Daniele - Week 1

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

she was like a stone person when she first came into the house but she sure does seem a lot happier since Dick is gone...of course a 4-week free pass doesn't hurt!!!

I still DO NOT want to see a returning player win...Dani already got 2nd place...what more does she want??

she was like a stone person when she first came into the house but she sure does seem a lot happier since Dick is gone...of course a 4-week free pass doesn't hurt!!!

I still DO NOT want to see a returning player win...Dani already got 2nd place...what more does she want??

Pretty sure half a million sounds better than 2nd place and 50k...

But maybe that's just me?

Brunettes are always hotter!

Of course they are!!!

Anyway, I don't understand one thing about this game this year... couples new and old, golden keys, hasty dick exit, people named after cars. It's all a bore so far. Yawn...........

I am so glad people are seeing how good she really is..

Back in my day (Season 8) I feel like the majority of Mortys was against the donatos!

i knew you would come around. ;)

by the way, i prefer her dark hair over blond (I told you it was only coincides that i liked all those blonds... i prefer brunettes)

I am so glad people are seeing how good she really is..

Back in my day (Season 8) I feel like the majority of Mortys was against the donatos!

i knew you would come around. ;)

by the way, i prefer her dark hair over blond (I told you it was only coincides that i liked all those blonds... i prefer brunettes)

BB8 was the first season I began watching (and when I first started reading Morty's), and I remember a lot of people disliking the Donato's...and I can understand why.

However, Daniele has always been a really good competitor and her social game is second-to-none. She's very witty and you really never see her get rattled.

BB8 was the first season I began watching (and when I first started reading Morty's), and I remember a lot of people disliking the Donato's...and I can understand why.

However, Daniele has always been a really good competitor and her social game is second-to-none. She's very witty and you really never see her get rattled.

witty? thought she was flat personality.

I guess I was watching a different show because all I saw her doing was lying in bed, crying and whining, she basically alienated herself from the house. The only thing close to social she did was give Nick oral sex under the sheets.

I guess I was watching a different show because all I saw her doing was lying in bed, crying and whining, she basically alienated herself from the house. The only thing close to social she did was give Nick oral sex under the sheets.

I totally agree with you!

So true, LMAO!!! :smilielol:

Well the Dani now is definatly new and IMPROVED. She is GAME and she looks so much better with some meat on her bones and I like the dark hair. I see her competing to the finals.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not expect me to make this my first post! My darling Dani!

Team Blonde back in force!

And yes she is still the queen of the blondes despite any unnatural changes

man does she look superb with the black hair

-Kyo

:animated_wave: Hey, darlin! What's going on? Been a while since we seen you. Missed ya.

I like Dani.. but Brendon and a few others have made a few comments here and there about how much time she spends with the "other side". I think she needs to scale it back, or her alliance might get upset. Her and Cassie both seem to spend an awful lot of time with Dominic. Neither one seems to fancy him romantically but since he's the only single guy they seem to be trying to work their wiles a little with him. I just hope she's careful and doesn't over shoot her aim.

I like Dani.. but Brendon and a few others have made a few comments here and there about how much time she spends with the "other side". I think she needs to scale it back, or her alliance might get upset. Her and Cassie both seem to spend an awful lot of time with Dominic. Neither one seems to fancy him romantically but since he's the only single guy they seem to be trying to work their wiles a little with him. I just hope she's careful and doesn't over shoot her aim.

I am definitely nervous for her

Good points

-Kyo

Definitely! I feel like she only came close to winning because Allison liked her father. Not that I mind BB interference-even when it goes to a HG I think sucks this is the game.

So far I like her more this season. Maybe she is better without her father. I hope she doesn't break down into a stupid, whiny, crying ball again. If she keeps going like this she'll be allright.

Archived