7/10 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

11:21 BBT The alcohol has arrived as Dani rachel Jeff brenden and Jordan trying to figure out what wine to drink..

they figured it out after some confusion over red or white between dani and Jeff...

11:24 Outside at the hot tub all the newbies sitting around talking except for lawaon and Porsche who's with the others...Cassie talking about she's not interested in dating anyone right now as adam and Dom toss the frisbee back and forth

The old guys head outside as Jeff jokes by calling Jordan fatty....

Definitely see the split as the conversation turns to what would you do if the could leave the BB house for the day...as the newbies convo turns back to relationship as Kalia offers her advice...as she calls Dom "a big hearted person" as Dom goes on about being "too naive" during his last relationship...

11:31 BBTthe newbies are breaking up as Kalia is taking her cold shower then "hit the sack"...but just sit there to talking how hot the water is and how wierd Dom's toes are "double knuckles" and "you can climb a tree with those" Kalia observes...

11:33 BBT Inside Cassi removing her makeup as feeds go to fish because Kalia sings a Fleetwood Mac song....

Feeds return and just general chit chat around the hot tube and FOTH from lyrics talk...

11:35 BBT they discuss about the royalties thay have to pay if they sing.....as Kalia is bummed they can't sing...as the Adam and his amount of bacon he's eaten....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:37 BBT

All feeds and BBad on the hottub with Adam Cassi Dom and Kalia talking about taco truck, perogies and other foods...everyone else on the OD couches but bo cameras on their discussion...

11:39 BBT Shelly talking about taking Wellbutrin...they are talking how much they smoke shelly says she smokes "outside" at home...while Adam talks about being locked up on LD and how he needs fresh air and when he was in sequester and just staring out the windo..Dom just said he slept 18 hrs a day...Shelly says she had a "meltdown" one day in sequester..

11:43 BBT More boring chit chat around the hot tub..new subject crying and gaseous hotel food..

Shelley heads to the havenot room to get her things to shower..

11:45 BBT Keith out of DR...and has joined the other newbies at the HT....no interesting convo going on...

11:47 BBT same ol same ol....Kaliatalking about being here in LA for 6 mos and can't imagine living anywhere else as Cassi would like to live in "Nashville"...and her parents when they retire may relocate there as well..

Bored adam has got up and is in the house...

11:51 Kalia just talking a mile a minute and saying she never heard the expression "butt hurt" and assumes its "an LA thing"

11:54 BBT

Kalia talking about a guy she met helping her with her luggage into the "Brownstone" and her subsequent date..at the "Olive Garden" as she talks about the employees who had supossedly masterbated and all cameras cut away...

She back talking about he loser she met...this story had no point...other than it kept her talking....

11:59 Back at the couches they are talking about Rachel talking about Veronica Mars and the 909er {people living in the inland empire of So Cal)

Dani says she would never date "anyone who would work in the bar"...

12:01 BBT Dani talking about nick and saying "i dated him for a little while" Jordan asking "why" and was he sweet as Dani says in the house he was the "sweetest guy' but no so much outside...Jordan wondering if it was Nick she met in Vegas and was hanging out with Diane sean 5 and it tuens out it was Alex BB9 and Jordan thought that was Dani's showmance...

12:03 BBT Rachel saying Brenden is a great singer and Brenden I'm not a singer I'm a performer" and asks if he'll sing "sweet caroline" ...Jordan belts a few notes and FOTH...

Rachel 'don't you like how Jeff and Brenden are best friends now".....Jordan laughs...Dani to rachel "just drink your wine"

Jordan says she knew Dani and Dick were gonna be on because Dick called Jeff "to play dumb" when they saw each other and Dani knew Jeff and Jordan because James BB6 told her...

12:07 BBT Talk has turned to the episodes of TMZ {i think thats what I heard} they were on...Rachel says she didn't know who was gonna be on and on "press day' we get FOTH...

12:10 BBT as the discuss when and what they knew and FOTH

12:12 BBT

Jordan says anyone who called their phones they knew they were on because they had turned them off....Dani says Ronny and try to contact her and probably knew...and we keep get foth...

Rachel talking about being 'eaten alive" by Dick as dani says people 4 years later that people were still "in therapy" from Dick..

