Where's Franklin?

Guest 6Borders

Guest 6Borders

Ok, everyone...what do you think happened to Captain Wedgie's faithful (and only source of BBAD entertainment so far this season) sidekick, Franklin the Stuffed Turtle????????

All "Franklin sightings" will be taken seriously and completely investigated by the Franklin MortySearch Team!!!

Was there an attempt at Turtle Soup? or rather Mock Turtle Soup. I'd heard about the demands for Franklin's return, he is a cute little bugger. Will we see clips of Cap'n Wedgie and the fight for Franklin on Wednesday or Thursday?

Today, around noon BBT, they all decided they were going to have a mock trial regarding what happened to Franklin. (I was busy and only getting to listen off and on or I'd have posted it in the updates.) They're supposed to have the trial when BBAD starts tonight. They've planned it pretty well and it looks as if it's going to be hilarious. Brendon is the prosecuting atty. Rachel is the prime suspect. Dominic is the defense atty, with Lawon as co-defense apparently (he appointed himself to this position.) There are several witnesses too. Oh, and Keith is the judge.

Can't wait!

Brendon's in the hoh with Rachel taking all the credit for coming up with the idea for the Where's Franklin trial tonight. It was apparently Jeff's idea then Brendon and Dominic just took it over and ran with it. They kinda left Jeff out for the most part. I heard Jeff telling Jordan that they took his plan over. Jordan asked him if he was mad and he said "nah."

I fb'd and watched. It was Jeff's idea. FB to 12pm today. It gets hilarious. Worth watching.

I hope Franklin is found soon! If Brendon keeps picking fights with Rachel he's going to need Franklin, or else he'll have no one else to talk to!

The trial never happened (that I saw) as BigBrother ended the indoor lockdown and gave the hg's a new toy to play with. A mini golf thing that is rumored to be part of tonights HoH comp (practicing an HoH?!? Interesting theory!)

I'm wondering if the Frankling trial will still take place... maybe later this week after the excitement of food comp and nominations and pov dies down and they get bored again?

I understand Jose Baez is coming in to represent the defense. Franklin was molested as a child, learned to lie, and is now MIA. Tho someone spotted Franklin's remains in the woods/swamp, but no identification has been made yet. Defense theory, Franklin drown in the swimming pool.

Prosecution theory, the Dingo ate Franklin. Franklin was fed to the Dingo by the missing house guest Casey Anthony.

Jury is still out, but will probably return with a not guilty on all counts, except lying to the police about Franklins where abouts by Ms. Anthony.

I understand Jose Baez is coming in to represent the defense. Franklin was molested as a child, learned to lie, and is now MIA. Tho someone spotted Franklin's remains in the woods/swamp, but no identification has been made yet. Defense theory, Franklin drown in the swimming pool.

Prosecution theory, the Dingo ate Franklin. Franklin was fed to the Dingo by the missing house guest Casey Anthony.

Jury is still out, but will probably return with a not guilty on all counts, except lying to the police about Franklins where abouts by Ms. Anthony.

ROFL (sad but funny)

Guest 6Borders

Franklin was smart and DO(T)R'd (the T is for Turtle) while he had the chance. He is safe in the TPWP (Turtle Protective Witness Program)

Archived