Rachel (HoH & Co-PoV) - Week 1

Yes, she has toned it down. She was talking to Jordan about how people would say hurtful things about her. I can't imagine that. LoL. She is annoying. A lousy winner and a horrible loser. Just can't wait for her and "her man" to be up on the block to watch her crumble. Oh but wait, then she might get a golden key. Hope they do the smart thing and get rid of her before Brennnnnon. She is a tougher player.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel's lucky to have Brendon to keep her more level headed. She almost got into it just now, with Keith,

I think she'll create some big ruckus's coming up, she has a way of challenging people and then being offended when she thinks she's being played.

She has let the power get to her head just a bit but at the same time, she's starting to express genuine fear for next week. I think she realizes that her alliance will be under fire next week unless jeff, jordan, or brenden win HOH.

Brendon's putting his foot down with Rachel! lol. He's telling her to not be making deals with people without him and to stop coming off as cocky by pointing out that she's hoh and pov holder. She's crying now.

A good dermatologist would do wonders for her.

does anyone feel sorry for Brenden? lol, Rachel's a mess, feeling sorry for her competition.-Brenchal's bickering and having the same conversation like they had the last season they were in the hosue, unbelievable! :food-smiley-005:

I have to wonder what their real relationship status is. He supposedly cheated on her, online and RW. He made some video begging and crying for her forgiveness. Then they are together again, engaged and planning their wedding right before it is announced that the twist is the Duo thing. And here they are.

Same old strategy for her. She will nominate/evict on basis of "she's so phony to me," "her boobs are bigger than mine," and last but not least "she's trying to get between me and Brendan." Yep, great strategy and I hope she goes for it, since it worked out so well the first time for her.

Hi, Ginger!

I think the only HG that will try to get between Brenda and Rachel this year is Dominic. Or vice/versa (pun intended).

Guest 6Borders

Sometimes I think we should just combine these two into a Brenchel thread...replying to both is saying the same thing over again - LOL!!

There is just not enough cheese to go with Rachel's whine!!!! She's obviously learned nothing.

What if she dyed her hair blond?

Unfortunately after what I saw she isn't gonna work for me

I mean I pick the vapid cute woman...we all know it...but I actually find things I like about her....Jani, Dani, Keesha, Britney...but I gotta draw the line somewhere hence why I dropped Natalie way back when...

ah well...I just don't like her...can't take it

-Kyo

I was hopeful that she would just calm down and go with it. She is already freaking out about next week and this one is not even over yet. She needs to realize that her group is not going to win everything no matter how much she wants them to. Watch if Jeff and Jordon don't win HOH she will probably send them packing, even though Brendon is playing for it too. She needs to chill out and quit believing every thing she is told. At this point I don't think she has learned anything from playing last year. Brendon on the other hand I think has and he if he can't get her to calm down they are both in trouble.

This is a SHOCKER!

I am finding Brenchel somewhat bearable this season. A whole lot of familiar antics, but the group dynamics are completely different.

Not that I want to hear that laugh or that elongated, "heeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy", but it's just CRAZY that my Level-10-Hate is now rocking at 1 or 2.

Of course, it's just a few days in, and we'll see how the season unfolds, but I'm willing to give them a chance.

Archived