7/15 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Jerky and Jellybeans

Dom and Adam, Cassi and Shelly- are have nots.

Brenchel, the winners, got to pick which two teams were have nots for the week. It seems Kalia/ Lawon performed the worse of all 4 teams.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:54 pm BBT

Looks like they got Jerky & possibly jellybeans (was a big bowl of colorful goodies that Adam was chowing down on)

Dom was asking how to prepare the slop, so I assume he is a HN....

WBRB on feeds = FotF

Dani is a HAVE she is eating Pita Chips & Hummus...

Adam saying something about Jerking off and Bren says "ooooooookay" Adam says he and inappropriate comments go hand in hand

Dom is a HN

Dom - How many ppl actually take time out of their lives to vote for us on what to eat

Jeff says "He had liver"

Pro & Rach talking in SR - Says that Rach dominated... says that Kal was panting and whining (shocker)

2:02pm BBT

Feeds are back. Dani in KT saying they'll finally get some sleep since Adam is going to be in the have-not room. She's excited about it.

Lawon, Kalia talking in HOH bath. Kalia talking about how tired she got in comp and wanted to stop. Lawon says he'll take care of her, she needs to let him know what she needs. Kalia doesn't have her mic on so it's hard to hear her comments. Lawon is leaving HOH saying they'll talk later.

Back to kitchen, Jeff, Pors, Dani fixing some lunch. General chit chat.

In bathroom, Adam is in have-not shower, Brendon in other shower and Rachel on couch putting on makeup. They're discussing the comp. Rachel said the sandwich was the fun part. (?) Adam complaining about the suit kept coming off and Rachel said their's was the same way. Rachel said toward the end when they were shooting the ketchup and mustard at them it was going in her face and nothing she could do. She's glad she threw up so she could get all that stuff out of her stomach. She hurt her wrist when they had to roll over together.

Kalia comes in and says she thought it was easier for the smaller people to do the task, easier for them to roll over. She said at the end she felt like a complete goober.

2:07 BBT: Shelly: "I'll be a have not any day of the week not to listen to Kalia whine." Shelly and Cassi talking in have not room about being have nots. Shelly doesn't like how everyone asks her if she is okay as if the worst thing in the world has happened. Shelly: "It's life, it's a game. We did great. I am proud of how we did. I'm not disappointed, I'm not sad. We gave it our all. YOu don't sit there and put a finger down your throat and throw up. It is such an act. I hate that." (Maybe talking about Kalia). Shelly doesn't think the competition wasn't as bad as Kalia was making it out to be. Cassi thinks Kalia was fine and it was all an act for attention.

2:10 BBT: Rachel, Adam, Brendon, Adam in bathroom. Rachel: "Even though we get hurt in competitions, it is so fun."

Kalia: "Until the end when I was a complete goober."

Kalia is worried about if they will edit out the part of Kalia on the ground crying. She doesn't want her mom to see it and get worried. Rachel said they will probably show it because Kalia is fine. If it was something more serious, then big brother wouldn't show it. Kalia: "I guess I really suck at competitions." Rachel: "Well food competitions are really physical. They never look as hard on tv as it is."

2:12pm BBT

Still in bathroom, Kalia says she hopes they don't show her at the end when she was laying there crying. Her mom will have a heart attack seeing her upset like that. Kalia says she realizes she's going to be lousy at all the comps. She has two bandages on her knee.

Shelly says her nieces and nephews will be able to say, "Aunt Shelly was really an ant!" (Ant costumes which kept falling off).

Dominic enters the bathroom saying he's looking forward to the cold shower and laughs. Shelly starts drying her hair and it's hard to hear the conversation.

Brendon is now looking at the ant head he was wearing for the comp. He wants to clean the crap out of it so he can keep it. (apparently full of condiments BB was shooting at them).

Brendon is sitting at KT nursing the wounds on his knees (first aid kit sitting on the table). It looks like he's skinned both of them.

2:23 BBT: Apparently Rachel was the one throwing up in the bushes not Kalia. Kalia was crying on the ground. Jeff: "I thought they were gonna medavac people out of here!" [sounds like an intense competition].

Brendon and Kalia applying bandaids.

2:26 BBT: Rachel is chowing down on the have not jellybeans and she isn't a have not. She says the food the have nots got is awesome. Lowan seems to be the least beat up from the competition.

2:29 BBT: Jeff is making slop for the HNs. Rachel enters the kitchen and says that the "Nominations Today" screen just went up on the tv.

