Go to bed. Shut up! You won't take my deal so go one get out of here."

She is joking of course. "I offered her a deal and she won't take it." The deal was to go on the block.

[i've got to run out for a couple of hours if anyone can take over]

6:05 pm BBT: Dom and Cassi finally get some alone time after the PoV. They

6:35 PM BBT

Shelly, Bren and Lawon discuss Mormanism. Brendon says there are really good mormons or really bad mormons.

Adam, Cassi and Dom in HN room talking more than napping. Talking about how they, as guys, know when to kiss a girl and when not to.

6:38 PM BBT

Dom running his fingers through Cassi's hair. Adam has given up sleep and headed into the KT.

6:58 PM BBT

They are talking about how they all look when they sleep. Cassi like an innocent angel, Lawon sprawls, Dom and Shel curl up in a ball. Shel is also an open mouthed person. She sleeps with her mouth open, stares at people with her mouth open.

When Cassi and Lee were dating, before they told each other I love you, he used to say "Je t'aime" to her all the time. One day she Googled what it meant and was like "Oh sh*t" It means I love you in French.

Apparently the jerky is super salted and they are dehydrated and headachy.

7:10 PM BBT

Shelly going stir crazy. She asks Adam if he wants to haze the kid. I.E. Put whipped cream all over Dom. She now wants everyone to get up and clean up the house. Dom and Cassi trying to get out of doing anything. She does a walk through the house. Everyone is asleep. They are still on IDL.

7:19 PM BBT

Dom has challenged Dani to a Quiz challenge. She has to guess which flavor of jelly bean just by looking at it. If she gets 7/10 it's a tie. If she loses she has to drink cereal and a mushed up banana out of Doms hand.

She is currently 2/2 Strawberry Shortcake and Green Apple.

7:22 PM BBT

"Fresh Air! Fresh Air! Fresh Air! Smoke!" chants Adam as they head outside as the LD ends. Dani is 5 for 6 on the jelly bean challenge.

7:26 PM BBT

Dani wins the Jelly bean challenge. 8/10 right. Dom refuses to drink out of Dani's hand as that wasn't part of the deal. Outside Adam wants to be the voice of Big Brother but in a heavy metal growl voice. Think Viking Warrior.

7:31 PM BBT

Jeff called to DR.

Shelly wants to play Football with beanbags in the BY.

7:32 PM BBT

Porsche up now as well as Jordan and just about everyone. [Has anyone heard Porsche speak today? She comes in and out of rooms but no interaction].

7:59 PM BBT

Jordan thinks technology is getting a little crazy. She thinks it's getting ridiculous. You can start your car from your phone. In a couple of years we will be so lazy!

Except "The Clapper" that was useful.

8:03 PM BBT

IN case you really needed to know, Jordan ruined her Blackberry with boob sweat right before coming into the house. She went hiking with a GF and stored her phone in the handiest place. Her bra.

8:14 PM BBT

Kalia doesn't wear undies and Jordan says she has to wear them under jeans or it hurts too much. Kalia says she likes to go free "You have to air your box"

In the BY Shelly is worried about her little girl watching her Mommy on the block. Porsche talking to Shelly and Adam with Lawon just joining them. "Pancakes coming up sloppers!" announces Shelly.

8:31 PM BBT

In the last 15 minutes we've heard a rousing debate...is powdered sugar allowed for Have nots or not? Oh and Porsche is speaking. She has a little dog. Cassi is sitting alone at HT soaking her feet. Silence except for Adam and Shelly cooking "Butter and Cream are NOT condiments." barks Adam.

Archived