Do you like the twist?

King123

Do you like the twist?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the twist?

• Yes
    • No

I was scared this was going to be BB9 Part Two, but when I heard that they will be nominated and will fight against each other I loved it. This has really turned the house UPSIDE DOWN. I am psyched!!!!

For once it feels like this isn't a twist which is going to go "bust" the first one or two weeks. Like annie being voted out week one ..

I'm kinda jazzed about this in general. The cast seems interesting .. and I can already smell the fights.

i am yes and no on this

some parts of it i liked

some parts i dont liked

part i dont liked is the immunity until final ten

basically giving someone a free ride to top ten just because they survive one eviction

wtf!!!

parts i do like is it forces players to target people that would otherwise not be targets and stops the going after

the same group of hg over n over

the problem with last year was that the hg kept going after brendon/rachel which in turn made the brigade

flourished

this twist forces you to target someone from different groups

it also forces you to think strategic as to who to keep around that would be more beneficial to your future game

so all in all i am 50/50 on this twist :animated_bouncy:

Think it would have been better had the newbies been able to come in with someone they know. Keep it a secret from the returnees.

Otherwise it's OK. If the new people are too star struck by the returning players things can get real boring real fast. We all saw how things went south the first half of the season Jesse was brought back.

A have a question about the 2nd twist. If a duo is nominated, and the one who stays gets a golden key, does that mean there is no veto? Or that the veto is for the entire duo? Cause if *I* get the veto and take myself off, my partner may still not go home. Then who gets the golden key? If y'all have taked this to death already, my apologies.

A have a question about the 2nd twist. If a duo is nominated, and the one who stays gets a golden key, does that mean there is no veto? Or that the veto is for the entire duo? Cause if *I* get the veto and take myself off, my partner may still not go home. Then who gets the golden key? If y'all have taked this to death already, my apologies.

I am confused about this too! If Keith or Porsche wins POV do they both come off and HOH noms another couple? Or does the POV winner if either K or P save just themselves? And HOH noms single player from another team? so confused!!!lookaround.gif

voted like the new twist cuz we are talking about it and wondering what the heck is going on!animated_scratchchin.gif

Archived