2:30 BBT: Adam and Dani in lounge talking about how tired and sore Adam is after the adrenaline has worn off. Daniele: "Everyone looked like they wanted to die!"

2:32 BBT: Adam and Daniele notice that the eyes on the fortune teller have changed and the cigarette is gone. They wonder if it's a sign. Adam: "That's gotta come in to play eventually. It can't just be a random decoration." Daniele is telling Adam that no one from the vets talks game with her now that she is on her own. Her dad really wanted to work with Adam and so did Daniele.

2:35 BBT: Kalia in HOH with Jordan asking who Jordan wants out. Jordan says she doesn't want to get Cassi out this week. Kalia says she should get rid of Cassi because once she leaves, Dominic can start playing for real and the vets can make him do what they want once Cassi is gone. Kalia says Cassi is the brains of the operation. Jeff and Brendon enter and Kalia repeats her idea.

Kalia doesn't trust Cassi. Brendon and Jeff agree that no one trusts Cassi. Jordan is telling Kalia that it is smarter to put Dominic and Adam up so that they get rid of Dominic and Adam is out of HOH competition so then they only have to worry about Lawon and Cassi. Jeff then adds Shelly's name to that list so that Kalia doesn't find out that Shelly is with the vets. Kalia said Lawon threw the HOH competition this week.

2:41 BBT: Kalia hates playing competitions with Lawon because it makes her look weak. [so far it sounds like she was the weak one in the food competition not him]. Jordan asks Kalia if it is bad if she puts up Dominic and Adam and Kalia says no. Apparently everyone is expecting it any way. Kalia keeps putting her two cents in about Cassi. Kalia thinks she is quiet and she doesn't trust that. Kalia brings up Cassi's issues with Porsche and Jeff thinks Porsche has an issue with everyone. Jordan says that is why they needed her here so she will be a target.

2:45 BBT: Jordan asks Kalia if she has heard anything about the newbies' plans for Jeff and Jordan. Kalia said the plan was to put Jeff and Jordan up first and try and back door Rachel and Brendon but if they weren't able to back door them, then Jeff was going to go out. Jordan asked who the mastermind behind that was. Kalia said that Dominic was more vocal about it but she doesn't think it came from him.

Lowan enters HOH and ends the game talk.

Kalia wishing the next competition is mental (Lowan and Kalia's knees all bandaged up). More recaping of the food competition. Kalia and Lowan are disappointed at how they have done but Jeff and Jordan said that they got what they wanted, they aren't on slop. Lowan says he wanted to win though. Jordan makes them feel better by saying that everyone had trouble with it. Kalia and Lowan are excited to sleep in the dark tonight.

2:52 BBT: Brendon telling Jeff and Jordan originally he wanted Cassi out because she is a shark but he agrees that it makes more sense to get out either Dominic or Adam because they have Shelly on their side.

Apparently the winners of the food competition got to choose who would be on slop. Sounds like Rachel and Brendon won and chose those on slop. Jeff wanted him to put Kalia and Lowan on slop to break down Lowan and plus Kalia did so badly in the competition. Jordan thinks it's good that Cassi is on slop because it will make her off her game. Brendon agrees because she is already bitchy and slop will make it worse. Jeff now starts to complain about how Porshce is using all the avocados in the guacamole and Jordan thinks it sucks that Porsche sits around and does nothing and everyone hates her. Brendon complains that Rachel may get too close to Porsche and the newbies would hate that.

3:04 BBT: Dominic comes up to HOH room and everyone but Jordan and Jeff leave. Dominic says they have a lot to talk about. Dominic says he is going to be 100% honest with them. Dominic says he still doesn't know who to trust and who not to trust. He says his main target has been Brendon and Rachel, not Jeff and Jordan, but second choice was ofcourse Jeff and Jordan. However, now he can't trust any one on his side. Dominic is upset about the two votes that swayed to keep Porsche. Dominic said all the newbies said they would vote for Keith to stay so he didn't have a need to talk to the vets last week about votes.

Dominic thinks the two newbies that swayed were Kalia and Adam. Now Dominic doesn't trust his partner. Dominic has now realized that the newbie side of the house is not strong mentally in this game. Jeff said he warned Dominic about this in the beginning but Dominic didn't know him them and didn't know if he could trust Jeff.

Jeff is telling Dominic that his version of last week isn't correct and he doesn't know everything that went on. Apparently Jeff and Jordan tried making a deal with Dominic but Dominic thought part of it was to not get rid of Brendon and Rachel, but really Jeff and Jordan would want Dominic to get rid of Rachel and Brendon and then work with Jeff and Jordan to get rid of the weak ones. Jeff and Jordan tell Dominic that they know that at one point they will have to get rid of Brendon and Rachel and they are already working toward that.