Dani says she knew 3 weeks before the end that Dick was gonna win...and talks about him wanting to just stand up and give everyone the finger FOTH....Dani says she only got a trp to Europe even though the tickets were free...

12:16 BBT back at the HT Adam talking about his fantasy football Dom wonders if they will have an earthquake this summer...as they talk GOP presidential candidates and "what else could be going on" Kalia wonders in the outside world...

Talk about their leases Kalia stays with BF while her only bill is storage...Adam says all his bills are on autopay as Kalia talks about her BF and his motorcycle...

Dom is "stoked" his brother sister in law are trying to get pregnant..Cassi brother is "getting sentenced next week" for Jail while her Dad hopefully will have a job with motivational speaking or Customer Service...

12:23...Cassi taling about missing "Calgary Stampede" as Kailia asks what that was and the bdays and wedding they will misss "i was gonna live in Italy this summer" Dom says with family...and work modeling out there...

12:25 BBT

Back at the couches...a lot of laughing...about farting...

Rachel and Brenden talking about her "fantasy relationship" with Annie BB12.....Jeff lost about the whole convo and so am I

Brenden wants to to a "drum circle" and Jeff has no idea what that is...

rachel brings up Brenden attempt at modeling for a "little flyer" with spikey hair with highlights as rachel "he was totally Zoolandering it out"

Dani wants to to put Makeup on Jeff to look like the "Joker" but Jeff isn't having it and says "lets play makeup on Brenden"

12:33 BBT Dani wants to do a "beer drinking game" but Jeff says after they drinak att the alcohol.."where you going" Jeff asks Fordan..."i'm gonna get food" as they talk about Brenden and Jeff and Dani asks what will they do for her birthday the "2oth of August" and says "some of us won't be here" and Jeff says he'll be calling in from some show...

12:36 BBT More beer surfaces..and slpit the can 4 -5 ways...

Talking about weight Jeff weighs 190 Bren weighs 210 and Lawon weighs 185...Rachel "way over a 100 pounds"...Rachel asks Adam how much he weighs as she doesn't believe he's 215 and he weighs 225...Porsche 135....Lawon saying"that's good" he lost so much weight..

12:43 BBT Outside Adam and Jeff folding Towels..at the HT they are taling about Keith looks like he's losing weigh..Dom says at the hotel "i was killing food" at the hotel...and Kailia talks about ordering her "red velvet cupcake and a salad" and FOTH...

12:45 BBT Slop talk at the HT...Adam says at the comp slop is worse since its been "sitting in the sun"..Kalia saying she couldn't do it for two weeks and Dani told her to ask around and someone will throw the comp for he..

Shelly laughing that her family will see she is on slop..she says the first few days she was getting 'caffeine headaches" from lack of it...

12:50 BBT Just general chit chatting....

12;51 BBT

In the fortune teller room..Rachel says "we need to get together to study stuff for the HOH" as Jordan says its too early..now Dani and Brenchel in the room...

Kalia comes in..and Dani says if you go in and asks if they can see and FOTh and they discuss being able to see in the shower..

Dani whispering inaudibly to Brenden as Rachel fetches M&M's and Brenden can't even understand her...and Dani says 'this is why Nick and I fell in love..he can hear me"

Dani says "i think we should tell Adam"...Jordan comes in without her mic..Rachel says the fourtune teller looks "like jerry witha wig on"

12:58 BBT Jordan wants to go upstairs and Rach asks if Jeff will go and Jordan says she doesn't know what Jeff's doing..and Brenden wants to go upstairs but Rachel wonders if its a good idea since everyone is outside..

1:01 BBT Kalia comes in and complains about Dom's snoring...and "pray I get to eat food on Tuesday" talk turns to scars and Jordan talks about her fork in the lip scar..and how the tines poked "all the way through" and her swingset burn around her neck...and when her bike pedal fell off and "landed right on my head"

1:06 BBT In the Fourtume teller room more cuts, accidents , bumps and brusies... Dani rachel Jordan and Kalia have been in..

Dani says he brother is her closes friend and roommate..and Dani says he looks like "my dad" (poor kid) without all the tatoos...Jordan says he looks like "tommy lee"...

