POV - Week 1

So .. the house guests keep talking as if they use the POV than another set of pairs goes up, not just one person come off and one go up. Does anyone have any confirmation this is the way it will be?

Guest 6Borders

I think that is correct Casper but it's still a little confusing. i think the idea of the POV being this was is the same as the golden key thing...to make sure Brenchel, the J's and Dani stay in the game!

so mr. smart guy keith thought it was a bright idea to throw the veto :animated_bouncy:

These people are idiots !!! why not just give the whole game to the vets !

Keith knew she went to the other side so why did he throw comp ??? of course if Portia is working with them she's gonna throw it stupid azzshocking.gif

It is funny that you spelled her name that way because I think that is the name they are saying, like Portia in Shakespeare.

I had a giggle when I watched it tonight .. cause I already know Julie Chen is gonna give 'em some jabs about it tomorrow when one of 'em walks out of the house.

well im on the vets band wagon and rather have one of them win than one of the newbie. eventhough, they really shouldn't bring old people back unless its an allstar edition.

but anyway, was just thinking that it might have been a better idea for the vets, especially with dick out, to take porsha and keith off the block and put somebody else up. just tell porsha to keep on throwing the comp and they won't put her up so its sort of like getting a golden key anyway. that way, they will only have to compete with 2 other newbie groups for hoh. i don;t know, it just seems like that would be a better plan than having porsha and keith up. since they don't really control the number and is riskier

i don't watch the feed or anything, so i don't really know who on who side, it just my opinion from what i see on tv

well im on the vets band wagon and rather have one of them win than one of the newbie. eventhough, they really shouldn't bring old people back unless its an allstar edition.

but anyway, was just thinking that it might have been a better idea for the vets, especially with dick out, to take porsha and keith off the block and put somebody else up. just tell porsha to keep on throwing the comp and they won't put her up so its sort of like getting a golden key anyway. that way, they will only have to compete with 2 other newbie groups for hoh. i don;t know, it just seems like that would be a better plan than having porsha and keith up. since they don't really control the number and is riskier

i don't watch the feed or anything, so i don't really know who on who side, it just my opinion from what i see on tv

I respectfully disagree. I mean any time you put someone up as HOH, whether you promise them the moon and the stars or not, the ? is still going to be raised in their mind as to why you put them up. Then they can use that as a reason later to put you up if they see it to their advantage whether you told them they were just pawns or not. So the more people you put up (especially in a single week as HOH), the less # of people that trust you.

Welcome to the board, btw.

Guest 6Borders

The POV Comp was such a joke I was actually embarassed for them...followed by Porche and Keith's DR session, which was not even laughable. I am SOOOOO sick of HG's throwing comps as a "stragedy".

Personally, if it were me (and I still think it would be most fair to show) I would want that bag of name chips dumped out on the table after Rach drew the J's to play POV just to see if everyone's names were legitimately in there!!!

Archived