3:13 BBT: Domninic tells Jordan and Jeff that he has no one and he knows that he is the #1 target right now. Jeff says he is the #1 duo, not necessarily the #1 target. Jeff says whoever between the two of them (Adam and Dom) that stays and gets the key, Jeff and Jordan want to work with. Dominic agrees that he wants to work with Jeff and Jordan. Dominic has no options and he is open and willing to play with anyone that is willing to play with him. He will promise loyalty to them until the couples are broken up. Jeff and Jordan's short term goal is to line up a group strong enough to get them atleast to jury right now. They need to trust whoever they give the golden key to.

3:16 BBT: Dominic asks Jeff and Jordan if after the pairs break up and people play individually if Jeff and Jordan would still work with him or if they will kick him out. They said that they absolutely will need him once pairs break up because Brendon and Rachel will be out looking for people too. [sounds like once it goes individual the house will be divided between Jeff/Jordan and Rachel/Brendon].

3:17 BBT: WBRB

3:18 BBT: Feeds Back: Dominic says all he has is his word right now. How else can he prove to Jeff and Jordan that he is with him. Dominic says he would much rather be with Jeff and Jordan than be against Rachel and Brendon. Dominic thinks Daniele is like a spy and doesn't trust her. Dominic asks who they are targeting and who they want him to vote out. They prefer that they get assurances and not votes. Jeff tells them that Adam and Dom are going up. They need to break up Adam and Dom. Lowan and Kalia are weak and they don't want to waste HOH on them. Jeff and Jordan change the wording to they MAY go up because the rules don't let them tell someone flat out that they are going up.

3:23 BBT: Jeff reassures Dominic that if they did put him and Adam up that they could keep him, which would prove that they are with him. Jordan doesn't want Dominic to get upset at Jordan for putting him up when all along they can save him. Dominic reiterates that he doesn't trust anyone on his side. He is close to Cassi and Lowan but he doesn't know 100%.

3:29 BBT: Dominic says his group won't trust him anymore if they know he is with J/J so he says he will have to act mad/the same. Dom says that Lowan thinks Kalia has flipped so he may be coming up and trying to work something out with them as well.

3:30 BBT: WBRB

3:33 BBT: Dominic tells Jeff and Jordan that Cassi is willing to sway to the other side of the house now. Jeff asks Dominic if he would put up Cassi. Dominic says he would put her up. Jeff is surprised but Jordan asked if he trusts Cassi and Dom said he trusts her 100% but then he reiterates that he would 100% put her up [sounds contradictory].

Lots of short WBRBs

3:37 BBT: Dominic says if Jeff and Jordan don't put him up at all this week, he will throw next weeks HOH competition to prove his loyalty to them. Jordan worries that next week a new person will be HOH and she needs to make sure she doesn't go up on the block. Dominic knows that whatever they do he understands it isn't personal and he wants to make a deal with them and help them. Jeff and Jordan are glad he came up there. They said they will let him know what is going on. Dominic asks them to be cool about when they want to talk to him don't make it look obvious. Jeff asks Dominic to send Cassi up as he is leaving.

3:41 BBT: Jordan is confused now about maybe putting Cassi up. Jordan warns Jeff to be careful what they say to Cassi because she and Dominic will compare what they were told.

3:42 BBT: Jordan: "I don't think it would be safe to keep Dominic and Adam together." Jeff: "I agree." Jordan is wondering why Cassi hasn't made an effort to come up and talk to them. Jeff and Jordan see Dominic talking to Lowan in the lounge. They think Dominic is telling Lowan what went down. Jeff and Jordan are going to stick with their original plan of getting out Dominic. Jordan agrees that if Cassi wins HOH that Rachel and Brendon would go up, but they would be screwed if Rachel and Brendon win POV. They think that Lowan is the biggest liar in the house.

3:47 BBT: Jordan: "I don't think I trust Dominic." Jeff: "I don't either, he has too many go to's." Jeff thinks it might be nice to have Cassi in their back pocket. Jordan doesn't agree. She trusts Kalia more than Cassi.