1:10 BBT Dani says he brother hasn't talked to Dick in 4 years since Big Brother..shelley comes in and says its 1:30...Dani wants to lay out all day..Dani says thereis nothing on Sundays even DRs and we get FOTH..

1;13 BBT FOTH

1:14 BBT Dani talking about her Gma having two liver transplant and how she is her life and the premiere night and she needs a TV and watched a small TV in a Janitors closet...

Dani says she lived over 20 years from her two transplant...."so your grandma raised you" Jordan guesses...and she says she lived with her gma since she was 11 month until she moved out and talks about her parents being "young and stupid" and knew it never would work out...

1:17 BBT Daniele gusshing over her Gam who likes in "Bellflower in the Ghetto"

Rachel doesn't want to live to 90....while Brenden wants to "be frozen"

Kalia notivcing the gypsys eyes are in another direction..not know Dani had turned it on earlier..

12:23 BBT Outside Dominic talking about his BBskills....Adan says his facebook pic is a oompa loompa punching him in the balls

Dom wants to hang in the hammock and Adam agrees to sit off to the side because of his girth..Dom wants to talk game as Lawon sits down..

Lawon "personally it fucked our game up"...with keith and Lawon says he will not vote for him to stay the way he came at him...as Adam say Keith told him "i was trying to save myself" even though he didn't know if he even needed saving....Dominic says 'he turned on me today" and accused him of being "with them"...Jeff comes out and Cassi shhes the group about game..."I wanna play pool" Jeff says

1:30 BBT Jeff goes back in and game talk resumes about Keith...Dom says he felt betrayed and had him under his wing since day 1.."stupid..calm down"

Lawon "i got integrity" and even though "its a game" and "when he see what I di..he will say damn that boy was loyal" and Dom says he will go down as one of the 'worst social players" in BB history as Lawon loops "he fucked me"

1:33 BBT Keith bashing continues at the hammock with Dom Adan Cassie and Lawon..

1:34 BBT Dom suggest since Lawon is out of keeping Keith they should all vote him out so they don't go against the house...

Lawon says Keith tried to get him nominated as Dom says "you're safe"...Lawon says his partner kalia warned him about keith...

Dom ask what they should do "if they keep them up' Adam: "we get em out"...as Cassie says she wants to see what they say upstairs..

1:38 BBT Lawon says that eveyone needs to thing about their own game....Cassie says keeping him around he'll keep shit stirring and a reliable vote...Lawon "i'm voting for porsche to stay" as Cassie tries to think of the positives...to keep Keith..."he has the balls" to put up some of the rehash HGs...

they discuss whats best playing game short term or long term...people come out and their pow wow is broken up...Dani comes over...to talk about the gypsys eyes..

1:43 BBT Rachel is in her HOH getting ready for bed..

1:44 BBT Dani telling the newbies that sundays are the best no DRs and nothing to do...

1:47 BBT Cassie complaining thet her DR sessions suck because they don't ask her anything and FOTH

1:49 BBT

Rachel in HOH gets into bed..as she complains the circle bed is hard to "keep the sheets on" Brenden gets up to shut off the tv and rachel "i love you ..I'll be here waiting" as we get audio of brenden using the bathroom..

1:51 BBT Outside Dani has interrupted the hammock strategizing so just chit chat..Adam wants to make Jury..."i wanna be here so bad so i don't have to go back to work"...Dani says "you have only one chance to get me out" before jury sequester...

1:54 BBT More talking and chit chatting looks like everyone else is in bed...

{i'm out be back tomorrow}

2:00 BBT

Outside at the hammock Dani is making fun of Porche to Lawon Dom and Adam. Kassi comes out and confirms that they eyes of the fortune teller are now looking forward (previously they were looking sideways). Lawon goes to investigate for himself.

Dom is annoyed that Porche switched their mattresses.

Lawon comes back out, shouts "sabotage" and does a runway walk. They eyes have moved according to Lawon. Now making up words with Lawon's name - Lawonfident and Lawonderful.

Talk about production brings Fish and when we come back they are talking about j/o in the bathroom. Dani says Eric Stein used to jack off in his sock and one time she found six used tissues next to someone's bed (didn't catch who).

