POV - Week 1

Will there even BE a POV?? Maybe POV won't be back until there are 10, then they will go to playing as individuals, and have POV's again. Just a thought...

I think the point of safety for the first four weeks is to negate the couples nomination. The POV will probably be played but this time with everyone playing for it.

BB usually tries to prevent the strategies of last season from repeating themselves. Last season was just a bunch of guys voting together and doing nothing. These little twists are probably designed to get everyone playing and to force the house to rethink their alliances.

They changed the Veto comps after season six after the house figured how to work together for Veto and backdoor another player.

yes and I'm happy for that so I can get somethiong done this eve, been watching the feeds much of today, inbetween laundry, etc. It has been interesting some of the convos in the house todayfood-smiley-005.gif

The feeds are down, they are playing POV I assume. So my question about it existing is moot. Now, the only thing that makes sense is that the POV removes the duo and another duo is nominated. Otherwise the golden key thing doesn't work.

so if either Keith or Porsche win POV they can take both off the block?

I wonder if they get a choice of whether to just take themself of the block or both themself and their partner. That could make it a little more interesting. It could put a target on their back by their partner if they don't get taken off the chopping block by the time the game gets down to singles playing instead of partners.

I wonder if they get a choice of whether to just take themself of the block or both themself and their partner. That could make it a little more interesting. It could put a target on their back by their partner if they don't get taken off the chopping block by the time the game gets down to singles playing instead of partners.

Yes that is what I am wondering too...does the POV allow them to take both off? I don't think Keith would take Porsche off if he had the choice...vice versa...agree does make it very interesting...nice twist for the season BB

Wasn't Rachel winner of first POV in her debut season?

no brendon won the first pov it was a spelling comp

this is rachel first pov win

her other wins were hoh comps

but this early domination wow reminds me of bb7 all over again :animated_bouncy:

Archived