3:50 BBT: Cassi finally enters HOH room. Jordan tells Cassi that people are throwing her under the bus, but she is hinting that she isn't putting Cassi up. Cassi tells them to tell her whatever they hear and she will be straight forward. Cassi says she is still with Jeff saying she won't put them up next week. She says between the two couples she would rather Jeff and Jordan be here. She says she doesn't hate Rachel and Porsche and she wouldn't play personal like that. Rachel or Porsche (only heard voice) interrupts saying she wants to play chess but they say to give them 10 minutes to talk.

Cassi says she wouldn't back door Jeff and Jordan either. Cassi says if she lost to Jeff and Jordan she could hold her head high. Jeff assures her that they aren't going to let Rachel's issue with Cassi sway them. Jeff says that she isn't their target.

3:57 BBT: Cassi: "I'm going to play for myself and I want Shelly here as long as possible and I'm not opposed to putting new people out. I want Adam and Kalia out of here not because they jumped ship, but because they lied to my face." Cassi promises she won't go tell everyone what she talked about with Jeff and Jordan. Jeff says he trusts Cassi's word. Jordan says she would never play like the way Rachel is because Rachel is intimidated by Cassi's looks. Cassi says she isn't a kiss ass because she thinks only girls like Rachel and Porsche do that.

4:00-4:10 BBT: More of the same game talk between Jeff, Jordan and Cassi. They keep rehashing Rachel's "fight" with Cassi. Cassi: "If you want to change your public personna, I guess you are going to have to do a third season." (About Rachel)

Jeff tells Cassi to come up and hang out any time, it doesn't have to be all game all the time.

5:06 pm BBT

Jeff, Bren @ Rach outside at hammock talking about lasix surgery, about nothing really, Jeff has to go in and use the BR...

Bren & Rach decide to go in

Por sitting out there alone

Rach says "It is about 4 o'clock, noms should be coming up"

Bren corrects her (shocker) and says that it is more like 5 o'clock

They head inside and Rach says she needs one of the fiber things

TRIVIA on the feeds - Nomination time

6:44pm BBT - Have nots in the have nots room... dom, adam, shelly, cassie... Adam says no matter what happens we are still going to a yankee game. dom trying to get all 4 to go in DR or at least him and Adam... dom points out that that he thinks its weird during noms that all he did was stare at Adams head wondering why it wasn't as shiny as when he came in, Adam says its because he had it shaved before he came in. Shelly and Cassie decide to go see if door is open and they can go outside and do laundry. dom asks Adam if he should go out there and throw a fit, Adam says that would be good for me.

dom says says he is going to name the camera greg... his therapist... he is talking to the camera saying what is what is worse having a 300 pound paper weight on your back while your rolling of a sandwhich (the camera starts to pan away and dom says excuse me greg, can you pay attention and it pans back) he then says or having a 300 pound paperwieght body slam you and we get WBRB

6:49pm - dom says what can I do to Cassie, I could go tell them I'll throw HOH this week if they take me off or save me, she says well now your thinking, then dom says but then they put you up and you go home its a lose lose situation.

Looks like Dom and Adam nominated.

6:51pm BBT - dom brings Cassie some SOY jerky, she says it smells bad. Adam says Jeff asked him where he was going with that and Adam says he told Jeff "I'm taking it to Cassie." Dom says did you tell Jeff "go fuck a goat?" Adam laughs and says no. Adam says he he going back out, dom says he isn't in the mood yet. Now dom and cassie talking about how 2 on their team are lying about who they voted for. Rach comes in and says she wants to give Dom a hug and does, dom says he will come out later and hang out he need to bitch right now ... Rach asks Cassie if they can talk later, Cassie says yes after she has a cig later, Rach says no hurry, I know you need to talk. Dom says his new strategy is to procreate with everyone in the house to swing votes, he is going to start with Shelly... then he apologized to shelly's husband and parents he was just kidding.

dom is figuring out that the vets are telling both of them that they are the pawn so maybe there is no point in campaigning.

6:57pm BBT -- Adam in HOH and I just flipped over... here Jordan saying he is safe, they have the votes and that he will be safe for a few weeks, Adam reminds her he is safe for 2 weeks with the golden key and Jordan says right right but after that we will keep you safe... Adam says and you guys to till the final 10. Jordan says will just throw the veto and Adam says hell I rolled on him twice today ... Jordan is checking to see who is downstairs before he leaves, and Adam says he just wanted to see where she was at and thanks Jordan and leave.

Adam looks at camera downstairs and says "can I smoke please??"

Dani now in HOH with Jordan and Jordan telling her that they pulled Dom in before and how they don't believe anything Dom said how he didn't trust anyone anymore, and that how Dani listens to him but he knows that Dani tell us everything. Jordan says so I think Dom should go, Dani says ok. Jordan says that Cassie can be trusted she swore on her dad... Dani says omg did you not see them run into the back room together? Jordan says well I just told Adam to throw the VETO competition.

