Fortune Teller

Maybe I'm going crazy....short trip. Before show began I remember looking at pics of the house, the fortune teller. Shelley was just now looking at the fortune teller and she now has a cig in her mouth. The teller, not Shelly. How? I'm such a c-o-n-spiracy freak.

Cigarettes have been getting put in the fortune tellers mouth since the feeds came on last night.

The reason why?

Are they ED's?

Since I've been watching feeds, I haven't seen the outside, so I don't know who smokes.

Last year BBUK had "Bob Righter" - a fortune teller in the living room. Initially it came alive after evictions with evictees choosing a HM to either reward or punish the next day, with Bob Righter delivering a cryptic message to the victim, and then other messages/tasks from Big Brother.

At $13.00 a pack, I hope she's enjoying them.

:animated_shocking: $13.00 a pack? Yikes. Note - I think Cassie smokes, and Adam too, course Dick smokes but he's gone. Oh well, "smoke em if ya got em". :smoke:

when I quit over 11 yrs ago they were under 2.00 bucks, WOW, that's crazy

If they are copying BB UK than Fortune Teller will give tasks to someone in the house. If the HG succeeds they get something. In US it will probably be money.

I really like the BB that they did in UK cause the House Guests would nominate and the public would vote off one off the list of nominees.

ED said he put one in the fortune teller's mouth. Last night Dani figured out how to turn it on, but it just bobbed it's head around and didn't do anything.

Great. Just what the house needs - another head-bobbing do-nothing. What will Brendon do now that he has been replaced?

Archived