Rachel (HoH & Co-PoV) - Week 1

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think ED/Dani will be ok this 1st week, they returning duos prolly will feel a little kinship in the beginning, I think Preacher boy may be in trouble,lolanimated_scratchchin.gif

I think ED/Dani will be ok this 1st week, they returning duos prolly will feel a little kinship in the beginning, I think Preacher boy may be in trouble,lolanimated_scratchchin.gif

I think she will keep Preacher boy because she will think that he is in love with her and she can manipulate him. Rachel likes to get out girls... especially pretty girls. I think she will go for Cassie and Shelley.

thinking rachel noms will either be keith/porsche or dominic/adam :animated_bouncy:

could be, but if she is gonna go after the girls I surely would think she would go for Porche, who seems to be (in Rachels mind) her competition, it will depend on the interaction in the next hrs, I think Porche is really stuck up and stuck on herself, where Cassi and Shelly are kinda cool and will be able to make Rachel think they are cool, we will see,lol I think this will be a good seasonparty_smilie.gif

Maybe....But I would put my money on her nominating Jeff and Jordan.

the internet would explode if that happens :animated_bouncy:

Shocked that Rachel didn't learn much from her season. She was safe the first week. Her best bet is to lay low and make alliances. HOH the first week was the last thing she needed. let D n' D take the heat early.

This girl probably isn't going to make week ten. She has eight sets of eyes on her now. jeff and jordan would probably nominate her just to keep the peace with the rest of the house.

Can't stand the fact that Clifford is back in the house. And WHY did they give HOH to her? I think she will target Jordan. She knows that Jordan will make friends with everyone and she is a winner. And Jeff got America's Favorite.

I'm glad she's back! It does seem like she's toned it down a bit. I don't think she's going to nom the returning players, especially with the new twist. I hope she nominates Porchea/Clifford.

I was so excited about the return of BB and then Rachel walked in. The producers think she

is such a ball of viewer catnip that I doubt we'll see her evicted soon.

I am like GLEEFULLY happy she's back. :party_smilie: Love her or hate her.. she's Rachel. And she makes my tv box happy. I was one of her strongest supporters on the boards last year .. and I probably will be again. I just hope she can make some strong HOH decisions this year. Last year she started off strong too, and it backfired because it put a target on her back. I am hoping she can use this time wisely this time to get people on her side.\

For those who said she'd go after Jeff and Jordan first.. I don't think she will. She looks up to them. I saw an interview her and Brendon did for youtube, when someone asked her if she was going to meet up with them at some event that they were scheduled to attend that was near where her and Brenden were at. The glee and hope in her voice when she answered was genuine. I think she genuinely admires those two, and very much wants her and Brenden to be like Jeff and Jordan.

Same old strategy for her. She will nominate/evict on basis of "she's so phony to me," "her boobs are bigger than mine," and last but not least "she's trying to get between me and Brendan." Yep, great strategy and I hope she goes for it, since it worked out so well the first time for her.

Apparently during the long trivia break, Brenchel packed their bags and threatened to leave. They are staying and he let it slip that it's because of "the money" and she goes "shhh, we can't talk about that".

They tried to play it off, but it seems like they're getting paid more to stay!! TPTB already lost Dick and cannot afford to lose Rachel and Brendan.

Archived