7:02pm WBRB for a few seconds... Dani explains that Dom doesn't like Bren and Rach but she doesn't care who goes, it's the whole golden key thing, I would prefer Dom to stay and Cassie goes, but what ever you think... Dani points out it doesn't matter what Cassie promised if the others get Veto she has to put you up, Jordan says ohhh didn't think of that. Dani says it's this whole golden key thing. Jordan says that her gut says Dom. Dani says he doesn't know what he is doing, he is playing with others who don't, we know what we are doing, cassie is a liar, she is playing that game, Dani points out that she does like her, but Cassie's game is to make people she is not lying when she does. Dani says we have a whole week, but I don't care but if he (dom) goes this week I want her (cassie) next week.

BRB

7:12pm BBT - Jordan, Dani and Rach in HOH talking about what they think each person would do if they win the POV or not, Dani keeps telling them there is no point in going over all of this, who knows what will happen. Rach asks what Adams said when Jordan told him that he needs to throw POV and Jordan says he didn't really say anything.

Jordan says that Cassie doesn't know that we are trying to get rid of Dom, Rach says she doesn't? and Jordan says no, so we can make her think we are getting rid of Adam and then get rid of Dom. Jordan says she did tell Cassie she thought of putting her up and that is when Cassie said she would do what they wanted. Dani says you made a good choice, whatever happens happens, we just have to hope that Cassie doesn't win. Rach hopes Shelly wins, Shelly will put up Lawon and Kalia.

(not feeling well... hope someone else takes over for a bit)

7:27pm BBT - Just caught something that is disturbing. Dani and Rach in the Ice Cream room and Dani tells Rach to come over to her bed and says I don't want to talk, just look... Dani then starts to mouth words and at the end Rach says "NO really?" and Dani says yes, just like with the stuff from yesterday, Rach says "what happened yesterday?" BB tells Dani to not obstruct her mic and shes says "I wasn't I just wasn't talking." Dani says "on the show?!?" Rach says "OH." Dani says "I'm just sick of it, I came here to have fun and this is not fun anymore." Rach says "but you have a chance to win" Dani says "no I don't, everyone will says I didn't do anything, cuz I didn't" Rach doesn't look happy... Porche comes in room and they start talking about working out.

Rach and Brendan in Pantry, They come in the middle of the convo of how Rach told her she has a chance to win, Bren says he will talk to her, Rach starts saying she thinks that people will target them, not her and Bren motions for her to stop and Rach leaves room and then Bren goes into kitchen.

(the feeling of the conversations is leading me to believe that Dani wants to go home)

7:34pm BBT - Brendan is in the Ice Cream room with Dani and he is telling her she is a great social player, she says she would rather be bleeding and trying to win and lose than sit on the side lines... Brendan tells her it doesn't matter, come on this is for a million dollars... (they are talking so low I cannot hear)

Brendan is telling her to trust him, they will get her there. She says it doesn't matter, he doesnt understand she is just there, she can't do anything, they wont listen to her. Brendan is trying to convince her that if she gets to the end she will win, she has a better chance than any of the vets.

all of sudden the whispering stops... and dani laughs and tells Brendan to stop waving that zucchini around her, it's making her uncomfortable and they are laughing... he makes a joke about how it's curved up... Dani says we need to start playing tricks on people..... now they are whispering again so low.

7:40pm BBT -- Dani is bitching to Bren about the who golden key thing, that they can't play a normal game, Brendan agrees that they have have to play 2 games, who they want to keep and who to vote out. (sorry they whisper so low and each others ears its hard to hear most of it)

Now they are rehashing the Have/Have not game, how when the first person fell they got hurt cuz the other person fell on top of them. Brendan reaches over and whispers in her ear again. Dani said earlier they haven't called her to the DR in a couple of days, probably because she has the golden key and no one cares what she thinks.

Dani says she doesn't want to go work out because she knows that they will call her when she is all sweaty looking like crap, that they called her this morning but when she went to the bathroom and they say how haggard she looked they said never mind. they laughed.

Brendan says don't get down about this, you are close to these people, Dani says they think she is closer to them than she is, Brendan says maybe you are closer than YOU think YOU are. Dani says this couples crap is garbage, if the golden key was being played with singles, maybe it would be ok. Dani says she we can use everything next week and she had to explain that to Jordan.

Archived