7/10 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Please post ONLY Live Feed, Live Show, and Big Brother After Dark observations here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment] around the text.

Please post pictures and video in the following forum! http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=125

If you post questions or start conversations with each other, it will be deleted.

Thank you!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:02 PM BBT

Brendon is walking around in his costume and Dom has created himself a costume too. Dom is now "Dominus" and they are acting out a story. Chapter 1 is Dom stealing a turtle. It is called (brilliantly) The Beginning. Chapter 2 is called The Chase. A pillow will be the anvil that drops him. Adam and Lawon are now helping provide choreograph and editing advice.

9:05 PM BBT

Chapter 3 is called "the Fight" where Brendon takes Dom out with more pillows, which he dodges matrix style. The turtle is named Franklin and is Brendon's side kick. Brendon will be known as Captain Wedgie. Lawon wants to be in but he won't get into a costume. Cassie is the producer and gets to yell out "End Scene"

Chapter 1

Captain Wedgie is in the whirlpool with his friend with his side kick Franklin. Out of nowhere comes Dominus. The guys act out the distressing story of poor Franklin and Captain and Dr Wedgie and how they meet with doom. Now they are making a gag reel out of the mistakes.

8:35 pm BBT: Brendon runs into the BY with his Red/Blue leotard from the PoV com on and using his cape as wings to “fly” around the yard. He says he’s getting ready to go into the DR and Rachel yells for him to come back and give his fiance’ a kiss.

8:40 pm BBT: Adam, Cassi and Dom are sitting around the BY couches talking about going to Vegas after the show. Dom yells over to Jordan, who’s in the hot tub) that they really want her to come. She tells them she’s already told them she’s not going and tells her no not the BB Vegas trip but, a separate BB13 cast trip and Jordan gets excited and says she will definitely go to that one. Even better she thinks they should all caravan in RV’s and go on a cross county trip. Cassi says they could pimp the RV’s out with camera and maybe get paid for doing it!

9 pm BBT: Brendon and Dom decide to put on a skit as good and evil super heroes. Dom has kidnapped a stuffed turtle named Franklin. Lawon is the narrator

Chapter 2 the Chase

"You son of a bitch - bring Franklin back here!!" "I will never unhand him!!! Captain Wedgie chases Dominus throughout the backyard in an attempt o capture the dearly beloved best friend and side kick Franklin. During the gag reel 'taping' Dominus keeps calling Franklin Gerry which is the turtles real name.

Take 2

"You cannot do this!" says Brendon "I will never unhand him!" yells Dominus "I didn't say that yet but you should do that!" responds Brendon.

9:15 PM BBT

Chapter 3 The Fight

Captain Wedgie is about to whip some butt.... they act out a big fight scene ending in Dr Wedgie, giving a wedgie to Dominus. The blooper scene is Dr Wedgie giving the wedgie and Dominus turning around and slapping Dr Wedgie in the face saying "You bastard! Don't you ever do that again!" as Dr Wedgie falls to the ground.

Other HGs watching and having a blast. hey demand an epilogue and it has to be explained to Dominic and Brendon what that is. So now we have Chapter 4 Forgiveness.

Chapter 4 Forgiveness

"You have kidnapped Franklin but I forgive you." says Dr Wedgie.

"You have a terrific pair of purple underwear on." responds Dominus

"In true Superhero form we shall celebrate our forgiveness.... in dance." says Dr Wedgie.

The audience claps as the guys dance and they have choreographed it! It's excellent.

"We can defiantly work together again." they agree at the end.

9:20 PM BBT

They just realized that Showtime was on and caught this. It is now called "The Battle of Franklin" and they hope it ends up as a Saturday Night Live skit.

9:20pm BBT:

Dani and Rach in hoh bathroom primping and talking about Porsh,keith, cassie and Adam.

Porch is driving Rach nuts with trying to get confirmation about being safe. Rach wants to trust her, but she's kinda over it. Daniel thinks that Adam is one to keep their eye on since he knows the game and is underestimated.

Outside Kalia,lawson Porch and Dom talking about who has the better dance moves between Dr Domino or Bren Capt. Wedgy superheros.

9:26pm BBT:

Kitchen: Jordan doing dishes. Talk about Jeff's dinner creation between Rach and him. Kalia joins the group.

Outside:

Keith talking to Adam about the couple who isn't worried (not sure who) about veto and how it seems to him those must have a deal. (Sounds like he's talking about Lawson and Kalia.) Adam is aware but feels that they need to just wait until the ceremony, but that he hears what Keith's saying. Adam mentions that he's told Dom about being careful with how much time he spends with Dani (?) and that if he gets voted out then he'll know there was a deal somewhere. Convo is kinda all over the place.

9:54 PM BBT

Jeff on elliptical machine, Kalia, Shelly and Jordan on patio chatting.

In HN room Keith and Dominic are talking strategy. "I told you from day 1, there's nothing to make you believe that I wouldn't" says Dominic as he walks out on Keith. Keith said it took him this long to figure out he was getting played. Cassie asks him if he thinks he's being paranoid or if it's real. "I think I'm going home." says Keith. "I think you're going to be surprised by the outcome." Cassie says to Keith.

