7/14 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

8:29 PM BBT

"I need to carve out nice Adam and bring out Evil Adam." says Adam

"Adam just F*ucked us with his mouth fart" says Dom in the other room to Cassie. "We're playing with Shelly and a bunch of mentally handicapped people." Dom says as an explanation for the newbies.

Brendon telling Rachel to calm it down at the chess board. "You're so f*cking emotional." says a frustrated Rachel. She can't stand it that Cassie doesn't like Porsche. Who does she think she is? "You have to stop fighting with people? Stop crying, stop pounding, stop hating people, look at me and return. Return. You're supposed to be my partner." says Brendon.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:30 pm BBT

Dominic and Cassi are in the Have-Not room. Dominic says his game is basically done now [Well, actually he says "I'm f*cked"]. Dominic is certain Kalia voted to evict Keith and suspects Adam did, as well. Each state they are confident neither Lawon or Shelly voted to evict Keith.

8:34 PM BBT

"Don't berate me for it. Just leave me alone. Let me sit up here and stew." says Rachel to Brendon "When you run up here people think we have problems and that doesn't work for us." he says to her. Porsche asks to play chess with Rachel. "He's driving me crazy!" Rachel says once he's gone. Now Rachel telling Porsche what happened. How she stuck up for Porsche. "I wish she could just get beat, we could take her down." says Rachel to Porsche about Cassie.

8:40 pm BBT

Cassi and Dominic are now confident both Kalia and Adam were the two who voted to evict Keith. Dominic says he may have to call out Adam on it later this evening [Good luck with that].

8:39 PM BBT

Dom talking to Cassie about his plan now. He's going to have to try and do something. He counts 5 votes for Adam. Cassie says he should go make a deal with "them".

Porsche and Rachel now talking about Porsche's plans (again) she's going to go on auditions and stuff. She's going to look for work as a bartender because she doesn't think cocktail waitresses make the same out here.

8:49 PM BBT

Jeff imitating Dom, talking in an "Italian" accent "Look at me, my first time on national tv and I'm getting it in the bum by a cow!" Jordan, not to be outtdone on classy topics, tells Brendon she's taking her tampons upstairs to the HOH.

Shelly asking Cassie if she realizes that Dom is upset. "I know, I might still be ok but I just don't know."

You're amazing, just the way you are..." Adam singing a Bruno Mars song gets us a small WBRB. Close up of Jeff pimple popping in BR.

Lots of chat about nothing. Everyone on a post show high.

8:58 PM BBT

"So did you hear what Rachel did?" Brendon asks Jordan

"I heard, waited till we were here to talk."

"She just gets so wound up and emotional." Brendon trying to do a little damage control.

Archived