7/12 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

3:45 -- Brendon has been having a convo with Porsche for a little while now. He's telling her she needs to campaign so she won't appear too cocky. She's saying she will and asking for advice as to what to say to people.

Rachel, Lawon and Cassi are planting evidence on Brendon's underwear (fake turtle blood) for the upcoming "Where's Franklin" trial, which is supposed to occur during BBAD tonight. Brendon is the prosecutor, with Rachel as the prime suspect of Franklin's demise, but the defense plans to turn the tables and accuse Brendon of doing away with Franklin. (this plan was devised earlier today)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:35 PM BBT

Porsche trying to get Kalia's vote. Porsche is sorry she's partners with Keith even if he picked her because he though she was hot or whatever. Kalia snorts. "No it's true, I mean but I am a nice person even if I'm emotional. I don't know about you but I'm thinking about tv exposure and stuff I'm not sure what you are thinking." says Porsche "Well, I write so I don't care about that." says Kalia "I just didn't appreciate hearing my name being thrown out there."

4:41 PM BBT

Porsche explaining how she wants to be on tv and this show, this reality show gives more tv time and more on line time 24/7. "I want to stay here for a little while after the show, I no longer have my place in Malibu. I want to stay behind after and like, ride the reality wave, well not maybe yes, but to try and do somethings. ....I would like to invest in a little camera crew and travel and be on tv do a little show like Rachel Ray and her $40 a day thing." And on and on Porsche tells her stuff.

"Okay so that's your goal for life but what about your strategy in this house? What will do you in this house?" Kalia says and Porsche goes on how she wants to lose weight and get more fit and look great on camera etc. "Ok, I'm going to be honest here, I think you need to change your focus," Kalia advises. "You have to stop worrying about how you look on camera and how you're looking on TV. You have to start thinking about how you're going to get through this first."

Kalia says she is willing to vote to keep Porsche but she needs help because if her and Lawon goes up she knows it's her going home, she just realizes that people would rather have Lawon around.

Now the conversation switches to what everyone Else's strategies must be.

5:05 PM BBT

Kalia heads up to HOH room to give Brendon and Rachel the lowdown on who has been talking about what. She gives them a breakdown of who is voting to keep Keith and why they are thinking that. (All the newbies). Kalia thinks Porsche is good to keep in the game. "Yes, for the Cassie animosity" says Brendon. Dani wondering what happened last night between Cassie, Porche and Shelly.

5:33 PM BBT

Rachel observing that everyone's goal is to break up the couples. "Yeah, no one comes between you and your man." says Kalia. Brendon laughs.

Kalia hasn't had sex since the day before she came into the house. "Would you ever have sex with Jeff in the house?" they ask Jordan."No." she laughs. "Would you have sex with Jeff in this house?" Rachel asks Kalia who laughs and says no as Jordan says "Oh poor Jeff." Rachel and Brendon just admitted to having sex in the house since the feeds came on. They do it puppy dog style. More talk on which other couples have done it in the house.

5:45 PM BBT

"I find it hard to believe that he's been on two reality TV shows." says Kalia about Lawon "I think it was Danielle that pointed out that all of us (points to Jordan, himself, Dani, Rachel and Brendon) have also been on two reality shows." mentions Jeff as he leaves the room.

They cannot believe that for the christian guy he portrays he's been on all these sleazy reality shows. Jordan thinks he has a nice body. Dani thinks he has chicken legs.

Shelly and Jeff talking in KT talking about the DR sessions last night and how it messed up sleeping schedules.

6:03 PM BBT

Kalia sharing how she was in the same time slot with Cassie before the show and she would see her and think she was an LA Girl. Kalia really surprised when Cassie first spoke in BB house all southern "Hey Y'all." The HOH crowd agrees Cassie looks like supermodel even when she wakes up first thing with no make up on.

6:16 PM BBT

Jeff tells Dom he won a trip to Hawaii last time but he just took the money for it, not the trip. Jeff advises against taking a lot of prizes because people get all upset about it later "Oh well you won like $10G."

