Final 6 Predictions

Cathy

Why so heavily female? What do you think the men will do to self-destruct?

It just seems like most of the men this season are overplaying very early on in the game and creating targets out of themselves when they wouldn't have been on anyones radar.

Danielle

Cassi

Shelly

Jeff

Dominic

Brendon

I think it's very clear Cassi and Shelly are faves of the OHG, and will make it far. Danielle is my pick to win, but it's obviously very early. My only worry, as others pointed out about Dom, is that he is overplaying. But I think he is smarter than he gives off, and will backstab most any of the newbies at any chance, alligning with the OHG.

Cassie and Shelly (new nickname, Stacey's Mom) as well as Dani. The other three, Jeff, Adam, and Lawon. However it is fairly early in the game and I may end up highly disappointed.

Come on, guys. There will be at least 1 or 2 floaters/weaker players in F6. I predict at least 1 or 2 halves of the super couples will be out before F6. I also predict at least one - or both - of Cassi/Dom will be out by F6. Here's my list:

Jordan

Rachel

Daniele

Shelly

Kalia

Adam

This is based on the Fab 5 not being able to win every single HOH up until then and I think out of the couples, Jeff and Brendon are going to be considered the bigger threats. I also think Porsche may slip her way into that mix - only because I think if the oldies wake up and realize that, even though they may dislike her - so do all the newbies. I think they should realize she is probably going to be more trustworthy to their side down the road than Shelly or Kalia - and especially more than Adam. She has no allies on the newbie side. Out of the old HGs I think Dani has a great shot at winning this game. Even after one or both of Jeff/Jordan (will people please stop spelling it Jordon lol) and Brenchel are broken up. Everyone seems to like Dani and she is a great competitor. I think this could be her year.

Dani

Shelly

Jeff

jordan

Brendon

Rachel or Kalia

Maybe Lawon if he doesn't continue to stay with Dom, Cassi, Porsche, Keith, etc

Oh and maybe Adam, that 6th spot is between Kalia, Adam and Rachel. The way I've been hearing them on the feeds, after this 1st week will tell the tale, the newbies think they got more game than they do,lol

Archived