Final 4 question?

Liv24

Ok, so this has been bothering me for years. It's regarding the week when there are only 4 house guests left in the house. Why do nominations even happen? And why do people get so upset when they get put up? Doesn't everything depend on who wins the PoV? There's been multiple seasons where the people who got put up that week throw huge hissy fits (only outcome is it that pisses people off) and some alliances have even almost broken up over it.

The thing is that the only time it would make a difference is if the HoH wins the veto and doesn't change the nominations.... but then again, he could just as easily use the veto and change them to what he wanted anyway. So PLEASE, can someone help me to understand why the nominations matter at all that week.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

Liv :)

There have to be nominations. If you win POV what would you be vetoing if there were no hg on the block?

But maybe your question is more what difference do they make and why do hg get so worked up about them. Just a thought, but you are viewing them in the cool of the night as a BB fan who has not lived in the house for three months. Nerves are a bit frayed by then, I would imagine, especially as houseguests think they are closer and closer to half a million bucks.

Archived