2:15 BBT

Kassi Dom Adam Dani and Lawon still out at the hammock. Adam talks about checking Dingo's BB page. Apparently they have a daily drinking word and Adam hopes one day it will be "bacon."

Dani and Kassi concerned about the low shower doors and being exposed on the feeds. Lawon tells them his name means first African born King. They kid him about his "Who dat?" and "Who dere?" (I think he was saying that in the middle of the night one night).

General chitchat about places they like to eat, are they going home right away after the show ends, post show plans. Lawon wants to go out to eat with them. Dani chimes in "You guys realize we're all gonna hate each other by then?" They start asking Dani about how she reacted to things she saw on the show after it was over.

2:45amBBT Dani & Lawon talking about gameplay. Dani: "fellow houseguest to stalk you after you leave...Adam." Dani says Adam knows more about her season then she does. They talk about competions. Adam walks in and puts a coin into the Fortune Teller(You hear the coin fall into something empty.) Dani & Lawon lose it laughing. Adam: "Can I get my money back." FOTH

2:52amBBT Adam leaves. Dani telling Lawon how each week works with competions. Adam walks in and says he's going to bed and leaves. Dani whispers to Lawon "Shut up" then yells at Adam "goodnight." Dani & Lawon talk about two more weeks of golden keys then who knows. Lawon tells Dani after the golden keys everyone makes jury, so you are on the jury. Dani says their could be twists

3amBBT Dani telling Lawon that Porshe is very nice but she is nuts all over the place. Dani wishs she had her Ipod and wants to sing. Lawon agrees

2:30 BBT

Dom talking about "the black hole" at Oakland Raiders games. Adan has a goal to go to every Baseball and Football stadium. Dani is a football fan b/c of her dad. Then she says she smoked her first cuban cigar this year on the day the Raiders beat the Patriots. Dom Dani and Adam discuss whether or not they like football commentator Jim Rone (not sure if I heard that name correctly).

Now all are joking about Adam being younger than he says he is. After the show they will find out he is really 15. Dani says she will go to his prom with him. What color will he wear? Baby blue. Dani says her Dad wore a baby blue tux to his prom. Lawon says Dick commented that one of Lawon's shirts was the same color as the forementioned tuxedo.

Kassi and Dom migrate to the hot tub and Adam decides to turn in. Dani tells Dom and Kassi to kiss and get it over with. Kassi bums a cigarette from Adam before he leaves. Cam switches to parlor room with Dani and Lawon rehashing the days earlier events when Keith attempted to call Lawon out and Lawon was scared he looked bad in front of Brenchal. Dani relieves his fears and asks him about his vote. Lawon doesn't waiver and says he will vote Keith out

2:45 BBT

Dani questions Lawon about Dom and Keith being close. Lawon confirms that they are. What if he and Kalia won HOH? Lawon says he will put up Dom and Adam. Dani thinks Adam could be a threat later on in the game because he knows a lot about the game. Dani is impressed Adam beat J/J in the HOH. She says he commented openly that he beat the winner of BB11 in a comp - Dani: Rude.

She recounts last night during the bottle spinning game Jordon asked "who will be the winner of BB13?" The bottle landed on Adam and he said the bottle never lies. Dani said "sometimes the bottle lies."

Dani says Porche is getting on everyone's nerves. Lawon commented about Keith "No way in hell am I gonna give him a golden key."

3:00 BBT

Outside Kassi and Dom at the hotub. Dom thinks Brendan and Jeff need to go from the couples - Brendan first. He thinks Rachel would be a head case without him. Then him Kassi and Dani would run the house. Kassi is concerned about Dom being associated with Keith and Dom and Kassi being linked together. Dom wants Lawon to be their fourth. Kassi thinks they should wait to make a deal with Dani until one of the couples is split up. Dom wonder who will "sack up" and do it (put up Brenchal or J/J).

3:15 BBT

Dom thinks it will be easy to win HOH next week because they really only have to compete against Brendan and Jeff (he doesn't think Jordon has a chance). He calls Jeff's bluff from earlier when he told Dom the lines aren't drawn between old and new anymore and tried to make Dom think some of the newbies are with the veterans. Dome says to Kassi that Jeff has to say that because the couples really don't have anybody but eachother.

