7/13 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

9:02am bbt Bren/Shelly practicing golf... discussing Jeff/Jordan...

Bren: they are so much fun to be around

Shelly:they are kind, kind, kind people

Bren: Jordan just cracks me up

Shelly:she is funny

Bren: when stuff comes out of her mouth, you are like 'what?' I would have never thought you would just say that. It's so funny.

Shelly:it's so unsuspecting when it happens.. even Jeff, super nice guy, he stands for what me believes in.

Bren: he really does, he really does

Shelly:I saw that yesterday

Bren: yeaaaa, right? I was like, I agree with him, but I'm not getting involved.

Shelly:I wasn't about to get involved either, but you know he stands behind what he belives.

Bren: which to me is big, cause in the game, that kinda speaks to me about loyalty, and not turn your back on some ignorant.. you know what I mean?

Shelly:right

Bren: even when he disagrees

Shelly:even when you're going to have an arguement

(pause for some practice hits)

Bren: it was so funny, I was like, I agree with you, but

Shelly:I was not about to get involved in that

Bren: I'm like, it's a very delicate subject. When Kalia said she had a gay sister, I was like

Shelly:geez, I didn't know where that came from either

Bren: yea, right?

Shelly:I hadn't heard that before

Bren: I hadn't either

(back to talk about winning HOH)

2:24 pm BBT

Bren & Cassi in the tarot room talking about the other HG's and Cassi saying that she is upfront and generally speaks her mind...

Cassi trying to convince Bren that they need to get rid of Por

Cassi explaining that she had just woke up and was in a mood and didn't want then to think she wasn't interested in their HoH pictures... says that "They are all on the same page = enjoy being grown ups and where they are at"...

Just general chit chat...

4:44 PM BBT

Dom is playing with some of the decorative pieces of the room (green leaf balls) tossing them around with Porsche and pretending his going to throw them at sleepers on the bed. Still no one talking.

7:00 PM BBT

Feeds back. Danielle and Rachel in HOH room. They are saying it would be funny if Porsche and Cassie got in a fight before HOH. Cassie wouldn't take a group picture because she was mad at Porsche.

8:30 pm BBT: Shelly yells to Keith in the BY that he needs to practice some golf and Keith quickly quips that he doesn't need to practice because he'll have the golden key.

Archived