6:23 PM BBT

In HOH room they are pricing all of the items. A tree costs $200. They make Brendon guess the prices. The girls Dani, Rachel and Kalia have found the price tags on the items but they fooled Brendon. They fess up, "What are they just returning it at the end of the season?" asks Dani.

6:39 PM BBT

HOH room party still ongoing, just lots of chat, Kalia, Bren, Rach and Dani laying in the round bed.

WBRB

And now warned again about talking about production.

Adam down in KT eating at counter all alone.

Jordan and Jeff up in HOH room too. They are now discussing cartoons of their childhoolds. Jeff talking about the Snorks and how Gargomyle kept trying to experiment on them. Dani was devastated when Barney's (the purple dinosaur)voice was changed. And now they are discussing Harry Potter and Dumbledore - gay or not?

6:57 PM BBT

Rachel pointing out to BB that Dani isn't wearing her microphone again. Brendon lecturing about something or other and Rachel says "Doesn't Brendon's brain turn you on?" "I have no idea what he's even talking about." Says Jeff. Brendon launches into a time/date/location Roswell lecture. Danielle called to DR.

Just minutes before this they were talking about Harry Potter and it was said that the headmaster in that book or movie was gay, and Jeff was not happy with that then Kalia said why?? would it be bad?? Then Jeff went off sayin he would not even talk about it if she did not know that that would not be right to have a bunch of kids away at camp or school and the head master was gay, Kalia thought he was not serious but he was, , she has now since left the HOH room while the rest are discussing the ufo thing

8:05 BBT - Rachel, Brendon and Daniele in HOH discussing lockdown. Talking about boredom in the house when nothing is happening.

8:10 BBT - Shelly and Porsche in Purple Room. Porsche wants to stay but feels bad for campaigning against Keith. She is making her case that she is physically strong. Says she plays more emotionally than she wanted to. She explains to Shelly that she wasn't upset with her.

Shelly asking Porsche her game plan. Porsche says veterans don't want to talk to her and she is aligned with the newbie side. She feels people are gravitating towards Keith and feels Keith turned on her. Tells Shelly that if Keith can turn on her he will turn on others.

Shelly asks if Porsche has made any deals and Porsche says no.

8:15 BBT - Back to HOH with Rachel, Daniele and Brendon

Brendon thinks Rachel uses too much perfume. Says he does fart in front of Rachel at home. Talking about Rachel's bathroom habits..(enough of that)

8:18 BBT

Keith tells Adam in the SR that he thinks Lawon, Kalia, Adam and Shelly will vote for him to stay. This leaves J/J, Brendon, Dani, Dom and Cassi will vote against him, evicting him 6-4.

Adam says right now, he doesn't know anything and he's not BSing Keith. Keith doesn't understand why people are afraid b/c Rachel's HOH power is over and people are scared of Rachel for no reason. Adam agrees. They head to the kitchen.

8:22 BBT

Porsche is telling Shelly in the lounge that she is supposedly one of Keith's 'angels' and they he only picked her b/c she's hot and how Keith said he wouldn't turn on her.

8:25 BBT

(my feeds seem to be messed up.)

Porsche says she originally wanted to team up with Kalia, but Keith stood up and took her hand. She thought the twist was going to involve bringing in EXes, so Porsche took Keith b/c she thought an ex boyfriend was coming in.

Porsche thinks she spent too much time trying to know Keith that other people think she hasn't made an effort to know them.

8:30 BBT

Shelly tells Porsche that she needs to find some people to play the game with, and to really think about that. Shelly says she'll probably approach Porsche with this question again in a few weeks.

Shelly says that the people with the golden keys won't have it easy. She says they may eat well and do nothing, but it'll be 6 vs 4 once all the keys are passed out.

Porsche says she'd keep Shelly if she and Cassi end up on the block. Shelly thanks her.

Porsche says she'd rather compete against Jordan or Rachel as opposed to Jeff or Brendon, who are tall, strong men. She says she'd have a better chance against the girls and Shelly agrees.

Archived