Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/11

CeCiMom

Drinking game has commenced in the kitchen. Playing are Adam, Brendon, Danielle, Dom, Porshe, Rachel and Shelly. The BY bunch (Jeff, Jordan, Lawon, Kalia, Keith and Cassi) are telling stories about their lives.

Part of the drinking game result in consequences such as running out to the BY gang and doing booty dances, spinning in the middle of the back yard, yelling random things out to the group, etc.

he's talking about Keith.

yesterday, Brenchel had a pow-wow with Lawon and Keith to see who was lying to the vets, playing both sides, creating drama, etc. And, during that Lawon feels Keith threw him under the bus.

Shelly kowtowing to Rachel was just sad. I guess Cassi talked to the wrong newbie about getting the old HG out (Porsche maybe?). Rachel didn't even get a chance to ask the whole question before Shelly started telling her about Cassi's conversation with Lawon.

The most generous way to look at it is that Shelly didn't run to Rachel right away this morning and just confirmed what someone else already said.

If it's a quote... you can use the word.

Guest 6Borders

I'm betting that will be one of Julie's "true or false" questions to the final 2.

They are talking about the Casey Anthony Case now, they have no idea what has happened. I love how out of touch with reality they are.

It's sucked today and been hard to get any of the conversations down at all, it was just on for less than 40 seconds and WBRB, sucks, and I hope it is just a glitch, can't try to cover it on live feed coverage if you are only gettin 30 40 seconds, right now its on the WBRB, and I think we had 6 secs of convo

So Daniele comes into Hoh to talk to Brendon (I think she just came from DR)...says she's basically screwed. She said technically there are only 3 Golden Keys...she started to say something more about a 4th and then foth. grrrrr....

damn you production!

seriously the feeds only run for about 10 15 secs then got to WBRB, I'm sick of it and if it keeps up I am just gonna stop them, it is sooo annoying

someomne in the updqte thread says we are getting the WBRB cause of Kalia name dropping, I thought earlier that could be the case, but wasn't sure, geesh beeotch stfu

and more singing (from Jordan this time) and more WBRB! grrrrr!

If BB cared about us, the viewers, they'd at least punish the hgs for this. I say after 5 warnings...they get locked up in a box for a few hours. The time out box! Maybe that'd get 'em to stop.

:angry2:

myss911 quote: "Seriously getting aggravated with all the feed breaks "We'll be right back"

OR ... seems like they're having 4 cameras on the exact same group a lot also.

They just had 4 cams on 2 people playing chess.

Then a minute later 4 cams on just 5 people talking in one room.

The beauty of having sooo many cams is to see what's going on ALL over the house.

I can see when they're ALL in the BY.... that's different.

The first few days it seems like they were really mixing it up - but, not lately.

aaarrrggghhhhh

^^^^^^^ so over it :bigcry:

Glad I didn't buy the feeds yet but sorry you guys are suffering through the FOTH. I probably won't even get them now with Evel Dick gone. BBAD will have to suffice...until that bores me away.

Archived