Lawon comes out to the hot tub and the three play scenarios about who should go up between Brenchal and J/J, what happens if one of them wins POV, possibly putting up J/J and making a deal with them to backdoor Brendan and Rachel. Dani comes out and that conversation ceases.

8:20 WBRB .. must be wakeup.

feeds back ... all lights on. Can hear someone up stirring but can't tell who. Brendal is up in the HOH. He and Rachel are planning to bring the couples up and the order they are bringing them up.

Brendal leaves to go downstairs. Announcement " fresh batteries in the storage room"

WBRB again.. must be 2nd wake up call.

Adam approached Rachel questioning and she told him to ask Brendal. Adam went to him and he told Adam that they were going to talk to everyone today.

Adam and Dom are in HOH talking with Brendal and Bitchel. Brendal asked which need to go .. they are saying they are not sure. Dom said since they were not put up....they would not put them up if they are HOH next. Adam is also saying, you did not put us up so we won't put you up. Dom said they want to play straight up. They don't like the he said she said.

Shelly is outside with Keith .. told him he should go talk to HOH, not to wait to be asked up.

Dom/Adam/Brachel/Bitchal talking about how the dynamics changed so quickly. Dom says they do not want to flip the house just to let them know what is best for vote. Keith is at the door now wanting in. He went in waiting on Dom/Adam to finish.

Cassi and Shelly outside saying they must win HOH soon or it will be hard to get R/B and J/J out. Shelly and Cassi says Shelly works Adams .. Cassi works Dom so they can get ahead in the future. Adam goes out

Keith is now asking if R/B are going to use the POV. He says he want to fix everything and for them to let him know what he needs to do. Keith leaves and Brendal says they cannot guarantee J/J safety with everyone that they just look out for themselves. Rachel does not agree with that. She says if Adam.Dom win hoh she could convince them to put up a newbie.

Lawon and Kalia are now in HOH ... they are discussion slop and when they can eat.. how slop has messed their system up. Now talking about maybe using POV. Brendal tells them not put the up .. do the same for them and not put up J/J either next week. Talking about all the gossip he said/she said ... normal but not fun. Tells them they are NOT a target.

Cassi and Shelly walking and talking about who to take to the end and that they will be playing individuals at that point. Cassi hopes they use the POV because if Keith stays he would put up B/R. Shelly thinks she can control Keith. Shelly says Porsche has no alliance and is not trustworthy. Cassi says it would be better for them to keep Keith so he can keep things stirred up to keep the spot light off of them.

Cassi says they got to create a side alliance with Adam /Dom and carefully word asking them to keep Keith. Shelly says the worse thing is that they to the end B/R and J/J will be tight and carry each other to the end regardless. Shelley says not to put the 5 returning players up for at least 5 weeks because they would be done ...immediately because they are strong competitors and they stick together.

Brendal tells Lawon that he believed him in the he said/she said mess to not worry about it. They are all good, that mess is not a problem. Kalia says Keith had no facts that he was just creating problems. Lawon says Adam told him he knew he did not create the problem it was Keith. Kalia thinks Keith did this to turn everyone against her and Lawon but the backfired on him.

Kalia is giving a pitch for Porsche that Porsche told her she could not change the noms so she is going to just have fun and not let this get to her. Brendal telling them how being nominated gives you the plague affect sometimes. He told them that they are not sure if they will use the POV or not but that they are happy with them so they are not to worry about whatever happens. Tells them to be happy and enjoy .. smile and not to worry.

Lawon and Kaila leaving and Brendal ask them to send Shelly and Cassi up. Rachel says she is not sure of Lawan because he is so close with Adam. Neither trust Dom and their group must win HOH or they may be in trouble. They say that they must get Dom out next. Brendal says he trust Cassi more and that Dom is a huge competitor and needs to go.

Enters Shelly and Cassi chit chatting about not going to bed until very late. Brendal starts off the convo because POV ceremony soon. Says they need to work with a pair and they want them because they trust them the most of all the newbies and that they are straight shooter and don't BS. The only thing he is worried about is them close to Dom.. Cassi understand that because they are around him a lot. She likes him as a friend only but that is all but, she will get him gone to keep her there without a problem.

