Brendon - (Co-HoH & PoV) Week 1

I'm thinking that both of them need to spend a year outside of the house away from cameras and media and see if they really are compatible. I get the feeling that this is all for the camera's and that as soon as both of them are out that something will happen and the engagement will be broken. If they can work out all differences so that the home will be a place of minimal scuffles then more power to them.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry, while I think Any one can be over the top and somtimes obnoxious when drinking, I think Brandon needs to back off of Rachel, he is not her daddy and hello he knows what BB

is and he is in the house with ner, now take her the way she is or don't come into the BB house. I though his points were only a little valid as I think she was not stinkin drunk, hello she didn't pee on the turf, but was just having a little fun. Brandon is controlling and preached and I would tell him to bite me, she has a right to be her own woman, and so far she has really not done anything wrong, and then when he threatened to throw the HOH so they could and would get put on the block and then he could get sent home, all over what he considers un lady like behavior. If he is soooo damn serious about his degree and if he thinks somehow her behavior is gonna mess that up then he, hello HE should not have entered into the BB house and game this summer/ I think he is ridiculous and he needs to shut up, really I thought he was acting like a big whiney baby, I am sure he is no where from perfect himself.

so brendon wanted to blow up because the newbies were smiling dick left

what a tough guy :animated_bouncy:

He's pathetic. They should be competing to keep their pairs alive and not rely on the other couples. His hissy fits are very amusing and sickening at the same time.

[/]

Kieth will go this week,,, for surer....

I have never been much of a Brendon or Rachel fan, but I actually liked how they came across on the show tonight. When they met with each pair they -- and especially Brendon -- seemed more focused and calm than last year. They had a bit of a rough start when ED left, but they are showing me they actually have learned from last year and seem to be better focused on "how do we strategize to get to the end" instead of last year's "who has pissed me off recently and I'm gonna go after them" no matter if it helped their game or not.

That said, since I am definitley pulling for the newbies (just 'cause I do not like recycled HGs) I loved the way that the newbie pairs have lost the starstruck looks they had last week. They told Rachel and Brendon whatever they wanted to hear, then went to the DR and made clear they are looking out for themselves. Loved that!

As much as I hate Brenda and Clifford, how the hell did they get the 2 people on the block to throw the POV?!?!? OMG WTF? Really. I don't care how secure you think you are, the first POV comp, you are on the block and you throw it. Keith & Porche are losers.

As much as I hate Brenda and Clifford, how the hell did they get the 2 people on the block to throw the POV?!?!? OMG WTF? Really. I don't care how secure you think you are, the first POV comp, you are on the block and you throw it. Keith & Porche are losers.

I think they wanted to amuse themselves with how stupid and gullible these two really were. You know... put on a puppet show when you're bored.

Archived