10:00 PM BBT

Keith grilling Dominic (whose come back in the room) what did you actually talk about? Dom says he told Keith from day 1 he doesn't like her. "She took my f-ing mattress. You don't mess with my mattress." Dominic says as another reason his vote is to get Porsche out.

[And round and round we go]

10:02 PM BBT

Adam and Porsche playing chess upstairs. "You might really hate this move." he tells her. "Check". "See if there was a real bear in the house I'd beat it." says Porsche. They call it a win for Adam. "Let's call it a forfeit for you." he tells her. "Well I still think you won." "Yes, a forfeit means a loss" he clarifies.

10:07 PM BBT

Kalia is high maintenance say the HGs in the KT "Kalia, we have your high maintenance water, it is cooling int he freezer." one of the guys makes fun as they head outside. Dani drinking a big glass of water, Lawon on couch, Jeff on lawn, Jordan Rachel, Shelly are there too. "I've never seen a bee at night before." Jordan says, and they launch into a tirade about the bee being tired and how it doesn't want to be in the house there's no music or anything in here. Shelly picks up a bowl from the spot Dominic just left "Dominic, you leaving your grape bowl here? Your Momma don't work here!" she says to him.

Rachel telling everyone that Shelly says Chelsea Handler talked about her and Brendon for Big Brother. Rachel says, "I try to stay away from people talking about me." "Shall we leave?" says Dani smiling sweetly.

10:24 PM BBT

Portia changes for outside. She goes into the KT and grabs a poured glass of water from the freezer (Hope it's not Kalia's) and heads outside to the 'party' out there. Guess it wasn't Kalia's glass because she just went into freezer and grabbed one too. "I just got in massive amounts of trouble." says Kalia "If I don't stop singing they are going to fire me. Okay not fire me but I got lectured to stop singing."

Keith sleeping in HN room.

Cassie and Shelly still talking outside. Can't hear Cassie as she is whispering really low. "Oh they said you.." said Shelly as we get FOTH

10:33 PM BBT

Girls trying to get Adam to do cartwheels. "I can't do those." he says and asks the guys if they want to play bags. Kalia telling how she was a gymnast. Dani comes out with a sweater. Shelly telling Cassie a story something about her having a good life sounds like she's talking about her work but I'm not sure. She felt like a dumb ass or a fool. Oh, she's saying her background story isn't as interesting as others she hasn't had to deal with what others have been through.

10:35 PM

Cassie is going to go far out of here, Shelly has an eye for talent and Cassie has it. They like each other. Cassie's parents cried when she got her key, their family has had a black cloud over them. She's not going to use all this as a ploy though. Her Dad thinks she'll get America's Fav. Her Dad lost his job and they spent so much money trying to get her brother together. Her Dad has had multiple heart attacks.

Kevin outside now asking Kalia how she'll vote. She vote with that majority. There's an odd thing in this house. This house is just weird. She tips her hat to BB they create a really good human experiment in here.

10:35 BBT Keith now awake, outside on a BY couch. Most of the houseguests are outside, Cassi and Shelly still smoking by the hot-tub and Rachel talking about guess what...Vegas.

10:39 BBT Jordan lets out a big yawn as her and Jeff lay on the hammock. Rachel and Dani now inside on "a search to find people".

10:43 PM BBT Rachel and Dani talking in lounge now. The eyes in the fortune teller are so creepy. They have to move, don't they? They are searching it out as it's off and there's a white noise playing. Rachel wants Brendon to go to the DR and see if they can have some fun. The Fortune Teller starts moving, it's freaking them out. "Does it do anything? Is that all it does? It has to say something, what if we put a quarter in it." says Dani. BB gives her a "Stop that" warning.

10:42 PM BBT

Kalia and Keith talking about Lawon. She said that he's just sitting over there looking mad. And that the only person she can really look out for is herself.

Rachel and Danielle looking at the fortune teller in the purple room. Poking around to see if it is plugged in. They say they hear a white noise from the machine. Brendon comes in. They get it to move somehow. They close the door. Daniele says it's creepy. It doesn't say anything. The announcer comes on and says to STOP THAT.

They decide not to tell anyone that they turned it on but just that the eyes moved.

10:58 PM BBT

Kalia and Keith in BY. Kalia wonders if Aunt is watching live feed; Aunt is obsessed with BB.

Jeff and Jordand talking about fishing trip they took with friends.

Cut to Keith and Kalia sitting on couch, not talking. (*Boring and pointless*)

11:02 PM BBT

Sheely in BY talking to Cassie & Dom about college; she was super involved. shelly walks off to empty ash tray(I think).

Cassie tell Dom she lucked out with partner. Cassie says Keith choose Porsche for looks and it bit him in ass.

Dom and Shelly say they dont like people who only talk about themselves and are downers. Talking about Porsche not wanting to bond.

Shelly thinks pool smells, but hot tub not much better.

11:05 pm bbt

Racheal in BY talking with Jeff and Jordan. Tells them they're cute; start talking about marriage.

Racheal says they're lucky because her & Jordan have hottest guys in BB house. Jeff says Brendan reminds him of college friend.

Cut to Prosche talking to Cassie & Dom. i think she is making fun of Jordans voice.

Archived