Rachel says they like Dom personally and Brendal reassures this is game only and not personal. Dom is nice and fun. Rachel says trust and dependable is must important and feel that way toward them. Don't want to work with folks that won't go balls to the wall and that they are like that and super trustworthy. Cassi fears that R/B and J/J are close outside and inside and when it goes to individuals that will come back on them. Reply that only 1 can win and each will have to compete for themselves but regardless there is only 1 winner. Cassi reminds them of Brit's situation last year. (Brendass just said Brit was an idiot) and Cassi wants it to go that way. Rachel says Brit thought she was always safe and back stabbed people. Brendazz says week 7 or 8 is the time to worry about those problems but they had to work together now to get to that point.

Cassi says she is totally down with working with them, that she was now down with the newbie/oldies split. Rachel reminds them that with Dani, they would have 7 of the strongest players in the house and that they can do well. Bachel says that things can change quickly and the trust is a must. Brendazz says they will trust them and they just need to focus on getting through the next couple of weeks then they can plan from there. Shelly says if trust is broken there would be a problem. They all agree.

9:31 AM BBT

Brendon and Rachel holding court in the HOH room this morning. Lawon and Keith were first.

They are telling their visitors all about how to win - you don't want to carry floaters, you want people who will play. Shelly up there now telling them if they think about it, they really don't want Jeff and Jordan in the finals against them. "They'll get me a lot further though, because we know they'll fight their asses off." says Brendon. Rachel saying "If you get HOH then you are HOH and ultimately, even if Brendon and I are on the block we'd have to decide between the two of us and then start campaigning for that option to happen."

9:30 am BBT -- (just tuned in) Rachel, Brendon, Shelly & Cassie in the hoh discussing an alliance. Want to get to final 7 then every man for himself. Rachel said she'd understand at that point if they want to stick with Jeff & Jordan. (We'll see...of course J/J/B/R/D have a F5 alliance.)

Brenchal discussing how things went down last season.

Talking about how difficult it is to have to put up people you like and it will only get harder later.

9:40 -- Adam, Lawon and Porsche in backyard strategizing about getting to the end. Adam saying to split pairs up before it gets to 10 ppl left. They're trying to figure out how things will play out.

9:45 -- Brenchal giving newbies general game advice. They're somewhat bashing Keith and Porsche. Shelly says Porsche has "star eyes" and looks at Brenchal as if they're Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

Now talking about Keith's "job" lie. They think it's ridiculous. (I do too.)

9:50 -- Adam's in the hoh now. Talking about Dick leaving. Brendon blowing smoke up Adam's butt by telling him how much Dick liked him. They're having a little "I love Dick" memorial service. (I miss him too.)

Adam talking about how the newbies were forced to pick partners within 5 minutes and the vets already had their partners. Brendon is now telling Adam not to worry, that they have his back. Adam says, "that's good to know."

Rachel wants to honor Dick's memory by naming their alliance "The Evil Empire."

10:00 -- Brendon is really promising Adam that he's safe. He's reinforcing an alliance with him. They're playing the "what if" game. What if Adam wins hoh next week...what if he puts up J/J. Brendon's kind of telling him it's okay for him to throw a comp and he'll know that he's still safe. Brendon is giving his word to Adam. Brendon says "no matter what, we have your back."

10:05 -- Brenchal asks Adam to send Porsche up. Rachel is jumping on Brendon now for making Adam feel safe. Brendon is saying they have to do this. Says they're working to save J/J too, not just them.

Brendon is telling Porsche that she's safe no matter what. General Keith bashing going on. "Keith threw her under the bus...blah, blah" Brendon tells Porsche to trust them 100%. Short talk.

Brenchal asks Porsche to send up J/J and or Dani.

Now Brendon says he doesn't trust Porsche. He's worried about Porsche winning hoh this week.

Adam . Porsche, Lawon out on the By couches, just chit chat, going over different scenerios, now talking about who snores, Adam say he snored at first but isn't now, then he says he heard nothing last night. Its' just a really boring conversation.

switched feeds to Shelly, Cassi, Brenchel, they are talking game and Shelly/Cassi coming on board with the oldies, Brenden saying it is a very complicated game, not getting any real info at this point about whether they will play the pov

Archived