Rachel (HoH & Co-PoV) - Week 1

Apparently during the long trivia break, Brenchel packed their bags and threatened to leave. They are staying and he let it slip that it's because of "the money" and she goes "shhh, we can't talk about that".

They tried to play it off, but it seems like they're getting paid more to stay!! TPTB already lost Dick and cannot afford to lose Rachel and Brendan.

I'm sure the returnees are getting paid more. It makes this show that much less fun to watch. How many people show up for these casting calls, hoping to get on only to find out that 6 less new people were chosen to give oldees another chance. sucks.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow so already hg egos are so big that they are threaten to leave

so the show is going to be hell hostage now

wtf do they have beside bb :animated_bouncy:

You know I never thought I would ever say this and this is only week 1 but I don't want to puke yet!!!!!!!!!! She seems to maybe have learned a few things since last year. She does know that she is not well liked, and I think she really wants the money. Her Boobs were not hanging out all over the living room when she walked in but the laugh still drives me insane. Unfortunately for her I think she and Brendon will be the target first. I may regret saying this next week but for right now I'm ok with Rachel in the house. Notice I said for right now we will see.

wow so already hg egos are so big that they are threaten to leave

so the show is going to be hell hostage now

wtf do they have beside bb :animated_bouncy:

I think she was just being Rachel because she wants to win so bad and with Dick gone it doesn't look good for the returning house guests. They were already short in numbers and now they are really short. So unless they win the hoh for the next couple of weeks they may be done. I still think they need to bring someone back to pair up with Danielle. Who knows they might. Does anyone know why Dick left?

I'm glad she's back! It does seem like she's toned it down a bit. I don't think she's going to nom the returning players, especially with the new twist. I hope she nominates Porchea/Clifford.

She's already a target. Did you see the way the new houseguests were looking at each other when she came in? And then Sheila was making fun of her laugh in the diary room. That was hilarious! All those people watched BB last season except for maybe Cassi who claims to have never watched BB.

She's already a target. Did you see the way the new houseguests were looking at each other when she came in? And then Sheila was making fun of her laugh in the diary room. That was hilarious! All those people watched BB last season except for maybe Cassi who claims to have never watched BB.

haha, sheila? I guess all the old people are the same.... (her name is shelly, sheila was from bb9)

--

I for one am very glad rachel is back... she has the biggest competitive spirit, and she makes good tv.I cheered for her last year...

haha, sheila? I guess all the old people are the same.... (her name is shelly, sheila was from bb9)

Oops. My bad. You're right. Rachel is a great competitor. I will give her that. I'd give just about anything for someone to put some tape over her mouth, though.

I could not stand watching her during her season, but I have to admit that I am not hating on her now...so far...even kind of liking her...k maybe xcept the cackle!

agree she is a great competitor

the eviction plan is keith this week and dominic next week

as expected they are going after the athletic males first :animated_bouncy:

wow, Danielle and Rachel are kniving together they could be a competitive tandem.

Except danielle will be left in the lurch, b/c noone comes between retchel and her man. I think dani needs to find someone to pal up with besides retchel, maybe porsche if she stays since she is the outcast from her alliance.

the eviction plan is keith this week and dominic next week

as expected they are going after the athletic males first :animated_bouncy:

Dominic an athlete? Please. He's just a nutty mama's boy. He never lifts a finger to help his mom around the house. I'm sure he won't lift a finger during the competitions, either.

It was 6 + 8 - Minus head of house hold and 2 nominees = 11 votes. 5 for their side, and 6 for the other. With dick they had 5 votes, assuming the old folks were on a us vs them voting kick which means all they had to do was sway one person for the votes to end up 6 vs 5. So yes you are correct they already didn't have the numbers. But they had room to deal to make a deal with one person not to put them up next week.

With dick gone, the numbers are now 4-6 with one less person voting. Which puts them in a situation where if they sway just ONE person from the other side the vote count will be 5-5 and Rachel will have to be the deciding vote. A) this puts an even BIGGER target on her head and B) when the numbers seem stacked against them by 2 people instead of one, it feels like more of a majority, so it's a lot harder to convince people to jump ship.

Math major or not, she is right to see Dick leaving as a blow for her and Brenchel.

Guest 6Borders

Rachel returning is the sole reason none of us here got the feeds. No big deal cos we only dropped about $400 out of Grodner's deep pocket so she could care less.

I thought maybe Rach had toned it down but the minute Dick was gone it was back to "everyone's against poor Brenchel", whining and the dramatic packing to leave...prob so Team Grodner would have to not only beg them to stay but agree to compensate them in some way to do so!!!

Sorry but Rachel makes me sick and it definitely ruins the season for me to have her back. As for her "athletic abilities" I would bet Grodner gave her a velcro banana and velcro panties to guarantee her HOH, otherwise Brenchel would have been the first targets!

Sorry but Rachel makes me sick and it definitely ruins the season for me to have her back. As for her "athletic abilities" I would bet Grodner gave her a velcro banana and velcro panties to guarantee her HOH, otherwise Brenchel would have been the first targets!

That's not true. Rachel doesn't wear panties.

Rachel returning is the sole reason none of us here got the feeds. No big deal cos we only dropped about $400 out of Grodner's deep pocket so she could care less.

I thought maybe Rach had toned it down but the minute Dick was gone it was back to "everyone's against poor Brenchel", whining and the dramatic packing to leave...prob so Team Grodner would have to not only beg them to stay but agree to compensate them in some way to do so!!!

I agree 100%. I still don't like her, even though she toned down some. I believe if she really wasn't that way last season, it just makes her seem all the more fake to me. Oh and Dani, also didn't like her last season, and she's been doing a lot of Donato ass kissing.

Archived