Newbies or Oldies?

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which group do you like better?

• Old HGs (Jeff, Jordan, Rachel, Brendon, Daniele)
    • New HGs (all the others)

I might change my mind as it goes along, but right now my sympathies are with the ones with the biggest targets on their backs, the returnees, and the familiarity makes me more inclined to root for them, too.

The newbies are too dumb to realize if they hang together they can run things. Shelly has given over to the old hg's already, Keith's ready to make a deal to stay safe. I am rooting for no one at this point, can't wait to see what happens if a newbie wins the next HoH. Maybe they'll grow a collective pair and break up Brenchel.

Keith is trying to play too many cards too soon. You want to appear sympathetic to the power holders (in this case Brenchel) and their supporters (returned house guests) and not turn the true voting power (fellow new house guests) against you. Did he already reveal his plan for Keith's Angels? I can't remember. Honestly I'm rooting for OHG plus Cassie and Shelley.

oldiesfood-smiley-005.gif

Oldies definitely are better organized, but that is no surprise. I am for the newbies because I do NOT like seeing any houseguests repeat after their original season. Also, think about the first week or two of any season - takes awhile for the hypercaffeinated ones to settle down and for the good alliances to form. The oldies have way too much of an advantage because they have already been through that. The newbies are not only trying to get their sealegs in the house, they are having to do it with a solid core of vets to contend with.

I'm for the newbies. To me the show should be about all new people each year. Although I am enjoying watching the former HG's in this year's show, I do feel bad that those six spots were taken by six people who really wanted a shot in the BB house.

The real prize in the show is winning a half million dollars, so why bring back two former HG's that have already accomplished that?

Again, I am enjoying the former HG's in the show, just wish they could have given six more people the opportunity of being on the show.

I'm rooting for the newbies (except Keith, get him outta there!) for now...it's the underdog thing...

Guest 6Borders

Definitely Newbies. Jordan won, Dani got $50 grand, Jeff got his own TV show already, Brenchel made a lot of money over whatever it is they did on BB last year...it's time for someone else to have a turn!!!

I have to vote for the newbies, because, I don't like the other coming back and having another chance to win the money. So I really hope they get their game on and somehow overthrow the newbies. Too soon to see that happening but I have to vote for them to do it.

Archived