2nd Twist of the season (speculation)

What do you think the next big twist will be? Normally there is another twist about week 5 or 6. I was thinking about it, and the house guests think they're all splitting into singles after the first four evictions, but what if they're only forced to pick a new partner?

I am trying to think up what other possible twists there could be with the theme "Dynamic Duos".

Perhaps at a certain point people are forced to vote the same as their partner? Maybe their partners would be randomly assigned by the fortune teller.

I'm not sure .. I'm just trying to think of what other "twist" could await in the game.

oh gosh no! I dont like when they play in pairs. I'm hoping the twist has to do with an extra key that'll take only 1 person to the final 4 or maybe that creepy looking fortune teller is the next twist.

Guest 6Borders

i would love to see Julie announce after the vote and just before she tells who is first evicted on Thursday that EVERYONE will be on the jury!!!

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but so far, I am so disappointed. I'm just bored. The newbies are playing like they have never watched BB in the past. The elders are using the exact same strategy. Okay, yes, clifford has calmed down a bit but come on. The twist is not playing out well. Need some more excitement. Tell you what, let Jeff know that if he gets naked, automatic final 2. Yes, that would work.

Hate to be a Debbie Downer but so far, I am so disappointed. I'm just bored. The newbies are playing like they have never watched BB in the past. The elders are using the exact same strategy. Okay, yes, clifford has calmed down a bit but come on. The twist is not playing out well. Need some more excitement. Tell you what, let Jeff know that if he gets naked, automatic final 2. Yes, that would work.

What a great idea!! Just tell him he'll win it all, first and second place. Heck, we'll elect him Prez in '12 for that.

Yep I am bored as well!....I did not even watch the feeds last night. Can't stand watching all them being so silly.

I think there will definitely be some mixing of pairs at some point - kinda like survivor. Just when they get cozy - shake it up! I think it would be hilarious if they had to pick new partners (or the fortune teller did it randomly) after every eviction. Then they're really have to work on their own game and not who can make the biggest alliance. You bet everyone would be trying to win the comps then!

its week 1! and you guys are already bored. No one has even been evicted yet. Wait until people start getting cocky with these golden keys and running off at the mouth. I dont think this season will disappoint at all. This will not be the failure last season was.

Well, we can be sure, since Evel Dick left the building, one house guest WILL be returning after being evicted.....otherwise the show will end too soon. So, expect that.

Not really a twist when you know its gonna happen.

I would hope the fortune teller comes into play at some point, that would be kinda cool

Maybe Dick will be able to come back in when things in his RL are calm (much love Dick btw, I hope you're well as are your loved ones...props to you for knowing what's of worth)..... like I can see a twist be where they have an opportunity to bring back Dick VS someone voted off... or bring him back VS spare someone from an eviction.

If Dick got to come back to the game this season after leaving.. it would be to stir things up .. basically it would be to do what they did with Rachel when she got to come back (temporarily), guns blazing. While it might make for interesting television .. it doesn't really feel like it would be fair to the other house guests for him to come back simply because his leaving caused Dani to get a golden key and a four week pass.

its week 1! and you guys are already bored. No one has even been evicted yet. Wait until people start getting cocky with these golden keys and running off at the mouth. I dont think this season will disappoint at all. This will not be the failure last season was.

I'm not bored.. I just like to speculate about twists. The blessing and a curse / duos theme has the potential to be interesting. I just wondered what other things might be in store.

what if after this weeks vote, Julie doesn't read the vote but says that no one will be evicted because of ED DOR?

This would help getting the show to where it should be with the number of golden keys and houseguests used/gone this week.

what if after this weeks vote, Julie doesn't read the vote but says that no one will be evicted because of ED DOR?

This would help getting the show to where it should be with the number of golden keys and houseguests used/gone this week.

that would be sweet to see Brenchel crushed

-Kyo

Any time Rachel wins HOH, she's on an immediate power trip.

Then the week after she's scrambling trying to make it up to and kiss the a** of the person(s) she put up last week. Never fails. I look forward to seeing her and Brenda scramble next week particularly if one of the newbies becomes HOH because it would behoove them to put up the biggest competition they could, and that would be Brenchal.

Any time Rachel wins HOH, she's on an immediate power trip.

Then the week after she's scrambling trying to make it up to and kiss the a** of the person(s) she put up last week. Never fails. I look forward to seeing her and Brenda scramble next week particularly if one of the newbies becomes HOH because it would behoove them to put up the biggest competition they could, and that would be Brenchal.

Their biggest threats are Dani (whom they can't nominate) and Jeff and Jordon, not Brenchel. Brenchel wins competitions .. but they separate themselves, play emotionally at times, and have almost no social game. It's harder in this game to get rid of your best friend, but the people everyone likes (Jeff and Jordon) are much bigger threats to them. You want more people on the Jury who like you, than don't like you when you get to the end.

But Jeff and Jordon are so far skating by under the radar. It's way better for J/J's game if Brenden wins HOH, but it would be devastating to Brenchel's game if he does, as it would make him and Rachel the only big target in the game.

Archived